Took your advice ENA and have decided to remain single

SapphireNoir10

I think you have made a really wise decision. You have the opportunity to grow and find out what works for you and not work for you in your next relationship. I do not think you'll regret the decision to be single for awhile. The freedom and sense of burden that is lifted that comes after a painful break up is priceless.

Good for you! Believe me, when I broke up with my ex, I had a lot of trouble just being ON MY OWN. There always seemed to be some guy I was texting or interested in and then I made a decision to just be happy on my own and so I did that for a few months and now I am more than ready to be in a relationship again. I think you will find the same It will be worth it I promise!

This will be good for you, you'll see. I did the same, I was a serial relationship addict lol and then I was single for almost 2 years. It was so liberating, I really don't mind being single now. I never had such need for 'me' time before. You do get lonely but overall it is a liberating feeling knowing you don't need anyone.

I took the advice of the board an have decided to remain single. I met someone I really liked but realised I need time to be alone and single and work through my emotions over my exes failed relationships etc.

Wish me luck.

you don't need any luck. you'll be just fine.

but good luck anyways!

I took the advice of the board an have decided to remain single. I met someone I really liked but realised I need time to be alone and single and work through my emotions over my exes failed relationships etc.

Wish me luck.

You only need to focus on working on yourself. And everything else, issues with past relationships will disappear.

Watch out for 2 types of perspective on self improvement. One is look for issues and try to fix them - wrong. The other is just acknowledge that problems exist, but you focus on yourself and becoming the best you can be - right.

I literally choose to be single and I've never been so chased. I liteally have about 20 guys after me, some have girlfriends, some just want sex, some really like me, ones m best friend whose IN LOVE WITH ME. And the guy I really like...

HELP ME STAY SINGLE

Right, and why would you even want to be with a guy? Don't you know what the greatest love of all is?

And if there's so many guys after you, you can just up your standards. And look for someone special.

Hi Sapphire,

I know it must be hard with guys all around you trying to seduce you, but do try to stick by your wish to remain single - at least for a few months. I just feel SO SURE that this will be really beneficial to you. There will be plenty of guys 3, 6, 9, 12 months from now, don't you worry.

Archived