Weird things in the opposite sex that turn people OFF

quirky

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A girl wearing a polo shirt. No matter how pretty she is, I would feel repulsed by her (I actually can't go anywhere near anyone wearing a polo shirt, boy or girl).

OMG, me too, really dislike polo necks! I hate not being able to see their neck.

The actual negging according to pua is;

Scene- hot woman at the bar

Sloppy guy walks over, chest out, head up- back straight- he orders a drink and pretends he doesnt notice her. Then he turns to her and sees her purse, "wow... thats a big purse, you plan to rob the bar tonight?"

If she responds or not, he preceeds with, "what drink is that? looks like something i had on vacation once, ive been scrambling to find out what drink that was!"

The woman replies, "oh, its a red devil"

Mr. Sloppy nods and tells the bartender to get him a red devil... and a second one too, as he turns to her to tell her "thank you for the help, heres an appreciation- hopefully thats the drink." Then he spots her fake nails and says, "oh, you have fake nails? Ok... i dont usually see that."

He Kills the moment, the woman looks at him like... what the?

--- Thats an actual negging as stated by pua. I dont use it, though i do tease, so in the above example i would have said her nails look like shes ready to fight, roaaaaaar- thats not too offensive, and it breaks the odd here i am- there you are.. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! feeling! And yes, i have turned some women off with teasing.

Oh dear Thors- please reconsider to none of the above. Teasing is great if it's natural and flows in the moment with the mood; not explicitly trying to find things to tease her about.... that will come off as creepy. You shouldn't just randomly redirect the conversation to fake nails to make fun of her o_O

Oh dear Thors- please reconsider to none of the above. Teasing is great if it's natural and flows in the moment with the mood; not explicitly trying to find things to tease her about.... that will come off as creepy. You shouldn't just randomly redirect the conversation to fake nails to make fun of her o_O

I dont neg, i said i dont in that post, i also said it before this. And i am usually successful with my teasing, the women that were turned off were turned off when i just teased about anything, even when i teased myself. Nothing i have done came off forced or creepy, the best dates i had was when we both teased each other.

And everything else was sarcastic and an extreme example... where i was teasing pua. But, i have started communication with a joke and it has gone well- i wouldnt break a pattern that is actually successful.

OMG, me too, really dislike polo necks! I hate not being able to see their neck.

Yeah, the collars are quite disgusting, but I actually think it looks just as bad when the necks are unbuttoned.

However, my main issue is with the fabric. It just doesn't feel right (and I would know, as I was forced to wear polo shirts for a couple of years in elementary school). And the buttons make it worse (but that's probably because I have a phobia for buttons).

Heavy smokers

Nose hair

Stuck up attitude

Gold diggers

Flakiness

People who need to be persuaded because they're not "in the mood for it" ie "you need to be more insistent"

Man-legs

Club-thumbs

Really curios what women's thoughts are on men plucking their eyebrows and nose hair. This girl I'm dating mentioned that I have very tidy eyebrows (if I don't keep them in-check I turn into mono-brow), possibly tidier than hers.

Really curios what women's thoughts are on men plucking their eyebrows and nose hair. This girl I'm dating mentioned that I have very tidy eyebrows (if I don't keep them in-check I turn into mono-brow), possibly tidier than hers.

it's a good thing ...plucking to prevent a mono is fine honest ..as is the nose hair ... I would have thought it part of a mans grooming routine .

it's a good thing ...plucking to prevent a mono is fine honest ..as is the nose hair ... I would have thought it part of a mans grooming routine .

After a week they begin to join and it makes me look like Ed: link removed

My ex never did groom nose hair and she gave me all sorts of reasons why. I can put up with a "mustache" on a lady but not with nose hair.

My GOD this is soooo true. The dude doesn't have to have huge legs but geez...like last night I had some guys hitting on me at the gym and they were buff but scrawny little chicken legs lol not to be mean but I really was kinda getting weirded out...it was just very ODD to behold lol. I have definitely been focusing on leg workouts now! haha

Hooray genetics, cycling and walking. I was actually told by the gym trainer to skip leg day from time to time

Still off-topic, I've seen some negging (real rude too) actually work. Don't know why, I never tried it.

On-topic:

Raspy voice or very high-pitched voice

hahahaha well you don't wanna look like that

now I would have thought a woman having a tash is worse than nose hair ...oh I hate top lip hair ...ohhhhhhh its wrong wrong wrong

I now have the total joys of ...I can hardly bring myself to say it ...

chin hair

aarrghhhhhhhhh

like an old lady whisker ..well actually 3 ........I't an age thing I am convinced , all my female friends have got a "whisker" sprout up ..eewwwwwwwww eewwwwwwwww

just to add to our sagging necks , drooping jawline and arthritis hahahahahahahaha

Hooray genetics, cycling and walking. I was actually told by the gym trainer to skip leg day from time to time

Haha same here man! Random people come up to me at the gym and are like "wow man you have great legs, are you a soccer player or something?" I've never played soccer a day in my life, it's all genetics. I think I workout my legs like once a month, they're already toned and muscular enough. I had to stop squatting because I didn't want my butt to get too big lol

Ok so if 'man legs' in a woman is a turn off for guys then 'girlie ass' is a turn off for me on a guy.

Girlie ass? Like a bubble butt? haha

Or if he 'sashays' when he walks......yeah...uhhh, NO.

If he sashays when he walks, I highly doubt he would be interested in you.

A women with strong quads that are thick is hot... i HATE women with muscles, but a women with strong thighs turns me on. I dont want to see definition though, just bulky thighs. There is the pic of a thin women with strong legs, shes a blonde- i think the caption reads, "she squats your warm up"- she is hot.

Thick legs. I don't mind thicker thighs but I find thick / strong ankles and knees not so attractive.

This girl (same Thor mentioned) I find hot:

image removed

But if she had much thicker legs from the knees down, different story...

ooo.. there she is right there... thats her... shes right there...

Ooo... well, look that...

I will fight for her.... first to live- wins!

Archived