Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

I bought it for solo and was disappointed. It's ridiculous for one player. Tried to get my mom to play with me and she said it's too fast.

Definitely a multiplayer game, I can see it being huge fun with others.

Tomorrow is either gonna be Mario + Rabbids or Absolver. Waiting on reviews for the latter.

Mario + Rabbids seems like a fun game. My son wants it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been playing Madden Ultimate team and been getting dominated. I love it because it's good training. My team is rating is 77- 78 defense. I was trying to qualify for the weekend league.* No chance* Teams are rated 85. I'm losing big time against stacked rosters 49-7 lol. It's like playing NCAA football games and going against top rank colleges. When I go back to standard ranking games. I'm ranked 13,000 out of 100,000. I almost beat ranked 900 player. I was just playing with the chargers at the time.

I have been playing Madden Ultimate team and been getting dominated. I love it because it's good training. My team is rating is 77- 78 defense. I was trying to qualify for the weekend league.* No chance* Teams are rated 85. I'm losing big time against stacked rosters 49-7 lol. It's like playing NCAA football games and going against top rank colleges. When I go back to standard ranking games. I'm ranked 13,000 out of 100,000. I almost beat ranked 900 player. I was just playing with the chargers at the time.

I miss Madden 95

[video=youtube;qsUCOcblQdE]

One of the most awesome gifts I have ever received. My friend that works for Activision provided me digital code for Destiny 2 digital deluxe edition.

That's sick. One of my neighbors just started playing it. He really likes it. What do you think of it?? Lots of new games coming out soon. I'm torn between AC Origins, COD and Shadow of War. I'm leaning towards AC... but we'll see.

That's sick. One of my neighbors just started playing it. He really likes it. What do you think of it?? Lots of new games coming out soon. I'm torn between AC Origins, COD and Shadow of War. I'm leaning towards AC... but we'll see.

I like it way more compared to Destiny 1. More action packed and better story line.

I can't wait for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. I really liked the first one. I Pr-ordered AC Origins.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about 2 years behind the curve, but just picked up MGS V from the PSN when it was on sale. I'm absolutely in love with it. Not to mention my lady gushes over D Dog.

Also snagged the Witcher III on sale (really good deal right now if you have a PS4... it includes all the DLCs for like $20 something I think). Likely won't get into that until closer to Christmas.

Finished Metroid on 3DS. Not bad but still pretty underwhelming compared to the old Metroid games.

The Flame In The Flood - almost finally through the campaign - neat little survival game.

Stardew Valley

Rocksmith and my new guitar arrive tomorrow - I let my ex’s kids keep the old copy since they were so into it but I’ve been really wanting to get back into guitar again.

Next week it’s Mario Odyssey and that’s it for the year, unless I want to revisit LA Noire on Switch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived