Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

Nice! I've been playing for a while and am currently at 99 hours. I've been playing AC Syndicate and will hop on GR;WL from time to time.

Very cool. Both games are great. I stopped playing AC Syndicate after Jack Ripper DLC. I'm going to download games and finish The Last Maharaja dlc.

GR;WL Narco road is fun. I only played a few hours. Monster truck mission was fun.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Playing Hellblade and The Long Dark. Must be in masochist mode because both games delete your save if you lose.

Anyone interested in mental illness should try Hellblade with headphones. Hearing the voices in Senua's head like they're right next to you is Cree-py.

Playing Hellblade and The Long Dark. Must be in masochist mode because both games delete your save if you lose.

Anyone interested in mental illness should try Hellblade with headphones. Hearing the voices in Senua's head like they're right next to you is Cree-py.

Wohoo! I downloaded Hellblade after reading about it and the mental illness angle last night.

Been playing the show mostly. I played three games yesterday. Yankees vs Mets. I won 3-0. It was fun playing with the Cuban missile. Lefty with 101 fastball.

Game #2. Twins vs Yankees. * heat check game* With 2 men on base. I left hanging change up and Aaron judge ate it. I lost 6-1. I left a lot men on base. I just couldn't get those key hits.

Game #3. Dodgers vs Red Sox. I was playing as Boston. Since I'm Dodgers fan. I know every players weakness. I won 1-0.

Finished Hellblade - man that brought the feels. That and Zelda are my GOTYs. Also finally finished Undertale and now Playing Sonic Mania now and getting pumped for Destiny 2 next month.

I beat Surt, now on the way to Valravn. I like to take it slow with these weird games and really soak in the creepiness

Purchased Overcooked: Gourmet Edition. My son and family absolutely love it.

It's a 4 player co-op cooking game.

]

I bought it for solo and was disappointed. It's ridiculous for one player. Tried to get my mom to play with me and she said it's too fast.

Definitely a multiplayer game, I can see it being huge fun with others.

Tomorrow is either gonna be Mario + Rabbids or Absolver. Waiting on reviews for the latter.

Archived