Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

This part isn't a boss. It's the Nightmare of Mensis area. Just get a look athe the YouTube comments haha.

[video=youtube;6Arfy6o-EPk] ]

Ah, I remember that area. I didn't actually have too much difficulty, but I think I was overlevelled at the time. You wait till you get to the boss fight.

I heard that game is no joke. And by the comments, I can see why.

It is such an incredible game though. I really hope it makes it's way onto PC at some point.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, I remember that area. I didn't actually have too much difficulty, but I think I was overlevelled at the time. You wait till you get to the boss fight.

It is such an incredible game though. I really hope it makes it's way onto PC at some point.

Yeah right now we're stuck on the regular enemy at 2:27 haha.

I had no hunter's bell, and I narrowly defeated Watchdog of the Old Lords to get one. Before that I was feeling confident, so I decided to fight Eileen the Crow and got pooed on after about a minute and a half.

I'm in Whiterun, by the windmill and horse stables. I just discovered the chest from treasure map IV. I'm level 6 and the last mission completed was Bleak Falls Barrow. I might do some of the side quests and work my way up to College of Winterhold. But first I hear you can get a free horse somewhere.

What's that, like .000005% of the game complete? ;-)

Since Im going the mage route, I began adding perks to the conjuration. Although I might change that to destruction/alteration etc. I know you're not supposed to spread them too thin, I was wondering where did you put all of your perks? (I've only added like 5 so far- all to conjuration.)

Restarted Dark Souls 3; being so high level I was finding it difficult to match up with players given how the multiplayer system works. I'm around level 50 now as I've breezed through most of it; the game gets much easier the more you play.

Having a great time and still discovering new stuff, although having to use a checklist guide to make sure I don't miss some of the more obscure things like quests. How people find this all out I don't know.

How you like the game wildlands so far?

I like it so far. I don't play that many 3rd person shooters, so that has taken some getting used to.

Last night the cartel had reinforcements show up, and I was prone in tall grass and they were blasting away at me. I shot back blindly and somehow killed two guys in a jeep haha.

Do you have it/like it?

I like it so far. I don't play that many 3rd person shooters, so that has taken some getting used to.

Last night the cartel had reinforcements show up, and I was prone in tall grass and they were blasting away at me. I shot back blindly and somehow killed two guys in a jeep haha.

Do you have it/like it?

I like it. The challenge of the game makes it really fun.

I purchased gold edition and the first expansion comes out today. I'm not even going to bother downloading it. I'm not even 1/3 complete on the main storyline lol.

I like it. The challenge of the game makes it really fun.

I purchased gold edition and the first expansion comes out today. I'm not even going to bother downloading it. I'm not even 1/3 complete on the main storyline lol.

Yeah last night I kept eventually getting spotted. Then they'd said more guys and I'd have to quickly hose them down too.

Yeah last night I kept eventually getting spotted. Then they'd said more guys and I'd have to quickly hose them down too.

Yea, don't feel bad about being spotted. One of the MANY gripes of the game is being detected. You could be 300 yards out, snipe some dude and everyone miraculously knows your EXACT position.

This is a bit of an exaggeration, since after xx amount of yards out you shouldn't be detected, but yea that's the general consensus.

Scoe, talking to you about Skyrim inspired me to dust it off and play again last night. Decided to work my way through the Stormcloak quests. I've never actually gotten all the way through either the Imperial or Stormcloak questline, so I'm interested to see how it ends up, although I have a pretty good idea that it'll involve offing the leader.

Yea, don't feel bad about being spotted. One of the MANY gripes of the game is being detected. You could be 300 yards out, snipe some dude and everyone miraculously knows your EXACT position.

This is a bit of an exaggeration, since after xx amount of yards out you shouldn't be detected, but yea that's the general consensus.

Using silencer should fix this problem. I haven't been detect yet when I use it sniping.

I have only been spotted when AI see's body of a kill. Not using silencer or missing target.

Yea, usually you're fine then. But when you're compromised it's a different story. Ah well. Let me know when you've played the DLC. I'm curious to see how it is.

Archived