Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why I enjoyed the scene, by the way. I just thought it was a cool scene. I've noticed that some comedians, when they take a "serious" role, are often better actors than non-comedians

shaun of the dead ☠️💀

Have you seen Hot Fuzz?

• 1 month later...

The Brothers Grimsby - oh my goodness it was a train wreck and we walked out speechless.

Hail Caesar - Hysterical, without having the traditional punch lines. Multi layered. For a movie buff, worth seeing more than once. Coen Brothers are talented.

Housebound, a lovely little gem of a New Zealand horror/mystery/comedy.

If you love quirky unpredictable films with more turns and twists you did not see coming than a mountain road this film is for you. You'll laugh and jump and cringe all at the same time.

^ I desperately watch to see that one... maybe next week. I heard it's very funny, is it like Ant Man was?

Deadpool is way better than Ant Man. It's now the top grossing R rated movie in the entire world.

Saw Wonderful documentary about NASA, astronaut training/personal lives, etc. Highly recommend.

Hi, Snny.. I finally got to watch it and you are so right. I really enjoyed it a lot. Ryan Reynolds is just as personable as Paul Rudd in it though. Can't wait for another one.

I last watched .. Daddy's home, it was alright. I laughed a few times.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently listening to the audio only of BBC's production of Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth). I drive a fair amount, and I enjoy listening to well-loved movies.

10/10

Even my kids all enjoy this production, both my sons and my daughters.

Man Up. 9/10. Would watch again.

"Would watch again" is the highest honor I can grant a film, as most of the time I do not rewatch.

F*** the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Interstellar. Not sure, I liked it, but it was waaaayyyy too long. Also watched Krampus, didn't care for the ending but meh it's horror. I should have known the whole evil toys theme would make me uncomfortable though.

Interstellar. Not sure, I liked it, but it was waaaayyyy too long. .

My ex is in the film industry and worked on that movie, so we went to see it on opening weekend. He was very excited and loved it. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I- a) hated it, and b) didn't particularly understand it. And I agree with you, it was way too long.

The last movie I watched was The Intern with Robert DeNiro and Anne Hathaway. I really enjoyed it.

Currently listening to the audio only of BBC's production of Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth). I drive a fair amount, and I enjoy listening to well-loved movies.

10/10

Even my kids all enjoy this production, both my sons and my daughters.

I love this!!!