Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Gratitude Journal

• 1 month later...
I am grateful for a sound mind ( mostly sound).

I am grateful for love.

I am grateful for friendship. And the ability to appreciate it .

I am grateful for my more difficult experiences, what it had taught me about humanity and life, and what I can give.

I am grateful to be here posting this.

i'm grateful for this...because it hits home.

I'm grateful for a sense of belonging. To leave a place with a tender heart...to feel loved and nourished by positive relationships. I'm grateful for the capacity feel...to feel big...to love and be loved. Feeling so lucky right now.

This reads like poetry. Beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
Chronic gratitude . . . paying attention, noticing the good, pausing to acknowledge. Grateful for those who've shown the way.

paying attention...

i've been walking a lot lately...and have noticed how much i seem to pay attention while i'm walking...and am able to reflect and contemplate the ways during the day that i've been paying attention.

it really changes the flavour of life...this paying attention business. i find i don't run from uncomfortable feelings the same way i used to...because i'm actually giving them their time on center stage/

it's fascinating!!

so...i'm grateful for this capacity to pay attention...and the way it's developing.

synchronicity JN

happy monday

"I see trees of green, red roses tooI see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world."

[video=youtube_share;A3yCcXgbKrE] ]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm grateful for my new bed. Like ridiculously grateful, it's the bed I always wanted and makes the bedroom a little oasis of comfort.

I'm grateful for the life I have right now. There's people who love me, I have my health, I have work, I have comforts and I'm not living in a war zone.

I'm grateful too to have friends who I can be honest and open with, not having to censor myself to the max. I'm grateful for a partner who, even though we don't always agree on everything, values the right of people to have differing opinions as much as I do.

Oh yes! JN, I remember when I moved from that acreage property adjoining the forest to the town. The bath water was pumped to the house from the dam and whilst usually it wasn't REALLY bad, it wasn't REALLY good either. Then when I moved into town with town water and the bath water was crystal clear, and when I washed my hair, it felt clean and soft! I've just been taking that for granted! I couldn't go back to that long-term, and Im grateful I don't have to.

• 2 weeks later...
The rare times when you make your coffee the exact blend of coffee, creamer and sweetness that you love.

I've been drinking my coffee black now for a while, but I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. It's so good. You're making me want to make a second cup of coffee lol

Grateful that I set an intention and BAM! the means to achieve it appeared TWICE in just over 24 hours!

And grateful for anything that eats black flies, mosquitoes, deer flies, horse flies, ticks, and no-see-ums, in any form, any stage. Thank you creature eaters.