Post here instead of contacting your ex!

2 years - you were my best friend and my companion in everything. I literally cannot tell a story to my friends that does not involve you somehow. We lived together, we adopted a dog together, you let me take you on a cruise after we graduated, you sent me a letter a week before we split saying how much you missed me. Remember that time you cried in the hotel, saying how much you worried I would find someone else when I moved? That was less than a month before you walked out of my life, leaving me with only a 15 minute conversation, before you cut me off entirely. Now, you wont talk to me, and I have a thousand questions that I could ask.

- How could you do this? You cried over ridiculous things (Im sorry, but Wall-E wasnt that sad), yet you can be so callous as to leave me without so much as a goodbye?

- If you had "felt like this was coming" for a while, why didnt you sit me down and tell me how you felt? Not once did you let me know how you felt, or the verity of our situation.

- Why did you hold everything in? When I apologized for things, I assumed you accepted it without hesitation, as I did yours. You were no angel yourself.

- Did you feel trapped with me in our apartment for those last months?

- Was/is there someone else? I hope there is, because it would make this all easier to understand

- Why are you so spineless? Seriously, saying you want a "break" over email? Please. And only after you move away? Be an adult, and tell me what is up, WHEN IT IS HAPPENING. The miles between us doesnt dull the pain.

- You fooled around on Chris when you told him you wanted a "break." Why would I be open to that? I know it was years ago, and you were young & dumb(er), but still - that's not a good track record.

- What did I do to deserve this? I know I wasnt perfect, and I treated you poorly towards the end, but I never stopped loving you, or telling of that. I have a ton of regrets, but at least I know what my faults are.

- How can you forget about me? You were my world. We traveled everywhere and did literally everything together. 'Nuf said.

- How do you fall out of love with someone so quickly? We were so passionate, and it was easy to see where the stress on our relationship came from. It wasn't internal problems, it was external. WE were fine! Or so I thought...

- Do you still hold out any hope for the future? Your email was all about hope, but, absent the stupidity of hope my heart feeds to my brain, I can find none in your actions.

- Do you miss me? I miss you every time I see a Dunkin Donuts, hear a Kings of Leon song, look at the empty seat next to me in my car, drink out of one of our old cups, watch our old TV - pretty much, I miss you because I see you in everything I do.

Theres a billion more questions, but those are off the top of my head. Now, heres the stuff I really want to say to you.

- Once again, thanks for letting me drop 3 grand on a cruise, when you told your friend a month before that "there was no way this was going to work out" after we moved.

- Thanks for letting me be daddy ever since your DUI. I loved having to drive you everywhere and do everything for you WITHOUT you helping to pay for gas.

- Thanks for letting me pay the $150 cable bill (so high because you sat around and ordered movies all day) for three months straight because you were low on cash, then get upset when I told you to go out and get a job since you were only taking 3 classes.

- Thanks for not supporting me and understanding the late nights when I was writing my thesis. BTW - its published now, and I'm getting all the royalties. See, it was worthwhile.

- Thanks for helping me move, like you said you would.

- Thanks for gaining 30 lbs and then getting upset with me when I told you that it was unfair that I worked so hard to lose the football weight, but you could let yourself go. You were not the person I started dating - she was not you, at the end.

- Thanks for becoming part of my family befriending my little sister for two years, and then leaving all of them without ever saying a word. They only bought your *** plane tickets and gave you money when you needed a hand.

- Thanks for telling me "I wont hurt you," when I had my reservations after Jean. You were wrong.

- Thanks for skewing my perception of all women.

- Thanks for never sending me the $200 you owe me like you said you would.

- Thanks for leaving me in ambiguity for weeks, only to post pictures of you all over some guy. I guess thats a great way of letting me know how you feel. Words wouldve been much easier.

- Thanks for letting me spend 2 years of my life with you, expecting to spend the rest of it, only for you to walk out at a time when I needed you the most.

I know I did messed up things. It is I to blame for the end of us. I said and did stuff that, in a relationship, should be in a book called "how NOT to keep your girlfriend." I was in a bad place, and took you for granted because of all the stressors. I know I said I wouldnt - I didnt mean to, but life got hectic, and I forgot what was important. I realize all of that, and understand why it had to end. BUT, what I do not get is why you are acting like this! Ever since we ended, I have done the best I can to fix the things about me that we both disliked - what have you done? I hope that, one day, you remember everything about what happened, and not just your perspective. Remember that you did not make it any easier with your depression. Seriously, I woke up at 6, worked and went to school, went to the gym, and I would come home to a dirty place, and you sitting right on the couch where I left you. How could you want to drop out of college with only 1 semester left? Why did you get mad at me when I told you that was ludicrous? YOU were the one who chose to drive drunk, yet I had to pay. But you know what, I did all of that, and took care of you and did all that was asked, because I LOVED YOU. I loved you more than you will ever know. That is probably why I am still on this site, bleeding my heart out, even though I know you were not good enough for me. I am ambitious and I know what I want out of life, yet you left me like I was a deadbeat. You, a person waiting tables and still living at home, left me, a published author with two degrees and studying for a doctorate. I really do hope you see the error of your ways one day, but for some reason, I doubt you will. You are not the person I thought you were, and the girl I loved is dead. I do hope you find yourself and are happy, but I do not wish to remember what we had. Its too painful to know that such good things can be fake. For once, you win.

I was hurt and angry when I said those things. I vilified you until you became a man I could hate without impunity. I'm sorry for that. No one is every 100% bad. I'm still jealous, and I'm still angry sometimes. I don't know what I want now, all I know is in short term I want to hear your voice. I will find my future, but it's scary. You were my best friend, my confidante. I hate that we can't talk like we used to. I sometimes feel sick thinking of you moving on with another person. I'm trying to reconcile but it's hard. I also don't want to create fictional relationship now, because you assure me you need time too. No contact is difficult, but I think I'm learning each day. I want to grow strong, and if I can keep you in my life. If keeping you in my life means reconciling my jealousy I think I can do it. It's a short term sacrifice for long term gain. I love you. I want you to be happy. I wish I could have made you happier when we were going out.

I gave you 10's of chances instead of knowing all your lies and fake stories you made for your personnel benefit but never gave me one.i had lost feelings for you but never wanted to leave you thats why i took my time got my feelings back and accepted you again.i knew that i'll not see you for long years but still never left you nor betrayed you .but when you came back after 3 years and it was the time for which i waited 3 years ,it was time to give back love to me and what you gave me two words "break up" you used me for your own purpose ,you were alone and wanted me to be with you only to remove your loneliness but when you got back your family you left me crying.you were so rude ,you changed your contacts coz you never wanted to listen my words

How can you do this to me?

I wish you will soon realize what you have lost and you will regret your whole life

You messed me around. Yes I hurt you last year but I came back to you and we worked at it and we fell in love all over again and all the time you were living a double life, contacting a man I would never had found out about if I hadn't done my detecttive work.

Well you know what, I deserve better and you do not deserve my love. I spoilt you, I opened your eyes to the world around you and that still wasn't enough, most of all I really loved you.

Im going to be ok without you. Im not scared anymore.

Cos don't you know

That you, were the one that made me strong;

You made me stand up on my own,

With every cruel intention, you helped me find my

Independence.

Yeah it's all because of you,

That I have the strength I do,

To turn my pain to passion, instead of crashin'.

Boy I'm thankin' you.

Ahh ha ha ha ahh oh

Boy I'm thankin' you.

Ahh ha ha ha ahh oh

[Verse 2

Thinking back on how you changed me,

Everytime, you tried to put me down.

Even though you really hurt me,

Underneath, myself is what I found.

So take a look inside these eyes now,

And say the things you want to say to me.

Cause I've already spread my wings out;

And your the one, the one who set me free

You messed me around. Yes I hurt you last year but I came back to you and we worked at it and we fell in love all over again and all the time you were living a double life, contacting a man I would never had found out about if I hadn't done my detecttive work.

Well you know what, I deserve better and you do not deserve my love. I spoilt you, I opened your eyes to the world around you and that still wasn't enough, most of all I really loved you.

sorry for going out of context but this part of "fell in love all over again is intresting" is it possible to do so when you fell out of love once

I don't know if I ever fell out of love, mixed emotions maybe. Could I love her again? Still do but am still hurting and my hurt has turned to moments of dislike, not hate just dislike towards her.

yeah it happens sometime that due to anger and getting boar of same routine you think that you have lost feelings for your partner and you fell out of love but when you spend time apart you realize that you miss them and still love them isnt it?

if she have ever loved you truly.she will come back one day believe me .

"True love finds its way"

To console you let me tell you my story " i loved a girl alot we were been in 2 years of relationship then but she had so much of problems and crying to do that one day i got fed up and i felt that i dont have feelings for her so i dumped her .then i thought i forgot her completely next day and never missed her or thought about the time we spend.hell it was so much relief for me that i got rid of that girl then i made new gf i started to talk to her and flirting around her .i talked to her for almost 2-3 weeks n you know what after a month one night i slept and suddenly i got awaken n felt that um missing something ,my life is incomplete out of blue i started reminding my gf and the good times we share together.i stepped down my bed went to another room and jst gave her a bell n you know what within 2 minutes she called me back n there we were both together again.but what happened after is a sad story lol

i really can't stand this. why can't i get over you? i feel so guilty because i messed everything up but you didn't help matters at all. why did it have to end that way? why couldn't we have worked things out sooner? i guess it was never meant to be, and if it is then you'll come back to me. i just hate to think of you having fun with someone else, more fun than you had with me. then you'll never want to come back and i'll always regret losing you.

I missed you this weekend. I miss you this morning. There are so many things I want to say to you but you've heard them all already...a million times in the last few months. Keep hiding, keep avoiding...that's the only way you know how to do things. I want it to hurt, I want it to sting you SO bad just like it has me....but I can't carry that in my heart the rest of my life. I don't wish anything for you, good or bad. Why didn't you take your things like you said you would? I'm so sick of dragging it out, I'm so sick of hurting like this, yet after 16 years together I can't help but have hope in my heart that someday you'll miss me.

I came to the conclusion that you never loved me. There was no "falling out of love". There was no friendship either. It`s the plain truth. No one who ever loved someone or been a friend acts this way. A "perfection" facade and a constant manipulation machine, this is who you are. I fell so bad for you and ended acting like the perfect puppet. Then you said it wasn't working for years and yet never said a word about it, did everything possible to fake it till the last moment. I have no idea if this is intended damage or just a lie you say in order make yourself feel better. I`m not a toy you use and throw away when you find a new one and I`ll never forget you treating me this way.

I haven't had a decent night's rest since I ended it with you.

I miss you so much T. I wish you knew that.

I miss our talks. God I miss them so much. Remember how we used to always spend hours talking till the early morning and go to sleep when it started to get light?

I miss you. Oh god. Why must I cry? I thought I was alright today. I thought I was getting better. T I still love you as much as ever. Even with all your issues, I never cared about them because I loved you, and you were beautiful in my eyes. Why was I not enough for you? Why did you make all those promises and made me believe? How could you have the heart to hurt me like that time and time again? Did you not realise how much I cared about you? I would have took a bullet for you. I would have done anything for you. :sad: I've realised I can't let you go bc I'm not ready to let our connection go. I'm not ready to tell myself that I'm okay with you being a stranger, when we were so close before. I'm not ready to give up and just move ahead. But I need to. I need to. Omg I need to. I can't keep crying. I've been crying daily for nearly two months. This isn't healthy. I wish I could change things. I wish I could hold you tight and never let go. You hurt me so bad for so long. But why can I not feel anger? I want to feel some anger. I don't want to hurt anymore. Please let it stop. I can't stand the pain anymore. :sad:

I mean it when I said I will always love you and care for you.

I will, and you will always have a big piece of my heart.

This I swear is true. I am intending to keep my promise.

But then again, was there ever a time I broke one?

You have been the worst bf I have ever had hands down.

I gave and gave and gave to you. All you did was take, hurt me and let me down.

But you are the first person I ever truly loved so incredibly deep. The others are miles behind. They can't even begin to compare.

How ironic is that?

M,

Happy Birthday. I know it's not due for another 11 days but I'm going on a business trip in 2 weeks. So, I hope your 30th birthday would be a blast

I remember asking you to come over for us to celebrate together (like what Max did with his gf) the day when I broke up with you and you said flat-out NO. Because you had promised your friends that you'd go to a concert with them.

Well, I do sincerely (really, honestly) hope that your choices have led you to a happier life. Because I know, I could never make you happy. Even today, I still believe that I could never make you happy. I hope you are well over me by now.

M,

My life has been busy lately. Remember that time I told you about getting the Architect certification? I am going to be doing that soon. I am serious, M! SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY!! I am super happy. The first person I wanted to tell was you when I saw my boss' approval for those courses.

I was in bed with R -- the new guy. I looked at him and I squeal. And he was so happy too He couldn't believe his ears when I told him that I am one and ONLY female with ---- title in this country and he happens to be in bed with at that moment. Now, I am upgrading to another higher professional title.

The person that I wanted to tell was you. You were my friend. I kinda miss having you around when I talk about geeky things with you. Remember when I talk about processors, solid state drives and just spawn off new topics whenever we're talking? I miss that.

M,

A couple of weeks ago, I told R about us. I remembered crying facing him and telling him that "I was happy with M [you], but then, I realized, just because I was happy, it doesn't mean he [you] was happy too. It really didn't matter if I were happy if the other person didn't feel it too".

I finally got that out of my chest. He comforted me. He has been pampering and being all nice to me. I want to make it work with R. I like how he makes me laugh and seeing him laugh at my comical jokes. I think I am starting to really like this guy.

M,

I know there won't be anymore birthdays that I would wish to you in the future. These would all be a distant memory by next year. I don't have your phone number at all, so, I can't call you to wish you a Happy Birthday. I know for sure that we will never see each other again. We will never speak to each other and we will never hear from each other again.

I do hope you had found your happiness. May your 30th birthday be a great one. May your life be filled with joy and happiness

xxx

We still talk, but you don't engage.

I say things sometimes, which I know would have made you reply a certain way before. To anyone, not just me. But you won't engage.

It is hard.

I don't know why I do this. I know I should just not talk to you, but I don't want you to forget about me. I am a fool for doing it, and the worst part is that I know I am.

I just want you to see me the way you did before.

I had another dream of you today. I will get use to that dreams will happen, but I know they will not come true when it comes to you.

You screwed up. Yes, you will find many guys and have a great time living your life without me. One day though you will feel empty and alone. When that day comes you will understand what I meant about relationships and what love is.

I would have always gave you everything I had. You couldn't do the same and that has become so clear now.

You'll continue to be in unhealthy relationships and wonder where Mr. Right is. You had him in me and now you have lost me forever. That spell you had over me is gone. I see through the clouds and storm now. As much as I loved you with all my heart, we were wrong for each other. Good luck to you in the future, because you will need it to find someone who loved you like I did.

3 months today. Felt like crap all day, but now I`m better. I`m tired of you, hope I wont dream of you or your family again. Its weird how things can change. I really loved you, no matter how many times you messed up, but you have destroyed every single piece of me. I`ll appreciate my life more in the future, now that I know how hell is like.

Good night, wherever you are.

you're not my ex. . .. you're my ''not yet'' my ''maybe never'' my ''hopefully'' my ''i'm not sure....'' you're my fwb - but you admit there is more than friends, more than bennies. . . .

me, i am in love with you. it was not in our rules of engagement and i have not told you. i think you know. it's ok. you know i've done this too many times, traditional relationships. i don't want that anymore. i write here, because i don't want to tell you everything... i don't want to spill my gut, i want to keep some things, deep in my heart . . . .