Am i some kinda freak for not swallowing?!?!

Liz9406

What if you let him cum on your face and used your finger to put a little in your mouth and swallow it? I am not trying to pervert here, just advice from another cum freak

I don't think it's worth trying a single drop of semen anywhere in or on her anymore. He has boiled their whole partnership (or at least, his place in it as a man) down to proving she can handle vomiting when he ejaculates.

You can't reason or negotiate with someone like that. You shouldn't even try. Let him bend over and aim into his own mouth if he's THAT much of a cum freak.

It's one thing to have a fantasy, it's another to make someone feel this defective for something that isn't even a matter of choice on her part, for which she's provided alternatives.

Good riddance, OP. You said you've been "on and off" in the relationship. Let it be terminally OFF now.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's worth trying a single drop of semen anywhere in or on her anymore. He has boiled their whole partnership (or at least, his place in it as a man) down to proving she can handle vomiting when he ejaculates.

You can't reason or negotiate with someone like that. You shouldn't even try. Let him bend over and aim into his own mouth if he's THAT much of a cum freak.

It's one thing to have a fantasy, it's another to make someone feel this defective for something that isn't even a matter of choice on her part, for which she's provided alternatives.

Good riddance, OP. You said you've been "on and off" in the relationship. Let it be terminally OFF now.

Precisely.

He's a guy who has found a concrete reason not to be in a relationship that he can blame on you. It's not his fault you won't swallow.

This is just his justification to himself that he is not at fault for not being happy. I am positive there is much more if he looked deeper as to why he is unhappy and wants out, but it is convenient to blame you and walk.

Well if this ain't messed up! Earlier today i was sitting in my living room when my ex comes walking out of the bedroom and down the hallway saying that he cant sleep. He works nights so obviously he sleeps during the day and since the breakup says that he's been having alot of trouble sleeping. well needless to say i didnt what in the hell to say to him other than "sorry?" so he goes back into the bedroom and about thirty minutes later sends me a text from the bedroom saying "Maybe if im worn out i could sleep. Could/would you wanna keep a quickie as sex only?" My reply was "sure" so i walk into the bedroom and see him under the covers with his head under the pillow. i ask if he's still awake and he says yes and then tells me that he's not sure if he can keep his emotions out of a quickie. So i say " no biggie" and right before i leave the room i turn around, look him dead in the eyes and say " I dont want you to do anything you dont want to". I was kinda hoping that he would read between the lines on that last comment, but sadly no. it went right over his head!! So now im back in the other room and about 5 mins later i get another text from him. This one says " blow me?" Are you effing kidding me?!?! my response to that was "whats the point? you already know im not gonna swallow or take it in the mouth". and this a-hole had the nerve to respond with "Yea but you dont owe me anything. its different" WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!!

Look on the bright side, he just reassured you as to why your kicking his butt to the curb and that it definetly is the right decision. I personally prefer a woman who swallows, but in no way would ever be an a** about it like he is being. If she does great, if she doesn't and anything that's ok to.

I have been with my first partner for about 12,5 years..I have only tried it once with him..the flavour was too sour, and his cum too gritsy.. It was just awful..Never did it again (with him). I just knew his timing..and pulled out, or he did it, or warned me..

To me its very disrespectful if any partner forces you to do anything you dont want to do. If you have tried and it absolutely sickens you..than you DON"T.

If that is the relationship dealbreaker..than you didnt have one in the first place..You are just living on borrowed time in my eyes in that case..

A mans semen can indeed taste down right nasty.

It would be a miracle if a mans semen did taste like something worth being swallowed.

In most cases, at the most, it's tolerable but not something most people would say "I hankering for some semen".

Swallowing semen would most likely be the equivalent to say caviar or anchovies as in, it's usually an acquired taste regardless of how it tastes.

Do you think people perform variations of oral sex acts because of the taste? In most cases that is unlikely the driver, regardless of gender or sexual preference.

Yep. Particularly if there are hygiene issues. Running into that SUCKS because it's difficult to gracefully get out of it.

Sometimes it's not even just hygiene, but yes it can be vary hard to get out of it gracefully without hurting a loved partners feelings.

For example, an ex had a smell/taste problem downstairs after swimming in a chlorinated pool.

It was hard not to lurch back in shock and because I was in shock from the unexpected smell, all I could say was, "no.... I can't do it"

She didn't take it too hard fortunately as she herself didn't know she would react that way downstairs as either.

• 5 years later...

Archived