Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you so much.

Really really.

how long have I

been in this storm

so overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form

water's getting harder to tread

with these waves crashing over my head

if I could just see you

everything will be alright

if I'd see you

the storminess will turn to light

and I will walk on water

and you will catch me if I fall

and I will get lost into your eyes

and everything will be alright

I know you didn't

bring me out here to drown

so why am I 10 feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

if I could just see you

everything will be alright

if I see you

the storminess will turn to light

and I will walk on water

and you will catch me if I fall

and I will walk on water

you will catch me if I fall

I know everything is alright

everything's alright

A year has passed since this thread was started. I wonder if Nynnja has any idea as to how important it's become to so many sufferers. Anyway, onto my post...

Hey, Loserface! Did you find a counselor today? Stupid question, I know. Your doctor and I have been telling you you need to get one for how long? And you've taken what step? Oh...you did put it in your scheduler, but I'll bet a meeting or happy hour trumped your emotional and mental health. Prove me wrong.

Trying to start stuff with my friend? This is a new low, even for a dirty * * * * * like you. It's obvious you are trying way too hard. She was even making fun of a lot of your personality and there is NO WAY she would be with you (whether she liked you or not, which she doesn't, she is my * * * * ing friend and wouldn't do that to me). You're little... "I'm so sweet" tactics won't work this time, you just look creepy. She also is on her way back together with her ex.

You are a complete idiot. EVERYONE hates you.

I will never forgive you now. That was just too far. Rot in hell. Goodbye forever.

After you broke up with me, you told me that I am a "prize", I am smart, attractive, kind, when i love i give my self wholeheartedly... you said you know i'll be happy, but if i am all of those positive things, how did you fell out of love that easy? why did you leave me?

We used to argue about this before.... but PROVEN FACT: I love you more than you loved me.

It hurts to remember your promises... the promise of marriage and the tears you shed begging me not to ever let you go.

But thank you for all the memories...

The break up has hurt me as much as it hurt you. I still love you. xxxxxxxxxx

I wish my family could accept our love, but they have taken a serious dislike to you, i dont understand why and i'm so hurt by it.

We had our problems, neither of us will deny that...... but i will never forgive them for making me leave you. I am so hurt, and i'm that i've come to hurt you as much as i have as result. You haven't deserved it. I will always love you.

I miss you. xxxxxxx

I have hope in my life again and I am moving on ...I still miss you and wonder what the hell happened but I know now it wasn't meant to be and I don't want you back anymore. I know the rational person I loved will one day regret letting the crazy you are win the the day and when you reach out to me, I won't be there.

I hate how much I love you, how much I think of you. I can't do a thing about it, but hurt all alone.

I wish you could feel me somehow, I wish you could miss me, need me, want me just as much as I do.

I wish you still think of me when I'm gone, and someday wake up reaching out for me.

I love you, I would say it 'til the end of time... I LOVE YOU!!!

I just realized that what would have been out 4 year was three weeks ago. I past with out me noticing. I'm healing and getting my life together. For some reason that make me want to contact you. I think its because on some level I still with we could have remained friends. You knew me better than anyone and so much has happened since we broke up. I never want to date you again. You never took responsibility for what you did. It was always someone else fault. I think I still need some closure but its not going to come from you. I need to figure it out on my own.

You broke up with me.... now, you gave me confusing messages... the other night you said you miss holding me in your arms, miss saying some things to me, miss being "normal" and you want me to come to you in a dream... then you would text me you miss me...

I asked you what does that mean.... you said you are trying to be supportive but I am not helping you, then dont texts those misleading messages... now you said its better if we dont talk for some time... you need to sort things out in your head... I'll give you what you want... OKAY!

Ciao! but thanks for the good times... Everything in our relationship were good times, drama? maybe 2 out of 10... but I'll forever cherish you and our relationship.

P.S. I still love you... always will.

My heart is hurting..... I've lost you... now I'm going to lose the only thing i have left which is school because I'm a mess...

Why am I not helping you to move on??? I'm trying to give sense to your head... you said before that if you break up with me, i still should not let you go because you know you'd realize you'd regret it... thats why im holding on... trying to get a answers from you if you are sure of what you are doing and you are not having second thoughts... godddddddd... i dont know what to do. I guess what you said before doesnt apply anymore.

I dont want to cry anymore... i hurts to remember the last time i saw you, you made me get out of the car because you want a hug from me... little did i know that is the last time i'd be able to hug you and kiss you... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

it has been 7 days....

I dont know why you fell out of love... really... I did everything...

I drove 1 1/2 hour to see you... i drive 30 mins then travel 1 hour in train just to see you... travel 1 hour just to bring you peanut butter... dont buy the dress i really want just to buy you shirt that you like... drive 2 hours back and forth just to help you move your things to your dorm... bring you to a cirque show... take you to a boat cruise... sing to you... bring get well soon balloon and fruits and juice when you are sick... LIE to my parents... answer back to my parents... and so many things...

i dont know what went wrong... i wasn't suffocating you, you were free to do what you want...

I dont know what this means.

I feel like I will be okay. I just thought about having someone check your FB for me for no real reason. Maybe just to see if you put a profile pic up of you and your boyfriend. And as soon as I thought that, my mind said No - you dont even care.

I have always had ways of keeping tabs of you and I will say that while the urges have popped into my mind on several occasions since the split, I have refrained from utilizing any of my resources to find out about you. For once, my mind is in control, and not my heart. Its been a tough 3 months you. And our would have been anniversary might be tough as well. But I have fought off all feelings, anxieties and urges. I know enough to know I dont want to know any more.

I think of you a bit more these days as I have to take mom in for a biopsy. Of course, this triggers all the memories of what we went through a year and a half ago.

Sometimes I wish you could see me now. Probably because I became so dependent on you. I hear you saying negative things about how Im taking care of the dog. Your "animal "expertise" cause you work in the field. But shes a good puppy and I am doing well with setting ground rules and sticking with them.

I plan on using that experience to learn how to set boundaries within my relationships and not let them be crossed.

I hope one day I can sit down accross from you, see your smile and catch up. But I dont know if that will ever come to be. I am so hurt by you. You have broken me. Does that even weigh on your conscience at all? Ever? If I died tomorrow, would you even care? Would it even phase you?

I won't contact you anymore, dont worry, today was the last... I stooped down to a very low level already, I'm done. You can contact me, i know you are using that to ease your guilt of breaking my heart... I'll give you that cause I still care... but i'm done forcing myself into your life. I'll let you be happy now.

let me say this this time...

I love you, Ilya... I never doubted my feeling of love for you. You will always be part of my life.

Dear ex,

I thought you were the one. The connection that we have shared since our very first date still exists, but it's different now. I hope someday you realize just how much you mean to me and I to you, but until then good luck finding happiness. Did all of our time together mean nothing to you? I hope you remember all of the memories we made together. If I was so wonderful and caring, why did this have to end? I miss my best friend. Take care of yourself.

I miss you so much. Our entire time together plays over and over again in my head, the good and the bad. Everything still reminds me of you. It feels the same everyday, the pain never recedes. I hear you have a girlfriend now. I hope you're happy, honestly. I hope you're not drinking like a fish.

I hope you don't ever think about me because I'm nothing, you were right. I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling accross the floors of silent seas.

You said goodbye

I fell apart

I fell from all we had

To I never knew

I needed you so bad

You need to let things go

I know, you told me so

I've been through hell

To break the spell

Why did I ever let you slip away

Can't stand another day without you

Without the feeling

I once knew

I cry silently

I cry inside of me

I cry hopelessly

Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again

I cry

Cause you're not here with me

I cry

Cause I'm lonely as can be

I cry hopelessly

If you could see me now

You would know just how

How hard I try

Not to wonder why

I wish I could believe in something new

Oh please somebody tell me it's not true

I'll never be over you

Why did I ever let you slip away

Can't stand another day without you

Without the feeling

I once knew

I cry silently

I cry inside of me

I cry hopelessly

I cry

I cry

I cry hopelessly

If I could have you back tomorrow

If I could lose the pain and sorrow

I would do just anything

To make you see

You still love me

I cry silently

I cry inside of me

I cry hopelessly

I cry

I cry

I cry hopelessly

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven

Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no

What am I suppose to do

When the best part of me was always you and

What am I suppose to say

When I'm all choked up and you're okay

I'm falling to pieces, yeah

I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving

And when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no

What am I gonna do

When the best part of me was always you

And what am I suppose to say

I'm falling to pieces

(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

('Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven)

You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain

You took your suitcase, I took the blame

Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains, oh

'Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't break

No it don't break, no it don't breakeven, no

What am I gonna do

When the best part of me was always you

And what am I supposed to say

I'm falling to pieces

(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

('Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven)

Oh, it don't breakeven, no

Get out of my heart please.