This has to do with Beer

Shna89

Alright so last night my bf and I were having a few drinks. We then went to the room and were fooling around, all of a sudden my bf gets up and grabs a beer emptying a bit in an empty bottle and he was going down on me and put the bottle in with the bit of beer and put it in me... only afterwards I realised there's yeast in beer and was thinking could I get an infection cuz of it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me like you had no idea he was going to do this to you. This man just violated you. What gives him the right to stick a foreign object that is not an agreed upon sex toy, into your vagina. Never mind the beer inside, but what about the bottle itself, who drank from that bottle, what germs are on the mouth of that bottle. What he did was sick and twisted.

I really don't see how that's sick and twisted.. like I just wrote I like trying new things and it really didnt bother me, except afterwards when I thought about the yeast thats in beer... and only he drank out of that bottle... we were the only ones at home...

... he didn't put a can in.. he put a bottle... and I'm always up for new things with him.. just the neck of a bottle can't hurt

That's sort of worse. He put a glass object in your vagina? If you're okay with that, I guess that's fine but I have a hard time understanding that.

And, I'm always up for new things but I consider I'd want him to discuss new things with me beforehand.

It would probably be a good idea to ask a gynecologist about this. Also, maybe take some extra showers just to be safe.

Really, even though it might've ruined the moment a little, he should've gone to wash the bottle out with some hot water beforehand to make sure there was nothing in it (plus, the hot water would've warmed the bottle which could have possibly enhanced the feel of it).

That's sort of worse. He put a glass object in your vagina? If you're okay with that, I guess that's fine but I have a hard time understanding that.

CC, there's nothing wrong with glass objects in the vagina as long as they don't have any glaring fractures or chips in them.

There are many sex toys made out of glass and they are quite sturdy and safe, plus they respond very well to heating and cooling.

CC, there's nothing wrong with glass objects in the vagina as long as they don't have any glaring fractures or chips in them.

There are many sex toys made out of glass and they are quite sturdy and safe, plus they respond very well to heating and cooling.

The glass sex toys are structurally sound and designed for that. They are so dense, they are hard to break. However, a glass beer bottle is extremely easy to break and not intended for sexual use.

The glass sex toys are structurally sound and designed for that. They are so dense, they are hard to break. However, a glass beer bottle is extremely easy to break and not intended for sexual use.

I agree using a beer bottle isn't the best idea. Due to its open nature and the thinness of the glass on most beer bottles (depends on the brand of course), it would be wise not to get too wild with one.

That said, as long as care is taken I don't think it's necessarily an extreme danger. It does take a bit of effort to break a beer bottle, after all.

I would say the OP investing in a real glass toy would be by far the best option for the future.

To answer your question, there are many kinds of yeast, and the kind that causes vaginal infections (Candida) is not the same as beer yeast i think...

I had a roommate in college who was an emergency room nurse who said that the emergency room was very busy on Friday and Saturday nights with drunken people who thought it was funny to put all kinds of things in the vagina or anus, that the doctor later had to fish out or repair the damage...

So stick to 'safe' sex toys that are manufactured for that purpose... Also, it isn't a good idea to put food or beer up the vagina, because i'd be more worried about some kind of bacterial infection than anything... all sex toys should be cleaned and sanitized before use in the vagina...

I agree using a beer bottle isn't the best idea. Due to its open nature and the thinness of the glass on most beer bottles (depends on the brand of course), it would be wise not to get too wild with one.

That said, as long as care is taken I don't think it's necessarily an extreme danger. It does take a bit of effort to break a beer bottle, after all.

I just feel like he should have asked her if she was comfortable with it first. I'm a sexual person but I think it's disrespectful to make sexual choices for me. I'd like to know what's going in my vagina.

If the OP is different, I just want to make sure that she doesn't think that she has no say in the matter and that she was completely comfortable with it. Some people will put up with things in bed that they aren't comfortable with and just think that it's what everyone does and that they shouldn't be uncomfortable.

I know I'm getting off topic of the original question, but I found it really alarming and worth addressing.

I just feel like he should have asked her if she was comfortable with it first. I'm a sexual person but I think it's disrespectful to make sexual choices for me. I'd like to know what's going in my vagina.

If the OP is different, I just want to make sure that she doesn't think that she has no say in the matter and that she was completely comfortable with it. Some people will put up with things in bed that they aren't comfortable with and just think that it's what everyone does and that they shouldn't be uncomfortable.

I know I'm getting off topic of the original question, but I found it really alarming and worth addressing.

True, and she seems to be fine with it, but she was worried about the possibility of an infection. In the moment sometimes it's easy to get carried away and not think of the consequences, but that's usually if the risk is low to begin with (usually...).

Personally, if I were to do something like that, I'd hold up the beer bottle so she could see it and I'd tell her exactly what I wanted to do to her with it, and I'd tell her I'd be cleaning it out as well as either warming or cooling it depending on my mood. If she didn't want that to happen there'd be ample time to reject the idea and move on to other things, no biggie.

True, and she seems to be fine with it, but she was worried about the possibility of an infection. In the moment sometimes it's easy to get carried away and not think of the consequences, but that's usually if the risk is low to begin with (usually...).

Personally, if I were to do something like that, I'd hold up the beer bottle so she could see it and I'd tell her exactly what I wanted to do to her with it, and I'd tell her I'd be cleaning it out as well as either warming or cooling it depending on my mood. If she didn't want that to happen there'd be ample time to reject the idea and move on to other things, no biggie.

And that is the way I think it should be done.

OP-

The yeast is not the same in your vagina. Different species. However, food and drink have organic compounds that will break down over time. This may cause issues, especially if there is sugar in the beer. This can lead to a yeast infection as it will change the pH of your vagina and throw off the bacteria/yeast balance.

The yeast is not the same in your vagina. Different species. However, food and drink have organic compounds that will break down over time. This may cause issues, especially if there is sugar in the beer. This can lead to a yeast infection as it will change the pH of your vagina and throw off the bacteria/yeast balance.

It's especially a concern with all these flavored beers kicking around recently. "Bud Light Lime" and all the other knockoffs are really deviating from the traditional beer and could cause their own interaction with the vagina that a regular beer might not elicit.

Unlikely you will get a yeast infection from this.

Wrong yeast.

Anyway.

Funny who many people who posted to this BELIEVE it was the mans idea and it was HIS plan to force her to use a beer bottle as a sex toy.

ERR.

WRONG.

It's like so many people think women are so virtuous, innocent and clean.....HA HAHA!

Some of my ex's used other objects besides sex toys to masturbate with often even though I bought a vibrator for them.

Just be careful what is put in there because some things can lead to unpleasant irritation.

If in doubt, make sure you have something to clean it out.

Archived