Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

Send me that please. Even though we have significantly cooled down. Last week was in the low 40s. We all about died.

lol. It's just so odd because yesterday I was at the beach, blue sky and sunshine and warm. Gorgeous day. Then I wake up to howling winds, rain, and freezing freezing cold! Like .... what??? lol. That said, I think I prefer cold to 40 degrees, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• Are You REALLY Addicted to Sugar?
      ARE YOU REALLY ADDICTED TO SUGAR? If you are someone who struggles with binge eating, at some point you are likely to be asking yourself if there are certain foods that you are 'addicted to'. Food addiction is a hotly debated topic and I'm here to thrown in my two pence as usual. I can only speak from my own experience (personal and professional). I see many people's binge eating get worse when they try to give up sugar and yet they also describe a sense of freedom from sugar cravings during periods of abstinence.

• 0 replies
    • How to Talk to Him About Your Darkest Secrets
      Whatever it is, you’re not alone. But that doesn’t make it any easier in a world where first impressions are everything and men are impossibly picky. So, how can you reveal your deepest, darkest secrets to the guy you’re dating without scaring him away? Stay tuned to find out.

• 0 replies
    • How to Tell if She Only Likes You as a Friend
      We say most romantic relationships start off with friendship. But there are times that it’s better to keep the friendship as it is than to ruin it by bringing it to the next level. Some guys have girl best friends from their childhood. You’re too close to each other that everyone asks if you two are dating. Or people around you encourage you to date. You’re secretly in love with your friend but you’re not sure if she feels the same way. Although you find her compatible for you, you're not sure if she's also willing to take your friendship to the next level. So, here’s a list of signs to take note if you're in the friend zone.

• 0 replies
    • How To Be In The Top 10 Percent of Attractive People
      How To Be In The Top 10 Percent of Attractive People
      • 0 replies
    • 5 Sneaky Verbal Abuse Examples
      Verbal abuse can be hard to spot because it's not always in the form of direct put-downs, insults or name-calling. So in this video I share 5 sneaky verbal abuse examples can help you uncover covert abuse tactics so you can figure out: Is this abuse? Or not? Find out some of the lesser known abusive behaviors so you can protect your mental health and wellbeing.

• 0 replies