Well, after four years, it happened...

Heather Dawn

So, most of you eNA regulars know that my SO and I are expecting a baby - the first for us both - this summer. It's a boy and we're both beyond ecstatic.

Well, we're currently on vacation in the U.K. (we're from Boston) and today, in the shadows of Edinburgh Castle, I turned around to see him on one knee, holding a ring!!!!

Even though I've suspected for awhile that he may propose during this trip, I had talked myself down from it so as not to be disappointed - so I was completely shocked! I kept stammering, "Really?!?! Really?! Seriously?!" LOL

And, of course, I said yes.

YAAAAAY! This is the BEST news I have heard today!

Awww, thank you!!!! I am SOOOO happy! And the funniest part is that I had texted my mom a few days ago to say, "I don't think he's planning to propose during this trip, after all..." and I had no idea that he'd already asked her and my step-dad for their blessing - so she knew he WAS going to, and had to lie to me...LOL

Awww, thank you!!!! I am SOOOO happy! And the funniest part is that I had texted my mom a few days ago to say, "I don't think he's planning to propose during this trip, after all..." and I had no idea that he'd already asked her and my step-dad for their blessing - so she knew he WAS going to, and had to lie to me...LOL

Haha sneaky Mom!!!

Archived