Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

K's Dating Journal

WithLove

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get them from a can, they're cooked. Best reason to get them from a can IMO as prep time is so short.

I'd use pinto and then anything black in color. I like black and pinto beans the best for salad but that's just me. I really think you'll like the onion, tomato (you can use red bell pepper instead if you don't like tomatoes), cilantro, lime/lemon olive oil taste. You need to season well with salt and pepper to bring out the flavors.

Forgot to say that I usually cut up half of an avocado and put it over my bean salad to make a complete lunch (plus some fruit for "dessert). It gives it a bit more substance. I always do it at the last minute so the avocado doesn't bruise or get too mushy.

Sophie, I've had problems with abnormal pap smears for a couple years. Last year I had a colposcopy and two biopsies. Bot hcame back with low-grade precancerous cells. So my normal gyno referred me out to an oncologist. He doesn't seem too concerned with it - normally these types of cells will fix themselves after a year or two. This appointment will be one year and a few months after all that.

Sophie, I've had problems with abnormal pap smears for a couple years. Last year I had a colposcopy and two biopsies. Bot hcame back with low-grade precancerous cells. So my normal gyno referred me out to an oncologist. He doesn't seem too concerned with it - normally these types of cells will fix themselves after a year or two. This appointment will be one year and a few months after all that.

Oh, I didn't know that. That's why I was thinking maybe you meant to write gynecologist or something and it got corrected. I hope you get good news at that appointment. It's so good you'll finally have insurance - I had to wait a while on mine and was getting really anxious.

I had some sort of weird salad for lunch... lettuce & spinach, carrots, mandarin oranges, chives, and unsalted cashews... I ate maybe a quarter of it and decided I didn't like it... so I dug most of the cashews and mandarin oranges out, ate those, tossed the rest and munched on broccoli. My mom told me she was going to make a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a drizzle of honey for dinner... and my god, I am salivating over it. And I don't even like peanut butter! I don't think I have enough points for it, though, so maybe tomorrow!

No, I kind of took it personally, even though I shouldn't have. She is just looking out for everyone, that's all.

Feeling slightly more alive today, although my chest congestion is worse. Hopefully this means I am on the other side of this cold now!

I am seeing my father for dinner today. I haven't seen him in weeks. Until I reached out to him 2 days ago, I hadn't spoken to him, either. When he answers, he's always like "Hey, I haven't heard from you in awhile!" and I feel like saying "Well the phone works both ways, Dad!".

Thank you, ITIC. I'm looking forward to thriving, too. I am excited for it.

I went in to see my stylist today. I decided I wasn't happy with my cut from about a month ago and I wanted her to fix it. Well, she decided she was feeling feisty and talked me into highlights. Some blonde ones to go with my dark blonde natural hair. They came out really good and I'm really happy with the cut, too. It's cute and sassy! Feeling good.

Archived