Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Stop contacting me or my family. Or family you've met once, it looks pathetic. Or getting your family to message me. I made myself clear on how and when to contact me and youve been nothing but disrespectful. Enough is enough.

That sounds like the last thing my ex said to me after he got married and that girl pregnant...=- ....(

I'm going on dates. It's still not the same but I'm trying.

At least I'm willing to make the effort now? Oh and I'm rejecting ppl cos my heart feels nothing now. It's numb, but in a way I'm glad cos I've padded it again and this time I'm not gonna ever hurt again.

I also check your facebook page, because my mom let her open.

Then she came back into the room, and i click off quickly.

I am happy i didn't check.

My heart was beating so loud and hard. Damn. Do i really hate seeing you with another girl?

I hate you.

I miss you.

I love you.

Can't we be friends? Goshh, so badly i want to be part of your life.

But you don't for me? So, what's the point?

I know you're having a hard time forgetting me because someone told me. She brought it up so it doesn't break NC.

I don't know if it makes me smile that you can't forget me which means I'm on your mind or if I'm glad you're pain because of the pain I went through in silence.

Either way, it made me smile and I wanted to thank you for that. I hope it continues to hurt.

so here's the thing...

in the space of a year i have lost my mum, broke up with my fiance, lost my house and my new boyfriend just broke up with me a week ago..

and now my best friend just told me that he can't give me any more advice and that i am all doom and gloom right now and that it is draining him having to listen to me ??????????

feeling like i have nowhere else to turn guys...

so here's the thing...

in the space of a year i have lost my mum, broke up with my fiance, lost my house and my new boyfriend just broke up with me a week ago..

and now my best friend just told me that he can't give me any more advice and that i am all doom and gloom right now and that it is draining him having to listen to me ??????????

feeling like i have nowhere else to turn guys...

you know there's always someone willing to help in this forum. should start your own thread.

I thought about you and my other guy whenever I woke up this morning, but mostly you...I love you still...I don't think we can ever be back together because we aren't right for eachother...Id do anything for you and you throw it away...And I just can't ever see us being back together, prob not even friends even 20 years from now, I think ill feel the same for you. You were my first LOVE that I ACTUALLY meant it when I said ILOVEYOU...

Reasons to put it to rest!....

* Whenever we were in public, it felt like you weren't proud to be with me

* You stopped holding my hand in public

* We got into fights in public

* You yelled at me whenever you stepped foot in my car

*I yelled at you whenever you drove mine or your vehicle

*I voiced my opinion to you about my fears of you finding someone better for you

* You cheated on me even though you won't admit to it

* You stopped having sex with me 2 months before we broke up permanently

*You complained about me not cleaning enough when there really wasn't much

to clean at all

* You didn't come home before I left to work even though you use to and prob lied about working over time so you can cheat on me with your new wife...

*You broke every promise you ever made to me...

*After the break up, You told me you don't want to speak to eachother anymore and that you are the happiest youd ever been in your life...

*You almost completley forgot to tell your little sister happy birthday on the day of your birthday

*You are mean now, not just to me but to your own siblings and family...

* You changed for the worse...

*You married someone else last week...it hasnt even been a total of 6 months since we ended things...

* You moved her in

*You are having a kid with her

* You are telling me Im a stalker and harrassing you when I go to email you...

* You tell me not to contact you or youll send your wife to my place bcause she knows where i live...

*4 months after we broke up, I asked your sister if theres anyway wed reconcile and she said No, she doesn't think so..

*You were not that great in bed...sometimes couldn't feel much whenever Id straddle you while I was on top...

* You verely ever made noise...

* You fell out of love months before the actual break up and wasn't man enough to tell me before I moved

in to the house with you...

Reasons to not put this to rest yet-----

* You told me Im the one for you

*Said you wanted to marry me

*We talked about how our kids were going to turn out

*You introduced me to your family in another state

*Your mom loved me=(

*Your grandpa told you I love you and would do anything for you in the mist of

4 days with him...

*You always kept in touch with me and told me you love me with all your heart

*You told me not to worry about us and to relax because you will always be there for me

* You cooked for me, cleaned for me, just to make me happy when I got home

*You made me laugh tremendously, sang to me and seemed so truthful about it

* We got a house together

* We got a dog together

* You acted like you were still in love with me a day after I left..

* You asked me back and then after work when I came home to talk to you and reconcile... you

changed your mind when I got there...(Crying....)You acted crazy...

(You caused me my FIRST panic attack at a resturant near your house after the break up..)

*Whenever I shared with you sad news, you contacted me through phone to talk about it...=(

holy crap, I havent see you or heard your voice in a month and right now I feel like someone is squeezing my heart. I want you back in my so badly. What am I to do? Should I call you and hope that the small chance that you will agree to see me? Last time you saw me in person we were kissing outside the subway and everything seemed alright. Don't tell yourself this needs to be. It doesn't. I want to fight for you so bad but I'm scared as hell I'm just going to push you away further! Someone tell me I shouldn't do this.

We need to all sit down and think about the future and really try to get amnesia about the past because its only hurting us worse.

Our ex's were our past and we need to rejoice the future!!! and they aren't thinking about us and crying over us, so why cry over them?

There is no reason but to get us even sadder...

Today was perfect with you. I know it shouldn't have happened at all, but it was the old us again. The way we were when it was just the two of us happily just starting out and actually loving each other fully. Just lying there in your lap, wearing your hoodie, which has always been too big on me, and listening to your iPod with you. Hearing you singing and listening to you rap in my ear just brings back so many memories, and for the first time in such a long time I felt at peace again, I felt like life was worth it again just to see you smiling and holding me like before, laughing along with me at the world and not caring what other people thought about us. I've missed you and us so much, all I ask is that the way today was, is the way we continue to be. You know I'd stop anything else I've got going on with these other people just to be back with you. I was in love with you once, please let this time be better.

Chris,

I still miss you sometimes but it's lessened greatly. It's been nine months since the "free up" and I am doing much better. I miss the guy you were in 2008, when we first met. The guy you were when we broke up? Forget it. You insulted me, belittled me, and I don't deserve that.

I'm moving forward with my life. I may be getting into my number one choice for graduate school and moving out to Chicago just like we talked about. It breaks my heart a little to know that you're not with me but I'll live. Life has always worked out for me the way it should. Life brought you in my path for a reason and life kicked you out for another. Who knows, you may re-enter at another point, you may not.

Either way, I just want to let you know that your mom was the one contacting me, not the other way around. I wanted so badly to snap at you, to tell you that she was the one reaching out and that we didn't talk about you ONCE. But I didn't. I won't respond in any way if she contacts me again.

You had my heart once. I love you fully and completely and let myself fall for you. But I'm taking my heart back. It's mine now, not yours anymore, and I'm going to take the utmost care of it until someone deserving comes along.

I nearly did something today ! But I decided not to do it which is probably a good thing.

I nearly posted on a forum we both know. I nearly posted something about my current life and my current partner. But I have managed not to look at your profile or your activity for months and months now ( 8 mths !!! ). I have managed to pretend you don't exist ! So why let you know what is happening with me ! As far as you are concerned I have fallen off the edge of the world, so why change that now ?

The reason I didn't post anything is ..... even after everything I don't want to hurt you ! Go figure lol After how much you ripped out my heart, I don't want to hurt you by telling you how happy I am with somebody else !!

I was thinking today about how much fun I have with my current partner. We have so many "private jokes" between us in the way that you and I never had. Somewhere in my head says that we should have made such a better job of our relationship. We really messed it up on so many levels. I just wish we had made a better job of it and I so wish I could say that to you, but I won't. I do still love you !! I kind of wish I didn't still love you. Actually I really wish I didn't still love you.

I just wish you would leave my mind. You rejected me. You don't want to be with me. You don't love me, you told me that. I have so much fun without you ..... and still you are somewhere in my heart !!!!! You need to be gone. You need to leave my thoughts forever. Oh it's so hard !! I loved you so much and you chast me aside ...... and wanted to be friends !!! Get out my head and let me live my life .... without you. Leave me be .... plz

I am sorry, but I have lost all faith in you. Everything you have told me, was a lie. You turned your back on all that you were. You told me that you would never dump someone for someone else, because it has happened to you. But, as it turns out, you did it to me. You broke up with me, for the second time, claiming you are so unhappy with yourself and how you need to happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. Lo and behold four days later, you're very happy and people have already been talking about "him". The following week, you decide to block me from viewing your FaceBook wall. Something you're trying to hide from me? Possibly. But, you are doing me a favor. But, then as of today "his" relationship status went through my filter and somehow appeared in my feed. It is now official that you two are going out. Is this your rebound? Or is this... your new toy to play with?

It bothers me still, that I took you back when you were on your hands and knees begging for me to take you back. Foolishly, I did. I never would have seen this coming. I knew you were lying when the break up was cliche, and how you remained so calm during the entire process. You lied to me about everything. You are a horrible person. I hope you are happy with all of the issues you have. I want to know when your relationship with the new guy will end, so then... you will feel the horror that you put me through.

You are a terrible person. And even after all of this, I want to give it ANOTHER shot. But I know this will not happen, because the person I am waiting for no longer exists. You ceased to be the girl I loved, and became a lying * * * * * . When that happened, the good girl that was my lover was destroyed.

I don't know who you are anymore...

I wanna email you so bad!! But I know you don't want me to, so I won't...Im really hoping you happiness...You have a kid on the

way and a wife now!! Good luck...I just wanted to share with you that I found someone who matches with me better...He is loud and

silly like me...And he isn't embarrased in public with me because I talk to strangers...or Ask questions I dont get...He hinted to me

these last few weeks that he Loves me! Whenever we make love he looks at me like he loves me....and is in love with me...We

discussed birth control but also discussed if we want kids in the future...He told me he wishes we already have been together for 3 years..

i think he was hinting at marriage....=) he told me he cant wait to be able to drive home to me everyday...and the stress he has melts

away with thoughts of that day when he is driving home to me!.....

We are getting pretty serious...I know what not to do, thanks to our "failed" relationship...

Goodnight Ex...

I still Love you and wish you the best....I know I said I do not wish to speak with you in the future

but you and I both know I lied...I still wish to one day....

All I have to say to u is that u are pathetic! U cant stand to see me that Im happy, just because ur so damm miserable doesnt mean I have too. U broke up with me so suck it up! Ur a selfish jerk ur always think ur right n to have power ...no more. ..u cant control me u cant help the fact that Im letting u go ....u decided u to let me go so here I am strong and happy with u ...i could ve been ur friend but u were so immature and so inconsiderate of my feelings that u dont deserve my to be my friend ...because a true friend would think of others before they think of themselves ...u started being a selfish bastard and ended with u being a selfish bastard! Good bye ass hole