How many days a year do you not leave your house?

I'd say approximately 25 days a year I am perfectly healthy but don't leave my apartment. Is this within common range or is this unusual? How often do you stay in all day even though you are not sick and feel fine?

Thanks, -mfan

Any chance I get. I am even moving toward working at home. My goal? Find enough freelance work on a regular basis that I never have to leave my house again.

On the other hand, if my husband doesn't leave our property even for a short period of time *every* day, he gets antsy. I don't understand that. I am so looking forward to the day that my business is to the point where I won't have to leave my house/yard more often than not.

About once a month I'll spend Sunday completely in without going out. Usually I go out though, even if it's only to grab a coffee. Of course, Monday to Friday I'm at work, so no choice there. But I find that it's not great for me to stay in; I can get anti-social, I think, so I like to make myself get up and go out.

Maybe like once or twice a month.

I am a homebody, I love being at home. Most of my hobbies can be done within my home, and there are many times that I just spend a Saturday or Sunday taking care of my home [cleaning, organizing..] and doing my own hobbies, especially if I have the place to myself..I am quite content to not leave.

I've always been that way though, since I was a child. Not that I'm antisocial, or have anything related to not wanting to go outside my home...I am quite content and can easily entertain myself and just enjoy some alone time, away from people doing the things I like.

Since I'm not working right now, I stay home more often, although I don't usually go for a whole day without going out, or if I do (it is for 2 days). I try to go out at least 2-3 times a week otherwise I would go batcrap crazy. I usually go out to get food or to take a long walk by the beach (get exercise).

Today, I went out and went for a walk on the beach but it was too windy and I got sand all over me

Im more of a homebody, so i could probably stay at home and not go out for at least one of the days on the weekend. Not all the time. I might be out all day saturday but i may be home all day on the sunday. I am out at work for the entire week.

Im quite happy staying in and doing my own thing. thankfully, my bf is like this too.

I am another homebody here. I would say there is one maybe two days in a month where I just hole up and it is all me! My sister used to call those "jammie days" when we lived together. Perhaps I would leave to go for a walk or grab a coffee, but it is all about the solitary time on those days.

It used to be that I'd try to go out for a little bit even if I had nothing to do (I'd stop by the bookstore or something), but now I mostly stay home because I don't want to spend gas money lol.

I know what you mean. I don't go out as much as I used to because gas can be expensive (esp since I have no job right now). I still go up north most weekends and that eats up gas.

i probably average about one day or one full weekend a month. i'm a homebody but i tend to say yes to a lot of social gatherings and family events so i'm on the go a lot of weekends. i love when my boyfriend and i both have one day a month where we both have off and can just stay in the house and relax all day.

Archived