Please! Why are girls so MEAN to me in REAL life and on HERE?!

Dougie_D

So...I know most girls HATE on me because I don't have a job..and MOST people HATE on me because I was FORTUNATE to have a family to SUPPORT ME..

But, Let me tell you story. I'm CRYING right now! SERIOUSLY! Do you girls feel better? Do feel better that NO girls WANT ME EVER! EVER! EVER!

I'm some type of JOKE?!!!???!!

My BIRTHDAY is TODAY January 14th!

I said I would NEVER talk about the SAME GIRL...but damn did she SCREW ME UP!

She texted me around 10:00 and said "What R you doing tonight?" I wanted to say NO..but I actually "thought" she wanted to hang because it was close to my B-day!" What a MISTAKE!

We are on FB..and she's ALWAYS on too! You know what. I have "FRIENDS" that know about my b-day. And especially the ONES that I actually TALK TO!

I was playing cool...and then it was after midnight.. NOTHING.

Seriously, ON MY BIRTHDAY!, she tells me about some date she went on and then told me she got FREE tickets to the Laker/Clippers game, ON MY BIRTHDAY!...I asked her..who you taking or inviting? She said the SEX BUDDY!

I GOT MY BIRTHDAY WISH!

THANKS FOR everyone making me like a total jerk.

I know, everyone will say "she probably didn't know"..... Then how did OTHER people know? DAYS in advance? Because they probably cared about me.

I'm WORTHLESS. Good night.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody made you like anyone. People may have encouraged you to pursue, but ultimately it's your own decision to like someone. I think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you like the person that you see. If not, work on becoming who you want to be. If you don't like yourself, what makes you think anyone else will? You're not worthless, just haven't met the person who truly sees your value. Hope you have a good birthday.

Hi dougie ..

I have had to read through a couple of threads to see what all this is about ...

I don't fully understand why everyone made you look like a jerk because from what I read everyone has been saying this girl will only ever want to be friends ...I think myself she is that absorbed in her own life she didn't make the connection between your b/day and having tickets for the game ...so for all the energy you used playing it cool at your side of things ..this girl probably didn't give it a second thought ...and playing it cool never got anyone anywhere really ...

but your obviously in a bad place and when you feel like this it doesn't matter what anyone says ...your on self destruct ..

I do wish you happiness and above all .."happy birthday"

Dougie, nobody hates you. But you post on here asking for advice and we give it. No one wants to see you wasting your life - we want you to be happy.

(Although no one thinks you are luck with the family sitauation because they make you feel bad and stop you from actually setting up a life of your own.)

Everyone has told you that this girl is not interested in you in more than casual friendship. I'm sorry you had a hard lesson, but there it is.

Happy birthday. There will be more fish in the sea. She obviously isn't worth a second look. You don't want somene like that. Enjoy your birthday forget about her and move on. That's all you can do. You can't get people to like you. They haveto like you. She onviously has issues you don't want someone like that.

Happy Birthday and I agree. How about doing something for yourself today because it's your birthday but tomorrow promise yourself that you'll do at least 3 thoughtful things for someone else without expecting anything in return and see if that lifts your spirits a bit.

Happy birthday! I realize it feels bad, but you need to forget about this girl and in some time I think you'll realize just how silly ruining your mood over her was. I haven't read too much about her but she sounds really self absorbed and tactless. I don't think you're going to be missing much to have this girl out of your life.

Happy birthday Dougie!..I know you might not appreciate this right now..but it is a heartfelt one.

And you are wrong, women here don't hate you. Change takes time...one step at a time is the best chance everyone has at achieving goals..whatever they are.

But about the girl. Well..what can I say. The change has to come from you you know. Its not about her anymore. She's just doing what she is doing..and looking out for herself.

You are not worthless, you just need to change your focus on things you can achieve..

Try and have some fun..even if its just a little. life is too short you know..and especially on the one day we can celebrate our own little blessings..how tiny they might seem.

You have a great family..the rest will come..it will.

girls hate me too. i'm tall, funny a nice guy, but tease also I think they are just unattracted to me.

i'm almost at the crying point too. girls talk to me onine think i have a great personality...then they meet me and think i have a great personality...then never talk to me again.

Many posters have told you countless times to forget about this girl. She's playing you for a sucker, and you're on you're knees taking every last blow.

What's it going to take for you to stop talking to this girl? A nuclear meltdown? You wanted to say no? Then why didn't you? That would've been the best move... infact, the ONLY move. This girl knows you like her, but she's texting you about her activities with her sex buddy? Take a step back and think about that.

You're lack of confidence and negativity is the perfect recipe for scaring away any girl who is remotely interested in getting to know you. Start working out or doing something to improve yourself.... and for your own sake, GROW A BACKBONE.

Or you can continue letting this girl stomp on your heart, and coming back for seconds. Your call... But whatever you do, STOP TALKING TO THIS GIRL. You can't be friends... you're in too deep with her. She texts and you're hope shoots back up again that she wants to hang out with you. Newsflash- you're a source of entertainment for her.

You keep posting the SAME problems over and over, not taking any advice in. It's my own fault for continuing to open threads, but it's like driving by a car accident... I find the urge to take a peek.

You are not a joke. I know it might feel that way right now, but you are unique and complicated and worthy like every other human. I think the problem is that you don't realize that you are these things. At the end of it all, people will only treat us as badly as we allow them to treat us. So don't feel helpless. You have control, and you don't have to continue hanging out with this girl, or anyone else who isn't treating you properly. She is one person in a world of many. Try to make your birthday the best it can be. Focus on the people that you can rely on, and do something nice for yourself.

You will feel wso much better to avoid her and make her realize you have moved on. I know it tough but there are other girls out there... and when you meet that right one you will appreciate it and realize this was for the best. Like the old saying goes "We thank God for unanswered prays"

Happy Birthday too dude!

What a coincidence, my friend was crying today too, same birthday as yours so you're not alone. I sat there with him. His story is a little different from yours, he's dealing with a break up with an ex.

No matter what, you'll always have problems, even on your birthday. That can go for anyone, so don't think you're less fortunate than anyone.

I always believe people who cause you pain are like cancer. Either medicate (talk to them, come to a mutual understanding, be honest - not matter how brutal) and cut them out. I usually cut them out which can be painful - I always fall for the idiots..and so I delete all the pictures, all the texts, calls, EVERYTHING. The healing is the worst bit, all the memories and 'what ifs' but make new memories and move on. And if you cant love yourself then nobody ever really can

Happy Birthday (it's late but i'm new)

XxX

This girl is self-centered if she didn't even say happy birthday on facebook. She sounds like a typical bar rat, honestly, who messes around with guys (literally, and maybe with their heads too). She sees you as someone who'll always be around doing stuff she wants since she's attractive, even if she treats you like poop.

Btw, Happy Birthday. I'm sorry you feel so bad on your birthday but you aren't worthless. She's just not the one for you. I wouldn't even talk to her again if she makes you feel that bad, unless you happen to run into her at the bar.

Look Dougie here is the reality of things, this girl see's you as a back up plan to fill in the bored and empty moments in her life. I'm sure she knows you like her and likes the attention, but from all of your previous posts it doesn't look like she is leading you on. Its not her fault, its your fault for thinking theres more to it than not. Give up on her already Dougie. Btw the birthday thing, I don't know about you but as i get older a birthday is just another day to remind you that you are getting older. Bdays becomes less significant so don't take it to heart if people dont' remember your bday man. Either way happy bday and if i was there I would buy you a drink.

cheers

You're not in the right place for a relationship at the moment. Initially you need to work on yourself and get over your anxiety / depression, and then you can think about girls.

Even if you did get a girlfriend, I think it would be hard for you to have a good relationship because you attach so much of your self-esteem to it, so you should forget about it for the time being. I can't remember exactly what you're doing for yourself at the moment, but you need to 1) see a psychologist, 2) get a normal job so you can have some independence from your family and 3) get out and do some exercise.

I would also be somewhat more sympathetic if you took any advice people here give you.

You're not in the right place for a relationship at the moment. Initially you need to work on yourself and get over your anxiety / depression, and then you can think about girls.

Even if you did get a girlfriend, I think it would be hard for you to have a good relationship because you attach so much of your self-esteem to it, so you should forget about it for the time being. I can't remember exactly what you're doing for yourself at the moment, but you need to 1) see a psychologist, 2) get a normal job so you can have some independence from your family and 3) get out and do some exercise.

I would also be somewhat more sympathetic if you took any advice people here give you.

fully agreed.

There are times in life where we feel powerless, but frankly, people don't like helpless people. You have to figure out how to help yourself. Start with speaking to a professional, taking good advices and following them. Don't just sit there and pout about how people are mean to you. You have some power. USE IT!

I'm honestly really confused about why people suggest Psychologists and Therapy.

They are probably going to tell me the same thing, right? Work out, Try to find a job, get self-confidence.

I'm going to tell them what you guys already know... How would they benefit me? I'm honestly really confused about it. I'm not the type to hold things back that often.

Archived