Very tall men with short/petite women..is it a sexual thing?

shygal2008

Protected...from what? We don't live in caves any longer.

Speak for yourself.

OP - I've always preferred short/small women and I never thought about it in a sexual way, but lately I have been thinking a lot about the sex I've had with shortish women and it's been pretty dang good. I'm 6'3" and I think there is something to go along with the dominating aspect of sex when it's with a much more petite woman.

I'm 6'3" and I think there is something to go along with the dominating aspect of sex when it's with a much more petite woman.

Unfortunately it is the same dominating mindset that results in astronomic rates of spousal and sexual abuse against women. I don't think it's particularly healthy to derive pleasure at the idea of dominating the person you're supposed to love.

Unfortunately it is the same dominating mindset that results in astronomic rates of spousal and sexual abuse against women. I don't think it's particularly healthy to derive pleasure at the idea of dominating the person you're supposed to love.

Ack! That's not what I meant. When two people are in a healthy sexual relationship they should be able to be comfortable enough to explore and have fun with their sexuality. I don't in any way, shape or form condone abuse against women or men, for that matter.

The median height for US females is about 5'4" and the median height for US males is about 5'10", so a 5'4" female isn't short and a 5'10" male isn't tall. All you've noticed is that 50% of the males are dating 50% of the females. A few cousins and friends is too small a sample size to draw any conclusions.

Even if conclusions could be drawn from your sample size, it has nothing to do with a male fantasy because women choose men; men don't choose women.

Dominating them in the bedroom is the not the same as dominating them outside of the bedroom.

As for "protection from what"...I have no answer. It's probably just the release of chemicals that makes you feel safer. Something that was programmed in a long time ago and is now obsolete. We pick out the traits we want in mates subconciously because they indicate the best mating partners.

Clear skin shows good health. A Smooth walk shows strength. Large breasts and hips show a better ability to bear children. Our reasoning behind what we find attractive disappeared a long time ago but we are still programmed to like the same things.

Dominating them in the bedroom is the not the same as dominating them outside of the bedroom.

I realize it's not the same, but studies have shown time and time again that there's a correlation. It bleeds over. If you fantasize and regard it as healthy to envision yourself as dominant/controlling and your partner as less than equal, it sets a mental groundwork that allows you to rationalize things which really cannot be rationalized.

Of course, some people have the ability of stopping the attitude from slipping outside of the bedroom. But given that it's not a particularly healthy mindset to begin with I'm not sure why anyone would want to foster it anywhere, the bedroom included.

There's a certain vulnerability in being a woman. We're not as tall or strong, and our bodies are more fragile. So when you're with a guy you trust, there's just a feeling a safety that comes with it.

Exactly. And it's not even about the height really, it's just about trusting someone and knowing under any circumstance you are safe. The guy being tall just adds an extra sense of security I suppose.

Archived