Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Im trying so hard to not think about you, but I still love you...so its hard not to...im also falling for somebody else who

youd probaly hate because he is so loud but i love it about him! Its not about what you want anymore!! Its about what I

want and I want companionship, Love, Happiness and to be Respected and Trusted, everything you lacked...

My new guy loves to have sex with me in EVERY position possible..Makes me sad that I never got to try out

different moves with you...You made me so dang self-consious and insecure..."I hate hair" Im sorry and so do you...

You have hair EVERYWHERE...If i can give you a nick name, itd be CHUBAKA!! Gllrrrrrrrr...But see, the difference

between you and me is that I didn't CARE! Because I loved you for you...You didn't ever have to Nair or shave your

back or butt or arms because I LOVED you for YOU!!!

I still remember the last time we had sex, you seemed repulsed because I have stomache hair around my bell button???...Seriously??

Ive had it forever and I shave it and it grows back, sooo you should of just excepted it instead of being all EWWWW...seriously?

Dude you have hair in your crack and in your butt hole and I didn't care!!!!!!!

You really are happier huh? Well so am I ...I just have this open wound that Im trying not to PICK!!!

Because you put it there, thinking about everything I felt for you and those stupid STUPID STUPID Cosmo magazines...Just

so I can get you interested in sex....Seriously dude, wake up...And if your girl is ANYTHING like me...She will be un satisfied in bed

as well...Because you are a blank shooter!!! you like to get off and go to sleep instead of focusing on getting the girl off and

caring about her feelings and you NEVER made eye contact with me, Im realizing that now...You NEVER CARED , did you??

I seriously thought something was wrong with me, not being able to EVER Cum with you...But now I get it, you were a lousy

LOVER! LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY!!! and I really hope you know that you NEEEEEVER made me orgasm, EVER> I FAKED IT!!

I hate you for making me FAKE it...But you just sucked...I remember there was a time I wanted sex and u didnt but you

let me get on top anyways and whatever...and I got on top of you and started riding you and asked you does that feel good

and your all,, don't worry about how I feel, just focus on you...Umm...Sex involes TWO people!!! I got off of you without getting

off and CRIED like none other...Thats when I knew it was over between us...2 months before you broke up with me...

You were NEVER good enough for me...And I was a FOOL to think you were my everything...I still have messages from you on my

Myspace that I can't get myself to get rid of...Even though they are BUUUUUULLLLS***

Feels good to write here instead of his email...

Thank ENOTALONE=)=)

Another thing, I HATED giving you head, you selfish, disrespectful * * * * * ! You always made me

work so hard for it and then there were times youd cum before I could even have sex wit you!

you are sooo selfish and I am not all that suprised you got married so fast, the only way to garentee

CHILD Tax REFUND right? Because money is all you ever cared about...Its going to be HELL

when you get a divorse and guess whos money you aren't going to be able to put a whole in???

MINE...I will NEVER take you back...I deserve 100% better...You were a 1 out of a 10----

I cannot believe I wasted so much time and energy on you adn thought and I had a panick attack

when we broke up and couldnt eat for days and you said you did the same but that is obviously a crock of S***!

But whats funny??? I STILLLLLL LOVE YOU!! You dumb Moron! I stillll would drop it all to

help you any way I can? I STILLLLL would try to make it work when we first broke up...I

WANTED COUNCELING because I knew we were losing our connection..Counceling would of

helped, BELIEVE ME!!!...If you just agreed to it and didn't break up with me the same day I had

the counceler on the phone, maybe we'd still be together but NOOOOOOO YOu FN Cheated on me

and I CAN NOT Believe you lied to me and told me you didn't....There wouldnt be a baby in

her tummy, you wouldn't of RUSHED Marriage with this girl...You would of had taken your time,

but NO I garentee you only married her so YOU can get ahead...I even heard you only married her because you were getting PROMOTED>..The promotion that I HELPED YOU GET!! Im not crying

because I am SOOO MAD at you for hurting me so badly...Stupid scab is never going to heal...

I seriously did EEEEVERYTHING I could to keep you and I together...And YOU ended it!

what did you expect me to do??? Beg for you back...Well I kinda did, had you checked your

first email I ever sent you since we broke up...And your 2nd and your 3rd and your 4th...

But NO, You didn't even care to check because you were so much in love with this other

girl who is going to come to realize her mistake marrying you....YOU ARE SELFISH!!! You should

of never HAD me....I cannot believe I wasted so much time...I just cant!!! I FN LOVE YOU still tho..

Whats wrong with me??? Why do I Love you??? Maybe because I have a HEART something

I guess You don't have at all!!...Because if you did, you would of agreed to talk to me regardless of what that money sucking cugar wife of yours says....You really need to figure your self out!!

I REALLY think you shouldn't of jumped into another long term serious relationship with a ring

on your finger this time...!!!!!

I still love you but it's alright.

I'm nearly over you (I know that sounds contradicting aye? I just figured getting over somebody does not equate to not loving them anymore... Cos I'll always love ya).

Maybe in a few years from now? These feelings will fade.

Haha, thanks so much T for changing me. I will always have you close to my heart.

I gave you another chance and I thought we were doing okay. Then two weeks after I took you back, I saw you coming out of your apartment with a married woman that we both know after being in there with her for hours. I saw you walk her to her car and kiss her. How long have you been seeing her? I know she has been around for years and she lives just around the corner from you. Doesn't her husband suspect anything? I feel like such a fool for taking you back.

I believe in karma and I hope you get hurt the way you have hurt me. I am taking one day at a time to get over this hurt and betryal. I loved you so much, but I could never trust you again.

I was down today- not sure why. I've been dreaming about you lately. It sucks.

I'm doing better but I guess its not enough. I've been planning a few weekends away with some girlfriends in April and May which I know will be fun. We're planning to go to this speed dating event in May which I think will be a blast. Its taken my mind off missing you. Been talking to a few guys, flirting it up....but still feel bleh. Part of me still wishes it was you. Then tonight I went on that site again- the one that throws the dance parties in your area. Saw you're going to the one tomorrow night. Just made me sad because I know your having so much fun going out, being single, flirting and talking to girls, dating etc. And I'm not. I try to, I even try to fake it- but it's not the same. I wonder what the heck is wrong with me! And I know you've forgotten all about me by now.

Then part of me thinks- go ahead, go out there, meet girls, flirt, date etc- but you'll never find someone like me. You'll realize that eventually, in case you haven't already. Maybe I'm deluding myself- I don't know- but you'll realize that I was one of a kind. I'm a good girl- and when your done having fun and playing with skanks I think you'll realize that. Everyone is telling me that. Your mom even realized that- when she emailed me back in January telling me she loved me and missed me she added 'your a good girl Robin' she realized that she should have never been on my case. That I was the best her son is EVER going to find. You'll realize it too.

And I realize I was WAY too good for you. I had SO much more on the cap then you. You had no job, didn't plan to go back to school like you told me you were going to do in the beginning- basically what are you doing with your life? NOTHING! Oh you have the gym- great! You have your stupid body building crap that eats up the little money you do have, and THAT'S IT. That's all you'll ever have! Me on the other hand- I'll be a college graduate in the few months! I need someone with direction, a plan, someone who is on my level. Your not and never will be.

I hate though that I KNOW your no good for me, but still a part of me love and misses you....

• Like 1

I found out you're going on a date today. I knew you wouldn't wait and i know i broke up with you. but it's been just over a week since we split and you were really against it and phoned me the next day to talk me out of it.. I guess in a way it makes it easier. You were still on dating sites saying you were single when we were trying to work through issues and meeting them as 'friends.' I couldn't really trust you and i guess this proves it.

I just keep wondering if you're take her back to the flat that was supposed to mine and that i'm still partly paying for. I feel like a mug for caring that i hurt you, still i'm in a bterr place away from you and that will make me smile today

THINKING abt the 7year plus that we had makes me feel extremely nauseous~ I am glad that you have brought your immaturity, toxicity and whatever that bring destruction along your path into another relationship for good. I take back all my well-wishes to you. You deserve not to have any happiness at all, you seriously deserve to be mistreated and have an unfulfilling life you for as long as you live. I hope you would suffer from a relapse of depression that you had back when you were in high school. If i knew you would do something like this to me, I shouldnt have been there in your darkest hours of depression to support you. I hope your insecurity would EAT YOU up and cause you to be filled with utter despair and sorrow. I will not want you back. The time spent with you was a nightmare that i have awoken from and i HATE you to the CORE for wasting my time.

I hope you vanish from the face of the Earth for good. You dun deserve anything. I will never ever forgive you for what you have done to me. Ever.

FYI, YOU ARE AN extremely ugly person. BOTH on the inside and outside. YOU are thoroughly, repulsive, disgusting, abhorrent, creepy,distasteful, gross, hideous, horrid, loathsome, nasty, obnoxious, pugnacious, revolting, sickening, sleazy, and a vile/ foul smelling undesirable wrench!

F*** your life.

No One would ever be able to replace me, and i would nvr let you have your way with me ever. YOU will live a life full of hurt, scar and regret. I hope your depression is back. If i could turn back time, i should have broke off with you during the peak of your depression during your exams.. at least you would be mentally warded and not hurt the rest of the world emotionally.

You are a dynamite in any relationship in a bad way.

I hope you have a place ready for you in Hell.

I got dumped today.

So everyone on this thread will be hearing from me from now on.

To ex:

I hope you grow up, or you'll never find a relationship that lasts. If you think there are heaps of guys out there better than me, I promise you you're wrong. What makes you think guys who are actually better than me will take you as their girlfriend anyway? Trust me, I would be the best boyfriend you could get in a long while. But you just lost your chance.

Good luck, you immature child. You could actually end up with a really good guy if you decide to grow up.

The week away did me a world of good! I still miss the way we were, but I know its in the past now. I am tired of feeling depressed and rejected. It ends now. I have every right to be happy and to be loved by someone who is able to love me. You can't love anyone, not really. I am done with hiding, you will just have to deal with the fact that I live here too. Thanks for taking care of the dog, cya around!

T. I'm finally over you.

Okay kissing H last week and then J this week probably wasn't the best idea. But you know what? Kissing J yesterday didn't make me sad inside. It made me realise something. I will be fine without you. And even if I rejected H (feel kinda bad...) and probably just want J as a friend (think we'll probably make better friends though he wants more) I'm just glad that everything's changing.

I've changed so much. For better, for worse... But either way. Thank you =).

Goodbye T. I will always love you. But that bright light is calling me to move forward. And I'm gonna follow it.

lovelovelovelovelove.

J's so sweet. He gave me a pink rose on our first date. I squealed lol.

Still. He's seriously a sweet guy, but I'd rather keep him as a good friend. It would last longer anyway.

He made me realise I DO deserve good things, I shouldn't accept scraps. I deserve more and I WILL get it in the future.

One day you'll become a very distant memory. I await that day I guess.

I'm getting used to not having you in my life anymore.

My pain is dull, and lessen each day, which is turns makes me happy.

But I can't stop feeling this new emotion. (gosh im going back to denial stage) that you'll come back.

but why would you? Because I'm completely getting over you? You have no reasons to come back. So, i need to drill that inside my little mind. I love you still, and hope you are doing well, but i can finally say if you was to come back, I would reject you. I never want this pain again.

I really miss you and I keep wishing and dreaming that someday we'll be back together even though I know you're not good for me and that I deserve better. I just cant control my feelings toward you. I wonder if you miss me too...

That dream resembles reality. You, walking right pass me, not bothered at all. Me, watching you being indifferent to me. That's how it is. I have this feeling you are not hurt anymore. I don't have any impact on you anymore. I don't matter to you anymore.

I didn't think moving on from a relationship of only a couple of months would be so tough.

I will still remember you as the kind, intresting, relaxed person you are. In my eyes you really were that person to me.

That's what makes it so hard.

I miss you.

I was the best thing that ever came into your life. Yes i do miss you but someday after I heal someone will find me

and will have the best man in the world. You lost and I hope you live with this for the rest of your life.

Oh just rebounding so quickly will not make you heal, you should me that you someone to make you happy.

Talk about taking care of yourself and you make me sick.

Hi buddy,

I can't stop thinking about you right now. As I'm walking through the airport, I keep thinking how much you would love it here. I would show you all the cool little places around the airport and take you up to the lounge. We would sit by the windows and I would tell you about the different planes. I would tell you the 777 was my favorite and I had spent many hours on one thinking about you.

I don't know how I can move on without you. I keep telling myself I must move on, but it's really hard to control my emotions.

I miss you everyday. I hope you're doing well.