Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

• 1 month later...

The Brothers Grimsby - oh my goodness it was a train wreck and we walked out speechless.

Hail Caesar - Hysterical, without having the traditional punch lines. Multi layered. For a movie buff, worth seeing more than once. Coen Brothers are talented.

^ I desperately watch to see that one... maybe next week. I heard it's very funny, is it like Ant Man was?

Deadpool is way better than Ant Man. It's now the top grossing R rated movie in the entire world.

Saw Wonderful documentary about NASA, astronaut training/personal lives, etc. Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Interstellar. Not sure, I liked it, but it was waaaayyyy too long. .

My ex is in the film industry and worked on that movie, so we went to see it on opening weekend. He was very excited and loved it. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I- a) hated it, and b) didn't particularly understand it. And I agree with you, it was way too long.

The last movie I watched was The Intern with Robert DeNiro and Anne Hathaway. I really enjoyed it.

Currently listening to the audio only of BBC's production of Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth). I drive a fair amount, and I enjoy listening to well-loved movies.

10/10

Even my kids all enjoy this production, both my sons and my daughters.

I love this!!!