• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im just asking that in general though? Lol im keeping no contact.

Yes, it does happen, but it doesn't matter. You gotta focus on you now, you're a priority not her, shes gone from your life, imagine shes dead or something... I don't want to sound cruel but the person that was with you died when you guys broke up.

No.

No more waiting for her to come back.

No more "the ball's in her court."

No more "just doing me and see what happens and move on and maybe she'll change her mind one day".

STOP this insanity already and take some steps to protect yourself emotionally. That means, go ahead and BLOCK HER so she can't continue to use you as a Plan B!

You say you don't understand WHY or HOW she continues to toy with you? Because you LET HER, dude. You keep the door open and she knows at any moment of the day or night she can snap her fingers and you're right there waiting to be her backup plan!

I just dont get why she camd back and then dissapeared again. Keeping no contact is the best option for me to move on and hopefully she comes back. But as i stated theres zero options at this point and ill let her go see the grass isnt greener on the other side

Because you are a weakling, because she knows you don't have the strength or self-respect to not give her exactly what she wants. You're an easy mark, so she's going to use that until she gets what she wants, then she'll disappear until she feels like using you again. She knows you are sitting around like a pud waiting for her, so there's absolutely no reason for her to take your needs into consideration. If you don't have enough self-respect and dignity to take care of yourself, why should she do it for you.

All you are doing is sitting there like a pud waiting for her to throw scraps your way. As soon as she looks or even coughs in your direction, you are going to run to her like a puppy.

Yeah. Its like she came to test the water and said it. So im done with this. She comes back will see what she wants but for now. Its all about me. Im killing myself emotionally over this its insane

Dude, you've been saying this exact same thing SINCE DAY ONE.

You need to start letting go of this.

She ALREADY came back to you -- and showed you exactly how she feels about you! Which is... not very much.

It's time for YOU to decide what happens next, not just passively wait around for her to come back to you again! Walk away. BLOCK HER everywhere, online and off -- and begin No Contact for real so you can actually start to really heal and move past this!

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

I already have been no contact. Shes dating him again witch speaks itself. So im not gonna sit around

Unless you have her BLOCKED on your phone and computer, you're not in No Contact because she can contact you any time of any day she feels like.

If you don't have her BLOCKED.... you're just waiting around like a doormat for her to contact you again!

Unless you have her BLOCKED on your phone and computer, you're not in No Contact because she can contact you any time of any day she feels like.

I guarantee he does not. He enjoys saying he's in No Contact a lot more than actually executing No Contact. I still don't think he really understands what it is.

I guarantee he does not. He enjoys saying he's in No Contact a lot more than actually executing No Contact. I still don't think he really understands what it is.

Yes: so he can wait around for her to contact him again because.... errr, the ball's in her court!

troy is making himself a slave to this girl, he sits on the sidelines and hopes she calls him into to play. She gives him a few plays, and benches him right away. Poor guy, doesn't know what's good for him. I won't even give any advice since it'll fall on deaf ears, I feel like a lot of the folks in getting back together forum are hopeless until they realize themselves that they're not getting back together and need to move on

Yes: so he can wait around for her to contact him again because.... errr, the ball's in her court!

I wonder whats the score to that basketball game, troy - 0, ex gf - 98. at the fourth quarter last minute of the quarter hahaha...

Sorry, I had to.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah she started talking to me again and was telling me how shes giving him another chance because he didnt do anything wrong. I was mature about this all because im starting to come back to reality. I told her how i feel about her and it sounded like she was getting choked up but she was saying how shes going away to school in 2015 and all this other stuff, pretty much shes not facing what she really feels, her family still talks about and misses me, her grandmother told me her dad doesnt like him and my ex said we cant talk until shes single. So i said thats fine and ended it there. No i love yous or anything. I dont have the desire to contact her, im going to let this go and see where it brings me or brings us.

Troy...I sincerely hope that you hit rock bottom soon, so the only way you can go is "up."

This. No offense, Troy, since I was there too for... a short period with my first ex. But you keep talking to her. You respond when she talks, and you wait. But no, this is it. This is the end. This is where the line is drawn, and take it as forever, because unless you enjoy being played like a fiddle, if you enjoy being disrespected, then you need to hit rock bottom and realize how poorly you're treating yourself and how much disrespect you have for yourself over someone who doesn't actually care about YOU.

If you want, wait until her until you're both 30+ years old, because that's probably the time she'll grow and be worth it to you. You'll disrespect every girl who will really love you for you by waiting for some chick who didn't give a damn about you, and you'll hit 30 and realize you lived a life being alone and heartbroken for a nobody.

Seriously, dude, this thread was kind of frustrating to read, because you aren't aware of how much disrespect you've given yourself.

And i agree because i told her im not being friendzoned its either us or nothing and you call me if you want it back. Im doing my own thing and going to try to move on. Its going to be hard but hopefully it will help

You've said this 25-30 times but everytime she calls you talk to her. Every time. Just prolonging the torture.

And i agree because i told her im not being friendzoned its either us or nothing and you call me if you want it back. Im doing my own thing and going to try to move on. Its going to be hard but hopefully it will help

You sound like a broken record.

Help with what? Getting back together? *FACEPALM*

Wake up!!! Get some self respect!!!

I have self respect. I just want her back, i love her. But i'm obviously going to let go. There's nothing i can do anymore

When i say 'get some self respect', i mean, don't allow someone to play games with you. You are allowing her to disrespect you by calling when she wants, using you for an ego boost, using you as an emotional tampon.

Having self respect would be ignoring her when she tries to use you again. *Really* focusing on yourself and not just saying 'i'm going NC now, focusing on myself, doing my own thing, balls in her court..blah blah, blah..."

TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SITUATION!!!

If she called or texted you tomorrow, what would you do?

Archived