Post here instead of contacting your ex!

CRAP!!

I'm kind of an idiot. I deleted myself on that social networking site we were both on MONTHS ago- right after the last time I saw you in January in fact. Well...tonight I go on there. I'm not sure why. I just wanted to look I guess....then one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was reactivating my old page. DAMN IT! And I found your page. I think this was the closest I could get to you with out actually contacting you- which I am scared to do. I saw a picture you posted from January 31st. You got a hair cut- you look different. And there are some skanky girls on there flirting with you. And I saw you went to the event on March 5th- the one I ALMOST went to with Mario. Part of me is SO glad I didn't go. It would have been a MESS had I showed up with him and you were there. I just wasn't ready for the confrontation. But then part of me was like I SO SHOULD HAVE GONE. I wonder how you would react seeing me with another guy? Would you be jealous? Would you show it? I don't know.....then next thing I know I posted some new pictures of myself and a new status update. I KNOW you'll see it. I don't know WHAT I expect to accomplish by you seeing it. I honestly doubt you'll care.

And looking at your pictures- I had these weird thoughts. Almost like 'Hm what did I see in him?' I don't know. I always did find you attractive, but looking at some of the pics you have on there- and some of them are definitely not your best (I hate your new hair cut actually...) but it made me wonder 'Gosh I dated him?'' That sounds kind of lousy I know. And even WITH that thought I do still love you- but its weird. Almost as if a part of my attraction to you had slowly died. I don't understand how I can think that but yet still in my heart love you- and even miss you. I'm kind of messed up!

I definitly shouldn't have done this. I'm stupid. I kinda feel dumb now....

I missed you more than ever this week.. Carl got my number from Carol a few weeks ago, and he keeps contacting me and asking me to meet up with him, but I'm not sure what his motives are, and it makes me feel so insecure. I don't like him in any romantic way, but he keeps asking to see me, and asking what I'm doing, how I am, texting me at least 5 times a day even when I don't reply, and he keeps making suggestive remarks.. I've been out with him a couple of time, and I can't say no to him inviting me out because I would feel mean.. What do I do? I really need you now. I feel like i've gotten into a situation which I can't get out of. Carl was and is your friend first and foremost, so what he's doing feels just wrong. Whenever I'm with him, it reminds me of you and everything that i've lost. I'm so sick of Carl.. I just wish he had never contacted me out of the blue.. but at the same time I can’t just tell him I don’t want to be friends anymore..

I miss you so much. What should I do?... I feel so lost...

You. You still have my heart. I've made no progress. Getting over you , is so difficult. No, it's impossible. I can't get over you. I am growing weary of trying.....

I'm not sure when you broke up with you ex, but I broke up with mine two thirds through July. Sigh. I understand ya hun. =(

It's an odd feeling when you remember your exs and compare your life then and now. Things are changing and for good, the only thing I hate is that all of you will remember me as the stupid way I was before, but to be fair I wouldn't want a second chance with any of you, I know what I want now and a relationship is far from my mind, that can wait till later, for now I'll enjoy my singleness and all the benefits it's bringing. Goodbye to all 5 of you.

I wonder if you're thinking of me.

I wonder if you miss me as much as I do.

I wonder if you need me as much as I do.

I wonder if you can still listen to music, like I can't because it all reminds me of you.

I wonder if you can concentrate on your work, when I can't because I am needing you.

I wonder if you think of hugging me and holding me and wanna hold me as bad as I do.

I wonder if still cry over me, like I cry over you. I like to think you do so that I can see myself holding you and wiping away your tears.

I wonder if she's there for you, and still hitting on you.

I wonder if you think about her now that I'm not around.

I wonder if you still love me, and want to write to me as much as I do.

I wonder if you miss my voice like I miss yours. Your voice just keeps coming back to me, and sometimes I wanna call just to hear it.

I wonder if you wait for my replies like I wait for yours.

I wonder if you think of us ever being together again.

And most of all, I wonder if you still see hope for us, like I do in my very tired, hopeless heart.

I wonder if you still give a damn about us.

I wonder if you think of me at night.

I wonder if you still miss me.

I wonder if we'll ever be together again.

I dreamt of you last night, and I woke up with a tear on my eye. I also keep having dreams of you making love to me, making me wet. Even with all the sadness of not being with you, I still think of you that way. I wonder if you do too.

I know what this feels like. I see pictures of him now and I try to think of him as ugly. He's not my type, it's just his personality that got to me. But then I think, he's a cheating arsehole. What personality? And I think to myself, why am I still thinking about him? How could he ever run to her? Why is he with her knowing that it made me jealous to see them just talk. I'm starting to think he just talked to her, chose her, on purpose just to make me mad, and he accomplished it. But even being mad at him, I can't get myself to forget him. I hate this. And I hate that I still check on him.

So I sent an email to my ex a few days ago, telling her how I feel about everything. Then today I realized i shouldnt have sent it. It would have done nothing. I logged into her account (bad I know, but it was for a good reason). Luckily the email wasnt read yet. She hadnt checked her email in days apparently. I deleted it permanently. Makes me feel better. Now im not worried about a reply from her.

She broke up w/ me a month ago, because of her parents, yet as little as 2 weeks later, she was interested in another guy. What a * * * * * . I should have realized that I was the one pulling the weight in the relationship. She knew she had something great, but ran at the sight of trouble with her family. I know I am a great catch. I'm talking to new girls. I'm taking things slow though. I dont want to jump into a relationship. My ex is obviously too immature to look and think about things and stay single. Hoes will be hoes.

I just hope I find someone great out there soon who will know that I am the best thing that happened to them and will do anything to stay with me.

I admit it, I miss you. I miss our talks. I can't just forget you like you seem to have forgotten me. It's been three weeks of no contact from me and you dont even seem to care. When I found out you had moved on and were dating her I was a mess, I was really down-almost suicidal....and you dont even care enough to reach out and see if Im ok. I was always by your side for a year. You could always count on me and lean on me for support. Where are you now that I need you? Oh, thats right...you just used me to help yourself move on. You are a real piece of work you know that? I dont know what I even saw in you, you are not the guy I thought you were.

I want to talk to you so bad. I know I shouldn't be thinking of you - I have so many tasks to finish at work, and I haven't even done the things I was supposed to have done yesterday, or Monday. I don't get my stuff done anymore. I only think of you, and come on here to try to console myself with the fact that there are people out there who are feeling the same way. I miss you and I want you to know that but that would only hurt us both even more. I don't want to hurt you, or hurt myself anymore. I can't wait for the day when I stop wondering what you're doing, and whether you're thinking of me. I want the day to come where you I don't think of you and her. I don't even know if you like her but my jealousy tells me that you do. I know she's not your type, and that she's not the type of girl you would sleep with. At least I know she won't be laying her filthy hands on you. I still think of you as if you were mine. You're not my property, you're a person, but I can't stop thinking of how you used to make me feel yours on those nights. Those thoughts make me think of the days were I would say I was cold, and you would warm me up your way. Now, no matter how many sweaters I wear, I still feel cold inside. I wonder if you still think of me and if you cry like I do when I think of all the good times I had with you. I wonder if you think of making love to me like I think of making love to you.

I wonder if you want to call me and hear my voice. I wonder if what you're doing now. I wonder if you can concentrate at work when you're supposed to be doing your daily tasks; I know I can't. I wonder what music is playing on your radio and what songs make you think of me. It's been a while since I stopped listening to music because they all seem to be written about you. At this point, even the songs we used to talk smack about remind me of you. Remember how we would make fun of some love songs about missing people, and we never thought it would be us? Ironically, they all remind me of you. I wish I could reset my memory and let you go, even if that meant letting all the good memories go.

I don't want you in my head anymore. I don't want the traces of you in my heart because instead of filling me up, they feel like a hole in my heart now. I don't even eat anymore, I don't sleep. Nothing's changed. I wouldn't sleep and I wouldn't eat when I was with you either but that was because with you, I felt full, always felt complete. Now I just feel empty, and the only time that I eat is when people ask what is wrong with me. I don't know what to say to them, I'm afraid they'll never understand. I feel like a robot, and I have nothing to look forward to anymore. You were my life. You were the light in my day. You were the taste in my food. You were the warmth in my sun. You were the purpose of waking up every morning and try to look beautiful for you. And now, there's nothing. I look like s-h-i-t, and I know it. I'm not even interested in other guys. They're not you. I wonder if you think of other girls the same way, or are they the ones comforting you through this break-up?

I just hope you'll give it sometime before you get with somebody. It would break my heart to know that you've moved on. I don't want to be with anybody anyway so it's not like I would do the same. I want to be with you, and only you but we both know there's no hope here anymore. "It took the death of hope to let you go". My hope in this relationship died, but unfortunately, it also took the hope for everything else. I wish I would wake up tomorrow and get my hope back. Leave me with something. Don't take everything from me. The break-up was my fault so why am I begging to a non-existing person? I'm not sure, but I feel like asking a non-existing God for help. Maybe there's someone out there who will listen or maybe not but I feel like letting it out.

Even knowing you mention my name makes me angry anymore. What's with that? It usually made me smile. I think you did it on purpose. Whenever we fought you would say something nice about me to someone else, and they would come to me and repeat it. That would make me forgive you, be the one to take the first step for contact, be the one to apologize. Now it just makes me angry. I can actually say it's not working anymore, and I'm happy about it. I managed to move to the next step of grief. Because before, when we were 'just friends' I kept thinking you just needed time. That you would come to your senses some time, that we were meant for each other because no one knows you like I did. Now I realize you don't deserve me. At all. You manipulate me, use me as your little ego booster. Must have felt great, eh? Have a hot girl after you all the time, when you felt like a geek who would never find anyone to love you. Guess what? It's not about you being a geek. It's about you being a jerk and not being able to give in return when someone's giving you their heart.

This totally made me cry because damn not so long ago i was like this. Believe me you'll get through thiss.

Please never give up.

I won't. I just have my moments where life without him doesn't seem to make sense anymore. There's nothing to look forward to without his light shining in my day.

i'm pretty mad at myself today...

i broke no contact after 10 days to send u my new email address and no response from you..

i know it didn't warrent a response cos it was just an info. email..

but i was hoping i might hear something....

oh man when will this hurt go away............................................................................

I HATE the fact that you acted on marriage so fast after we split up. We could of made it work. And now you have a baby on the way!!!!!!

Your own parents werent even invited to your wedding which you just had last week!!! Really???... IIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

I am most definetly not a stalker and most definetly not trying to "harass" you....You know how bad you hurt me??? I was ready to do whatever

it took to make the relationship hold its glue....You have no clue....I would of done ANYTHING!!! What a foolish girl I am to think you were worth

all of that time...Im with somebody new but still have soooo much trouble not thinking about YOU! I check your myspace just to see if you were on

recently, yes I guesss that can be considered stalking...But its the only way I can see you=(....and see if you were on looking at mine....and it just

hurts!!!

I want to call you so bad or text to ask to hangout. I know I shouldn't unless I'm ready to hear the worst. You asked for space and I've given it to you, albeit with a few falls off the wagon. I feel so feel weak right now and hate that I don't have the inner strength to suck this up and push past it. Not contacting you feels like I'm watching you walk away, with your own disillusions about why you must do this. I haven't see or heard your voice in a month and the only girl I've ever loved is fading away. But i also know that trying to convince you to see me will only make you resent me in the end. A serious Catch 22. Do you think about all the beautiful times we had together? Do you miss me? All the future experiences we talked about having? I have no idea what to do here. I'm so afraid if I try to talk to you you're going to only push me away. I feel the strength in me to have the dignity and respect for both of us to not try to force this, but yet I fall apart at the thought of losing you forever. Every day is a struggle. But I promised myself and you that I can see this through and I will. I have to be the man that I know i need to be. That's on my honor as a man, for you, and more importantly, for myself.

I redeleted you from facebook....again. I hid my running log from you. I deleted my old blog posts about you...I sure wish you'd do the same....Maybe you dont to torment me. Yeah, your last blog is from the day we got engaged...Heartless. I wish you knew how it tormented me.

Seeing you sent my back. At least we got your name off the lease. I have no choice but to force myself to get rid of all these things.

I know you thought long and hard about this. I also know you once loved me more than ever....You weren't honest with me. It was a long time coming....

You know I would act this way, so there you have it. I am not doing this anymore, I said no friendship, I meant it.

Oh, I do still think about the fact that you drive MY car. I sure as hell hope that you do too. It has my 500 dollar stereo in it as well. Guess you don't think about these things.

You can give me back my tshirts but keep the car...seriously, what the heck girl? Well, I have some of your tshirts and I am keeping them...To burn.

I am missing you right now but I am trying my best to push the thoughts of you I have in the very very back of my head where thoughts

only come up when mentioned versus me willingly thinking about you....I have to remind myself and keep on reminding myself that you are

over us. You married someone else, you got another girl pregnant and you moved her in...Its the end of us...Even if things didnt work out

and you cried to be back with me, I would have to decline. I keep trying to think about what caused us to end and I am starting to realize

it don't matter what caused us to end...It ended...End of story....You ended it, I didn't...I wanted councelling and a marriage and kids with you.

I have a new man now, He is pretty amazing. I think youd think he was too loud. But I like it...One thing you hated about me

and I knwo this and realzie this now is that id do what I wanted when I wanted without thinking sometimes of the consequencses..

this is one of the reasons I realize you weren't good for me. What kind of boyfriend is embarrased by their girl??? My new guy holds me

and carresses me and tells me I am beautiful and tells me he is so lucky to have me and embrases my silliness instead of trying to

make me feel stupid...He laughs with me and is silly with me...My new guy is also a pretty fantastic cook...He helps clean up

after and will hold me while Im cooking and is a excellent lover...You were too when you wanted to be but when you didn't and I

clearly did....I could tell you were thinking of someone else...What kind of man does that when a sexy, pretty, eager to make you

happy type of girl throws herself on top of you??? not a man at all a BOY! a CHILD...!! I HATE YOU so much for doing this to me.

But I THANK YOU so much for staying away...

Calling me a stalker, now thats messed up....I remember the days we were still together you telling me if we ever broke up

you'd be my stalker...guess that was bs....everything you told me was just a fairytale...nothing came true except the house.

The house your father bought, mind you me....Your sisters love me still and thinks your new wife smells bad...They miss me..

and guess what??? I may still pick them up and hang out with them and spend time with ""your fam..." Because I still LOVE

them and even though you don't approve I DON"T care...The angry part of me is telling me to tell you to Eff OFF! but the

other part that likes to get walked on...Over and over again...Says...Oh hes still a good person, he just really is confused...

he may come back...But if he did...What can I do anyways???...We weren't right for eachother...

My new boyfriend asked me the other day if I still LOVE you...and I told him I do...I will always love my first

love....And I care about your health...Thats it though...I saw him since my embarrasement of telling him

the truth and guess what he did...? He didn't get upset with me...He pinned me down the bed and layed on top

of me...Kissed my neck gently and rubbed my back....held me...which I love to do...I was on top of with the other

day and almost told him I LOVE YOU....Its only been 4 months and I think I love him...But I am holding back....

I want him to be the one who says it...He also opens the door for me, takes me out to eat and is nice to my

friends....I think hes a real catch...and what i learned from our relationship I will put into this one...Only the good

stuff...I will NEEEEEEVER Stress about $$$$MOney!!...I will ALWAYS support him and keep focused on him and not

stress about petty things like I use to, like how I don't like my face or don't like my legs...I WOOON'T reveal

my insecurities....

Thats all I got today......Hope your enjoying your already made fam!