Post a picture of your Engagement Ring! (or Wedding band)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread makes me all tingly and bubbly inside! I love it!

tinkerbellkj, that ring is STUNNING. Wow. How special that he used his grandmother's stone.

haha jenn, you can live vicariously through me.

tinkerbell, your ring looks very similar to the one i had picked out! i almost thought it was the same one haha

haha jenn, you can live vicariously through me.

tinkerbell, your ring looks very similar to the one i had picked out! i almost thought it was the same one haha

Oh, you know I will! I want to help plan! And help with centerpieces and decorations, and food, and EVERYTHING. gahhh weddings.

Oh, you know I will! I want to help plan! And help with centerpieces and decorations, and food, and EVERYTHING. gahhh weddings.

i'll put you in charge of food. b/c i trust you totally with that. you know what i like haha

I didn't even hint.. I just said, "THIS is what I want". He has the site bookmarked, I think

lol we were casually discussing it one day and he actually sent me a link to one, I had no say in it and it made my jaw drop. I think I posted it on here but here it is. Needless to say the next words out of my mouth was 'Why yes, that ring will do just FINE one day." lol

Archived