Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

89 fahrenheit/31.7 celsius here. And a warm breeze.

I wanted to go to the beach yesterday but it's an hour and a half drive one way and rush hour traffic starts at 2:00 pm and I was cleaning until about 10:30 am so I ran out of time. Monday it's only supposed to be 79 degrees but I might try the beach then.

2 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

~Shock/Horror~ 😲 Yikes.  Here it looks like a postcard again. Sunny skies, navy blue and turquoise ocean.  All perfection.

That’s the coldest it has been all winter. Winter this year has been pretty lame. No snow ,hovering at zero. and one of my Facebook memories it came up that a few winters ago around this time it was -40C 

27 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

That’s the coldest it has been all winter. Winter this year has been pretty lame. No snow ,hovering at zero. and one of my Facebook memories it came up that a few winters ago around this time it was -40C 

I can't even imagine -20C nevermind -40C !!  Coldest I have ever experienced was -8C (in Canada) and that was enough for me, lol. 

17 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

I can't even imagine -20C nevermind -40C !!  Coldest I have ever experienced was -8C (in Canada) and that was enough for me, lol. 

The coldest I have experienced is -58C and I wanted to DIE. 

My husband went out for a run this morning. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...