This has to do with Beer

Shna89

It actually is violating her..because now she is worried about the risk of infection because he simply decided to shove it up. Your argument smacks of the same argument that because a woman consents to have sex with a guy, that means she should be up for it all the time without having to be asked....so if she is fast asleep, he could stick his penis in her without asking because she has already agreed that she would be up for sex with him anytime. I do think his behaviour was indeed sick and twisted and violated her, regardless of the thoughts of the OP. However, it is not my body so it doesn't really matter what I think, if the OP is fine with it that is what counts in this situation.

You can't compare it to someone sleeping because they are not aware of what's going on and cannot consent. I'm sure the OP could have said 'no' if it was something she was uncomfortable with. Everyone has different dynamics in their relationship. I would not expect my boyfriend to ask me before doing something like that. I also would not expect a guy to ask permission before he could have sex with me, and I would not ask permission from the guy either.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like we have either, virgins or older frigid people who think OMG....bad bad boyfriend!

Needs to be reported!

When you have been with many people (also depending on the type of people you accept or attract) this kind of thing happens.

It's not like a man is going to be wandering around the bedroom with a potential phallic object without the inclination of using it as a se3x object not knowing htat it's going to make their partner feel violated.

Besides their partner will be thinking why does he have that beer bottle in his hand?

And it's not like he is just going to immediately WIZZ BANG RAM it up there!

I guess I have a "left field" idealism of this sort of sexual contact due to my partners.

I have done it and I know I will NEVER do anything to a partner they will not enjoy.

Also there are most probably a whole heap of women on here who have done it or have fantasized about doing it but want to keep their dignity as society sees it disgusting and inappropriate.

Lets see now......

Catdancer......how could you say such a thing when you have a picture of your little monkey boy as your avatar?!

But in all reality....a beautiful child has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sexual acts in the bedroom.

Catdancer......how could you say such a thing when you have a picture of your little monkey boy as your avatar?!

But in all reality....a beautiful child has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sexual acts in the bedroom.

lol...my little monkey boy. How in the world did you know that's what I call him???

I"ve been blasted before for making racy/kinky posts with him as my avy. But the way I see it, he was created while some of my kinkiness was going on. lol

And you are right, my beautiful little boy has nothing to do with what goes on the bedroom. And it shall stay that way at least until he's 40! Just kidding!

What if the bottle broke? You'd be going to the emergency room! I'd seriously consider whether this guy is worth being with.

Break the bottle doing that? This isn't movie glass. Beer and wine bottles are heavy glass because ... wait for it ... they're designed to be difficult to break during shipping, storage and handling. I don't think the ol' in-out in-out is gonna suddenly over-stress the glass.

'Course she coulda been doing kegels, I suppose.

Reminding any hetero guy of that movie was unkind.

As a heterosexual guy, I must say that you, sir, are unkind. ~shiver~

Actually, link removed was just an awful movie in general and should be considered appalling no matter your orientation.

Archived