Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Gratitude Journal

• 4 months later...

I am grateful that I found a place to live and that my next move after this one will very like to be to my very own home finally!

I'm grateful that my health is good - all things considered.

Oh JN, I know just the type of person you are fermenting to, and me too. I don't like that type at all.

Lol, spell check put "fermenting" but I meant to write "referring" to

I was picking up something from someone in a group on fb and I was running behind (and didn't have her number) so in the group I posted, "I'm so sorry I'm late, my gps has taken me on an adventure, I'll be there in 5." But it turned "gps" into "GOD". Thanks phone, for making me look like a nutcase.

Homemade mashed potato's...that I didn't make from a gourmet deli.

My favorite guilty pleasure.

Growing up.... when I was sick.... when Mom asked me what would make me feel better.... I always said, "your homemade mashed potatoes"..... And to this day, whenever I'm having a rough day, she brings them over.

Growing up.... when I was sick.... when Mom asked me what would make me feel better.... I always said, "your homemade mashed potatoes"..... And to this day, whenever I'm having a rough day, she brings them over.

Aww that's an awesome mom

When I'm sick or having a crappy day, I want sourdough toast smothered in butter and earl grey tea with honey and milk.

Grateful for letting go.

(This is a bit of wishful thinking today. Realizing that "letting go" is not my strong point, and I think I'd be happier if I could let things go quicker and more completely. On the other hand, I suppose it's why I'm good at my job: thorough, attention to details, good at problem solving. Just the same, I'm going to work on this again, perhaps make a post or journal about it.)

• 2 weeks later...

Being now able to use a toaster, a microwave, hairdryer, hair straightener, having crystal clear water coming out of taps, my new landlord giving me one week rent-free!!! As soon as I get my bond back, my ex landlord will be completely out of my life and I will celebrate. I am grateful for living in a cosy little place on my own with the Furries in a great location right in town!

I think today's incredible downpour washed away the bugs. Had a beautiful evening walk with not a biting insect to be seen or felt. Maybe they all drowned? (Of course, we want there to be plenty for the birds and bats, just don't need them biting me and my dog).

• 2 weeks later...