happyfrank

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on the PS4, and some Divinity 2 on my PC. I have Fallout 76 but haven't played since it was first released. I might get back into it with the new content coming out for it. Seems like it's improved a lot since the beginning.

I know I'm old and my nostalgia goggles are firmly planted on my face, but dear god the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is looking like a wet dream come true and blew my expectations out of the water.

Cyberpunk 2020 is potentially gonna be a revolutionary masterpiece.

As far as what I'm playing lately, lots of Mortal Kombat 11 and Path of Exile (the new league is so dope).

I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on the PS4, and some Divinity 2 on my PC. I have Fallout 76 but haven't played since it was first released. I might get back into it with the new content coming out for it. Seems like it's improved a lot since the beginning.

Dragon age: Inquisition is a very awesome game.

I know I'm old and my nostalgia goggles are firmly planted on my face, but dear god the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is looking like a wet dream come true and blew my expectations out of the water.

Cyberpunk 2020 is potentially gonna be a revolutionary masterpiece.

As far as what I'm playing lately, lots of Mortal Kombat 11 and Path of Exile (the new league is so dope).

MK 11 is awesome. Are you playing on ps4?

Cyberpunk is going to be fun..

I'm looking forward to playing Doom eternal. 2016 Doom was amazing!

Ahhhh, you have the two backwards. Divinity 2 runs great on console. Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS4 vs. PC quality of life is night and day with the frame rates. GOTY goes on a steep sale pretty regularly on Steam, so I'd pick it up the next time it does. Not my favorite Dragon Age, but as good of a time sink as any.
Confirmed. New Xbox and Ps5 coming out next year.

Rumors. Ps5 is releasing Nov 2020.

4k -120fps.

8K-60fps

ps5 will be backward compatible.

Honestly what has me more hyped than anything. I'll believe 4K @ 120fps when I see it, though. Or at 60fps, for that matter. Even with the amazing developments in SSGs and CPUs, I can't imagine even a mass produced ~$500 rig breaking those barriers without some serious compromises to graphical fidelity.

Would love to be wrong, though. Playstation exclusives have been second to none. Having Horizon: Zero Dawn at 4K and 60+ FPS just may be my dying wish.

Honestly what has me more hyped than anything. I'll believe 4K @ 120fps when I see it, though. Or at 60fps, for that matter. Even with the amazing developments in SSGs and CPUs, I can't imagine even a mass produced ~$500 rig breaking those barriers without some serious compromises to graphical fidelity.

Would love to be wrong, though. Playstation exclusives have been second to none. Having Horizon: Zero Dawn at 4K and 60+ FPS just may be my dying wish.

I feel you so hard with this, but with Bloodborne. Easily in my top 3 games of all time and even if it's just a consistent 60fps I'd be nerdgasming.

Also the innovations with SSDs in these next-gen consoles is a godsend.

I feel you so hard with this, but with Bloodborne. Easily in my top 3 games of all time and even if it's just a consistent 60fps I'd be nerdgasming.

Also the innovations with SSDs in these next-gen consoles is a godsend.

Absolutely. Hurts my soul just a bit that I can't just stick these amazing exclusives into my PC and run the hell out of 'em. Should have never played The Witcher 3 on PC after beating it on PS4. Ruined 30fps for me.
Ahhhh, you have the two backwards. Divinity 2 runs great on console. Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS4 vs. PC quality of life is night and day with the frame rates. GOTY goes on a steep sale pretty regularly on Steam, so I'd pick it up the next time it does. Not my favorite Dragon Age, but as good of a time sink as any.

This is super surprising, because Divinity 2 seems like it'd be hell on a console given the camera style. I actually quite enjoy both of these games, and I just love Divinity's storyline so far. It's really diverse.

Absolutely. Hurts my soul just a bit that I can't just stick these amazing exclusives into my PC and run the hell out of 'em. Should have never played The Witcher 3 on PC after beating it on PS4. Ruined 30fps for me.

I'm about halfway through Witcher 3 on PS4 also and it's just such a seamless game. I love it. I think something else came out at that point and I got sucked into it, because I never finished it, but I've been thinking lately that I'd like to.

Horizon: Zero Dawn is gorgeous and I played it for a few days, but it's honestly one of the hardest games I've ever played. There is little to no room for error and no forgiveness for mishaps. I want to love this so much, but even after turning the difficulty down I legit rage quit.

I just hope it has a really good cooling system.

My ps4 pro gets hot after 3-4 hours. After 4 hours system will turn off because of overheating. I just recently got my ps4 serviced and they applied new thermal paste. Purchased ps4 pro last Nov.

I will highly consider xbox again exclusively because the way console is design. Power supply is on the outside of console. That helps reduce heat inside console. I'm on my 3rd Ps4. While my launch xbox one is still strong.

I just hope it has a really good cooling system.

My ps4 pro gets hot after 3-4 hours. After 4 hours system will turn off because of overheating. I just recently got my ps4 serviced and they applied new thermal paste. Purchased ps4 pro last Nov.

I will highly consider xbox again exclusively because the way console is design. Power supply is on the outside of console. That helps reduce heat inside console. I'm on my 3rd Ps4. While my launch xbox one is still strong.

Wow, really? I've had my PS4 since launch and I've never had one problem with it. Obviously I got an external HD due to space issues, but it still runs like the day I got it.

Wow, really? I've had my PS4 since launch and I've never had one problem with it. Obviously I got an external HD due to space issues, but it still runs like the day I got it.

I think it's a ps4 pro problem. 4k gaming can make the console really hot. Just recently purchased Cooling Stand to help lower heat.

Archived