Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Gratitude Journal

• 4 weeks later...

Just popping in because it is so easy to forget the Good, easy to get hooked on someone's else's depressing spew. They are where they are, but I suppose the way it drains me to hear their repeated negativity, they are what is popularly called an "energy vampire". I don't need to let their thoughts stick around in my head….

So a breath...

And am grateful for this moment, this beauty, this breath, that birdsong I hear, this ability to hear, the colors of growth that abound and surround, these eyes that see, and the feeling of being blessed…in this moment. Ah, Life.

Oh, my, to all the call center and tech support folks of the world who can keep their calm and patience, thank you. That's not my role but I have one client who….gets stressed over basics...thinks that once she has sent me a file that it is no longer on her computer and later asks me to send it back. She's older…but … oh, yeah, thank you tech support pros for doing your job well.

Oh, my, to all the call center and tech support folks of the world who can keep their calm and patience, thank you. That's not my role but I have one client who….gets stressed over basics...thinks that once she has sent me a file that it is no longer on her computer and later asks me to send it back. She's older…but … oh, yeah, thank you tech support pros for doing your job well.

Hahaha Why haven't they returned my file yet? No one ever does.

Computers are complicated. Files are not like books

My in-laws just left...and I'm going to miss them. I'm glad they could stay for 9 days with us. I'm glad I got to know them better. I'm so thankful they have welcomed me with open arms and hearts. I cried when they left. I've never done that.

[video=youtube;vq9m_v4loHE] ]

This. Using "inquiry" to find the thought that sticks because it is truer than any other thought we've been thinking. It's not about what is happening or has happened, but our thought ABOUT it; what we believe about it. Where is the event "in this moment"? The experience is one thing but the thought about it is in our head. "If you don't project into that nanosecond future it is a trip. What a trip! What a trip." Even a nanosecond future is projecting INTO the future and is not about the nanosecond now. In this now, can I experience a friendly universe? I think I can. I think I can. I believe I can. ….sweet…. Thank you to Byron Katie.

(Video: "Bosses, Tsunamis, and Global Warming—The Work of Byron Katie")

rereading some of the old entries here, and enjoying them again, and the posts by others.

bummer that the old links got removed. I wonder why that happened? Too bad, because they were to something helpful. Oh well, it's still good and is all good.

My daughter's love

My city's variety

The wonder of music

Losing momentum. Using this thread again.

My home - that I have one.

My friends who have loved me even though I am new to the bunch.

My friends whom I miss and must find.