Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Skyrim last night, I actually found a quest that I'd never encountered before. One of the Solitude Thanes gave it to me. I was halfway through it when my power randomly flickered and turned my PS4 off D

Ahhh that's terrible! Were you able to get it back?

I think some of the side missions are a lot of fun.

Actually, I didn't know about one - the one about random potions in Solitude. I just went looking for some, haha! I could only find one, though, and I didn't google any. Oh well!

haha... I have so many quests in my que I don't know where to begin!

And my daughter better stop asking for an allowance. This is getting expensive! Next time, I'm telling her no.

Putting in work on wildlands. Currently on my first major boss. Head of Influence: El Cardenal..

Not sure if that was the Dam or not. It's right by a fast travel place so I usually go there when I feel like some target practice.

The El Polito killer couple was my first hit. I at least shot at the woman because she pulled on us after the enforcers spotted us, but I just told the team to fire at will. The man tried to run down the stairs and he got killed down there.

Ha, I have two daughters, and they both ask for allowances at the same time!

I picked up Thief over the weekend. I've been told that I'll love it because I love stealth games. Gonna try it soon!

haha... do you have a lot of gold??

I played the demo of that and really liked it. I'm surprised I never bought it. You'll have to tell me what you think of it.

I think I have just over 40k right now. But I'm just now, at level 37, starting to find ebony and stahlrim (from one of the DLCs) weapons and gear from enemies. They are worth tons and I usually enchant and improve them before selling so I can get max profit.

A good way to get gold is to ask the Jarls for work, or to ask the innkeepers for work/leads. They will give you small quests where you go kill dragons or kill bandit leaders. Between looting all the enemies in the hideouts and the actual reward amount, you collect gold like crazy.

Good to know, thanks! Can you improve your enchanted item? For example, let's say I have a ring that increase magicka by 20%. Is there anyway to boost that ring to 30%. (Assuming it's already filled with a grand gem. Which I finally noticed that the better the gem, the more enchantment you get out if it.)

I also have so many dragon bones that I keep storing in my chest at my home in Whiterun. Being a mage, I'm not sure I'll ever have a need for them.

Not sure if that was the Dam or not. It's right by a fast travel place so I usually go there when I feel like some target practice.

The El Polito killer couple was my first hit. I at least shot at the woman because she pulled on us after the enforcers spotted us, but I just told the team to fire at will. The man tried to run down the stairs and he got killed down there.

lol I remember doing the same.

Based on I'm projected to beat the game between 35-40 hours lol

Scoe. How many hours did it take you to beat the game?

Good to know, thanks! Can you improve your enchanted item? For example, let's say I have a ring that increase magicka by 20%. Is there anyway to boost that ring to 30%. (Assuming it's already filled with a grand gem. Which I finally noticed that the better the gem, the more enchantment you get out if it.)

I also have so many dragon bones that I keep storing in my chest at my home in Whiterun. Being a mage, I'm not sure I'll ever have a need for them.

Nope. It only improves when you create a new item with a better gem and higher skill in enchanting.

lol I remember doing the same.

Based on I'm projected to beat the game between 35-40 hours lol

Scoe. How many hours did it take you to beat the game?

It took me around 80-85 hours. Keep in mind it took me a bit longer because I went in stealth mode for most of the missions and completed 100% of the game.

My primary weapons were the MK17/MSR. What are you rocking?

That's awesome. That's true dedication to gaming. What game has taken the longest for you to complete 100%?

For PS4, my first game to reach 100% completion was GR;WL.

I can't remember for other platforms, i.e. Nintendo, SNES, N64 and PC.

How about yourself?

Thief is pretty good. It starts off a bit slow, and it has a lot of potential to be better (I wish it was open world, kind of like Assassin's Creed, instead of "chapters" that have their own instances). It went from very easy to quite a challenge very quickly, which was a bit off-putting, but overall it's a lovely game. The mechanics are solid and I like that they made the enemies very reactive to your character's choices. It's worth the $13 I paid for it at GameStop.

Archived