Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Person who repeatedly floods phone conversations with round about thoughts, but will not nail down information I need for planning. I try to clarify things, add my input, but she interrupts me repeatedly, acts patronizing, cuts the conversation short. It pushes my buttons. Why waste my time?

Read a news article this morning about local parents freaking out that their 5 year old autistic daughter had a harness on on the bus. The same thing my son uses...They said she was restrained 'like an animal'. Funny part was...It was stipulated in the IEP(and since removed). Maybe she should have, I don't know, READ IT before calling the news stations.

There's no way I'd let my son on a bus without one of those.

Read a news article this morning about local parents freaking out that their 5 year old autistic daughter had a harness on on the bus. The same thing my son uses...They said she was restrained 'like an animal'. Funny part was...It was stipulated in the IEP(and since removed). Maybe she should have, I don't know, READ IT before calling the news stations.

There's no way I'd let my son on a bus without one of those.

Maybe they will freak when she is running freely through the bus and runs off the bus and is killed by a car? I dunno. My son as a toddler had a body harness or he was long gone Charlie Brown.

Woman that can't take care of themselves!

Ever heard of plan B or the morning after pill!

You are aware that it is a plan of last resort given the hormonal napalm it creates?! It isn't supposed to be a method of birth control for the lazy or irresponsible.

"Ever heard of plan B or the morning after pill!"

You are aware that it is a plan of last resort given the hormonal napalm it creates?! It isn't supposed to be a method of birth control for the lazy or irresponsible.

Haven't you heard of birth control?? UGH