This has to do with Beer

Shna89

Unlikely you will get a yeast infection from this.

Wrong yeast.

Anyway.

Funny who many people who posted to this BELIEVE it was the mans idea and it was HIS plan to force her to use a beer bottle as a sex toy.

ERR.

WRONG.

It's like so many people think women are so virtuous, innocent and clean.....HA HAHA!

Some of my ex's used other objects besides sex toys to masturbate with often even though I bought a vibrator for them.

Just be careful what is put in there because some things can lead to unpleasant irritation.

If in doubt, make sure you have something to clean it out.

Alright so last night my bf and I were having a few drinks. We then went to the room and were fooling around, all of a sudden my bf gets up and grabs a beer emptying a bit in an empty bottle and he was going down on me and put the bottle in with the bit of beer and put it in me... only afterwards I realised there's yeast in beer and was thinking could I get an infection cuz of it?

Sounds like he put it in there without her knowing about it beforehand. We didn't assume. It was what is indicated by the post.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't see how that's sick and twisted.. like I just wrote I like trying new things and it really didnt bother me, except afterwards when I thought about the yeast thats in beer... and only he drank out of that bottle... we were the only ones at home...

In my opinion, sticking things in a vagina without consent is like sticking something in the anus without consent. Some will like it but others, you better as hell tell them what you plan on doing. Personally, I think it's somewhat disrespectful if you just do whatever you want not knowing if your partner will like it or not.

Then the question would be in abuse and violence with a more appropriate subject title.

People often want to try new things but are too scared to say or suggest they would want to do so to their partner in fear they would think they are a dirty ****.

A person who initiates generally knows the person well enough to do such things with their partner without making them angry or disgusted at them for their actions.

Then the question would be in abuse and violence with a more appropriate subject title.

People often want to try new things but are too scared to say or suggest they would want to do so to their partner in fear they would think they are a dirty ****.

A person who initiates generally knows the person well enough to do such things with their partner without making them angry or disgusted at them for their actions.

I just know that I won't be putting anything near my boyfriend's back end without his consent. That's a great way to get slapped upside the head. I know him very well, I'd still ask.

Nope, not necessarily. Many many women have been sexually violated by their long-term partner.....and many many women won't say a word even if they don't like what the partner did.

I just know that I won't be putting anything near my boyfriend's back end without his consent. That's a great way to get slapped upside the head. I know him very well, I'd still ask.

That's the understanding you have with your partner.

Even though you know, you still ask.

Nope, not necessarily. Many many women have been sexually violated by their long-term partner.....and many many women won't say a word even if they don't like what the partner did.

If there are many many women who don't say no then it's thier fault not the mans fault.

As I have said, the partner long term and short term has to KNOW their desires sexually before hand.

It is easy to just say no.

I know I would just say no and that would be the end of the act.

That's the understanding you have with your partner.

Even though you know, you still ask.

If there are many many women who don't say no then it's thier fault not the mans fault.

As I have said, the partner long term and short term has to KNOW their desires sexually before hand.

It is easy to just say no.

I know I would just say no and that would be the end of the act.

But if you stick something in your partner without them knowing what you were planning, they don't have the chance to say no. You kind of take it from them. Sure, you can stop. But the damage has already been done.

What the hell is it with people here trying to convince people they've been violated/hurt/maligned when the OP seems to be pretty well at ease, and is asking advice on something different?

Sounds to me like you had no idea he was going to do this to you. This man just violated you. What gives him the right to stick a foreign object that is not an agreed upon sex toy, into your vagina. Never mind the beer inside, but what about the bottle itself, who drank from that bottle, what germs are on the mouth of that bottle. What he did was sick and twisted.

So what you're saying is that spontanaety has no place in the bedroom? Don't get me wrong, whipping out a toy on the end of a reciprocating saw and just going to town is not acceptable, but when you're with someone you know is open to experimentation, and big/ugly enough to look after themselves and not go along with something they don't want to, you can try things like that, assuming that they'll say stop it if anything rubs them the wrong way.

There is a difference between spontanaety and abuse, and "consent" does not mean necessarily reading your partner his/her rights. That's where trust comes in, and where I'd much rather sexually experiment with the girl I'd entrust with my life, than anyone else.

Has anyone else read "If James Bond Were Updated for the Politically-Correct '90s"?

The glass sex toys are structurally sound and designed for that. They are so dense, they are hard to break. However, a glass beer bottle is extremely easy to break and not intended for sexual use.

While I'll agree they're "less safe" than proper sex toys (as are a lot of ad-hoc bedroom toys), assuming your bottle are like the ones here in Oz, you'd be so hard-pressed to break the neck of a beer-bottle inside someone it's not worth considering.

Glass is brittle, but is very strong. Try breaking one without sharp impact or levering on hard surfaces and see if your pelvic floor could come anyhere close to it.

But if you stick something in your partner without them knowing what you were planning, they don't have the chance to say no. You kind of take it from them. Sure, you can stop. But the damage has already been done.

In fairness, that opportunity was given. If you see your bf, in the middle of messing around, grab/empty a beer-bottle and move it in the general direction of your genitals, it's usually a clear enough indication that you'd stop/clarify if you had any concerns.

Glass wouldn't break up there. The only problem with it is that it can sometimes form a vacuum (especially if the bottle is empty), so that you can't take it out. =/ So just be careful OP, because I doubt you want to go to the hospital because a bottle is stuck up your vagina lol.

Also, I don't think it's a big deal that he didn't ask.

Glass wouldn't break up there. The only problem with it is that it can sometimes form a vacuum (especially if the bottle is empty), so that you can't take it out. =/ So just be careful OP, because I doubt you want to go to the hospital because a bottle is stuck up your vagina lol.

Also, I don't think it's a big deal that he didn't ask.

Is it bad I laughed for more than a few seconds (okay, like a minute) at the idea of that hospital trip?

I don't know if it could cause a yeast infection.. food for thought though.

Yeah, I'd just be careful. Be personally nothing other then my boyfriend and my toy is ever going up there but hey, more power to you. Just be careful of the suction effect AND if it is glass, no chips or anything like that. Wouldn't want to have an internal injury from that. :s

hehe yea I knew it was commin.. no violations and everything turned out more than great so... never thought about the vaccume effect tho haha

I can't claim any great knowledge on the situation, but all you'd need to do was find something thin/smooth to slide in alongside it and break the airlock. should be easy enough.

There is a reason why hospital emergency rooms end up with women with all kinds of things rammed up their vagina that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Beer bottles, cucumbers etc can pose hazards. The sex industry creates toys that are specially designed and treated to go up the vagina...the makers of Coors or Bud Light do not design their beer bottles with the safety of the vagina in mind. It seems to me that people will do anything for that orgasm, including compromising their safety.

And if they're ok with that, it's their business. Doesn't constitute self-abuse if they do it themselves, doesn't necessarily constitute abuse if someone else does it.

Fingers, for instance, were designed for nosepicking. Still work perfectly well in the bedroom, despite hangnails, under-nail comtaminants etc.

And you're Canadian, SURELY you can get your hands on better stuff than Coors/Bud

And if they're ok with that, it's their business. Doesn't constitute self-abuse if they do it themselves, doesn't necessarily constitute abuse if someone else does it.

Fingers, for instance, were designed for nosepicking. Still work perfectly well in the bedroom, despite hangnails, under-nail comtaminants etc.

And you're Canadian, SURELY you can get your hands on better stuff than Coors/Bud

Absolutely it is their business, just like many people choose to have sex with someone at a party while under the influence of alcohol...and then the next day regret it. Everyone can choose to act foolish...play now, pay later. If the OP is fine with experimenting and doesn't feel the need to be asked before something gets shoved up her vagina that is indeed her choice to make...doesn't mean it is a wise choice, especially since the guy she was with showed absolutely no common sense...I would not put my life and my health at risk and give someone with clearly no common sense, a blank check to do whatever he wants with my body, without asking first.

Well that's a far cry from your original assertions...

This man just violated you (...) What he did was sick and twisted.

So was he a sick and twisted man who violated his girlfriend, or a guy who, by your standards, lacked common sense, and used an implement that you, personally, would not allow in sexual play?

My biggest argument here is not whether or not a beer-bottle is a suitable dildo, but a) that people use emotive terms which vastly exceed what they're describing and b) that some people (speaking broadly here, not directed at you, CAD) seem to be in the habit of applying negative contexts from their own pasts to every post they come accross, and trying to convince perfectly happy people that they've been abused, or that their boyfriend is hurting them somehow.

I'll admit I'm possibly sounding self-righteous here, but it's all over he place, and I think it's dangerous. No, I'm not the internet police, but on the other hand, as long as I'm allowed to post my view on the subject, I will.

^^

Actually, my roommate who was an ER nurse was not 'emotive', she was factual. They constantly had people coming in with various objects stuck in their vagina or anus, or lacerations/wounds/infections caused by introduction of objects there.

The problem especially with inserting in women's vagina is that a serious uterine infection can be enough to endanger a woman's fertility by scarring uterus or fallopian tubes such that an egg can't implant or pass the tubes.

When drunk, people's judgment is severely impaired, and they are not thinking about things like whether the surface of that fruit/vegetable they are using might be covered in some kind of funky and dangerous bacteria, or that glass might break, or that shot glass might get stuck up there. She said it was amazing the things people would 'experiment' with then drunk, and while in the ER of course the couple would be deeply embarassed and wondering what the heck they were thinking putting that up the vagina/anus.

So it isn't 'funny' if the play turns into a serious accident or injury, which does happen. I read an article recently about a woman who was seriously injured when her boyfriend decided to make a homemade vibrator to use on her attaching something to the end of a some kind of power tool and of course lost control of the tool and seriously injured her. They thought it was funny and inventive to create their own vibrator with the tools they had on hand, until it turned into a big tragedy that they had to explain to the ER doctors AND the police.

So i think it irresponsible to encourage anyone in doing this kind of thing, because it is well known to be have a serious downside potential in terms of accidents and infections that might rob a woman of her ability to bear children. There are a million safe sex toys out there that can be sanitized before use, and people should buy and use those and not experiment with objects that could cause health problems or injuries.

^^

Actually, my roommate who was an ER nurse was not 'emotive', she was factual. They constantly had people coming in with various objects stuck in their vagina or anus, or lacerations/wounds/infections caused by introduction of objects there.

If you'd read what I said properly.

My biggest argument here is not whether or not a beer-bottle is a suitable dildo

I'm not saying that denunciations of the safety of using a beer bottle are emotive, but rather a trend of interpretting reasonably "normal" behaviour as abuse.

But then again, for argument's sake...

I read an article recently about a woman who was seriously injured when her boyfriend decided to make a homemade vibrator to use on her attaching something to the end of a some kind of power tool and of course lost control of the tool and seriously injured her.

There is a reasonable difference between the likelihood/severity of damage from toying your girlfriend with a beer bottle and going to town on her with a reciprocating saw with a rubber dong shoved over the blade.

Which I'm assuming is the article you're referring to. (interestingly enough, a similar, if less rough'n'ready device has featured in a few adult films).

It actually is violating her..because now she is worried about the risk of infection because he simply decided to shove it up. Your argument smacks of the same argument that because a woman consents to have sex with a guy, that means she should be up for it all the time without having to be asked....so if she is fast asleep, he could stick his penis in her without asking because she has already agreed that she would be up for sex with him anytime. I do think his behaviour was indeed sick and twisted and violated her, regardless of the thoughts of the OP. However, it is not my body so it doesn't really matter what I think, if the OP is fine with it that is what counts in this situation.

He really isn't sick and twisted, just kinky. He didnt ram it up there, just gently so there's NO way it could of broken the way he was going... we were'nt DRUNK just had a few drinks, by a few I mean I had maybe 3.. so alcohol didn't impare my judgement and everything seems fine right now.. I was just worried about the yeast.. thats it..

He really isn't sick and twisted, just kinky. He didnt ram it up there, just gently so there's NO way it could of broken the way he was going... we were'nt DRUNK just had a few drinks, by a few I mean I had maybe 3.. so alcohol didn't impare my judgement and everything seems fine right now.. I was just worried about the yeast.. thats it..

Honey, people on this forum freak out very easily. I have learned this over time. I have also experimented with beer bottles and a whole list of other things. In fact, I used to "christen" my ex's beer bottles by sliding them inside me so that he could "taste me" with the beer. lol Corny, I know, but it didnt hurt me any. So, you are fine, the yeast shouldnt bother you, and you can happily continue to be kinky right along with him. lol Just let the others on here blather on and ignore it. You've got the answer to your question.

Archived