Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I've been an idiot keeping you alive in my mind all this time. The back of my mind, but still. Fortunately I have finally had a revelation. Dunno what made me see it or why I never did before. But now you're nothing to me. I mean that in the best way possible.

For some reason I am fixated on you this morning. I want to know soooo badly if you miss me. I want hear that you f'ed up, you're sorry, and you'll do anything to have me back in your life. Is that too much to ask from someone you spent a year and half telling that you want to be with them forever???? Ughhhhhhhh. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

For some reason I'm going through a second wave of loneliness.. I don't miss you, I actually rarely think about you.. But I do miss having someone to talk to all the time.. I realize now how far my friends and I have grown apart.. I guess I have to get used to living alone. I've taken up comfort in playing alot of NHL on Xbox one..

Why do I miss you so much still after everything you have put me through, your with someonelse who u 'really like' yet I'm still thinking about you constantly, I know I deserve better, I know you'll probably treat her the same although you've said you have learnt from your mistakes, I know all this but it still doesn't feel any better, I wish you would of left me alone in June and I wish I'd not spoke to you after that I could be over this by now

I should have said goodbye the first time around I wanted too, you'd have barely been a blip on my radar that way. You're a coward of a man to just ignore me like I don't exist, even with a heartfelt goodbye. I hope I don't get a response now, I hope I never hear from you or of you again.

First day of NC. Did few NC in the past 4 mths. So it will be very easy for me this time. I will go on a full 3 months 90 Days NC this time. I will use the time to focus on myself. I am a good looking bloke. I could easily find another relationship. But I use this time to fully enjoy my career and single life.

That wave of loneliness was short thankfully.. I painted the kitchen last night and it looks great! Have to finish up the cupboards and trim tonight. Also got some great news, that friend you were always so jealous of is going to rent the spare room! Yay for not having to live with someone I don't know or be poor. I text you about coming to get your stuff, but you keep "forgetting".. Keep forgetting, make it just in time to see how happy I am, how things are looking good for me.. How nice the apartment looks now that I can do what I want with it, and the porch isn't filled with beer cans. I'm not one for rubbing things in people's faces, but you looked me in the eye and told me I couldn't do it on my own.. I couldn't afford the apartment, I couldn't do this, I couldn't do that.. I can, I did, and I will continue to while you live in a dumpy apartment with your junkie childhood best friend. Look at you both -- 42 and have nothing to show for it. Left behind by the only 2 women would actually cared enough to try to help you..

I hate how you tell me you want to still be friends. What kind of joke is that? You have "fallen out of love" with me when just last week you told me you were madly in love and wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. How could you throw away 4 years? You message me every single day saying good morning, what am I up to? Am I heading to work? I'm going to sleep, Goodnight. WHY? Why do you just want to keep me here and how could you just be my friend and pretend like those 4 years didn't happen? You know very well I can't be your friend. You know very well I want you back and I am in love with you. I have to tell myself constantly to not reply... I have replied and regretted it so much but I really need for you to really feel what life is like without me. With you seeing my presence through text messages I am helping and feeding whatever sick reason you have for messaging me after breaking up with me just 2 days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using eNotAlone mobile app

How could you do this? I moved myself and my child across the country to be with you, because you told me you wanted us to get married, we were together for 3 years, we were so much in love. And it was YOU who pushed it all, I was willing to fall but I tried so hard to keep my distance to start with. I only gave in to how I felt, allowed myself to believe you after 2 years. I adored you, you comeplted me, you told me you felt the same way about me. We moved mountains and fought battles to be together.

And then you dumped me, why?

The sex was still awesome, we still got on brilliantly, we had fun, we supported each other.

You say you don't love me anymore, you still care about me, you like me, you fancy me but you don't love me. You've tricked this image of love out of your imagination and when the real thing doesn't look like a movie script complete with soaring soundtrack, you think it can't be 'true love' anymore.

You dumped me when I was pregnant with your child, because some girl told you she fancied you. You were ing her when I was misscarrying your child.

You are a coward and a cheat and a liar. You can't know what you lost, we were epic together.

I miss you still though, it hurts every day, I lost my best friend and my lover. I lost the reason for being here. My son lost you too, remember - that little boy you have helped look after for 4 years as a friends and then as mums boyfriend? He misses you too.

Why did you have to do this? why did you have to wreck things so badly I can't even be friends?

hey you, i already know clearly that you already changed for a while.. and i only pretending that i am fine and everything is gonna be okay. but, the moment you say its time for us to broke up, it hurts me the most.

everysingle sweet things you ever said to me was all a lie. you said you will be there for me everytime i need you. we even talk about marriage, but i am not sure anymore, are you even serious when we talk about that? because breakup like this seems so well for you.

i dont know how to put this, honestly, i miss you, and everytime i saw you back then, i was so afraid that someday you will leave me behind. and, now this is happen.

but maybe, you already are have someone else in your heart. even though you said that i was the only one that you love with all your heart, i cant believe in that.. why? because it was a lie, if i was the only one, why did you leave me? why you said we never gonna going back together and you will prove it? why you made all thoss promises? why? why?

honestly, deep down in my heart, i still hoping that someday, maybe someday, you will comeback to me. we will start all over again. i know, maybe that wont happen rite? you said you dont wanna have any relation with me anymore, and told me to be realistic that you are not the one, and told me to getting married faster, etc. well, your words are harsh. but i accept all of that. and i know you definetely wont comeback. why? because you leave me alone here with all your promises. you are not the one.

its been a month since we broke up, and just so you know, i am better person now. even my family said that i already changed a lot. i become more patient and calm. thanks for the lesson you gave me. maybe you really are someone that come and gave a lesson to me, not someone to stay with me till the end.

dont worry, this whole feeling i've got for you, slowly i will erase it all. slowly. time does heal, and i believe in that.

So after a long week of us being broken up, finally tomorrow we will meet up to "talk". I've already made it clear to you that I would like a chance to show you that I can put my insecurities behind me and stop using past mistakes against you. I know I said many hurtful things to you and I've had so much time to reflect upon how I influenced us winding up here. But After 4 years, it would be shame to really throw away something that i would like a chance to fix before throwing it away. I would be much better off with the idea of moving on if I knew I had done everything I could and showed you that I could change and control my attitude. Tomorrow you'll tell me whether you decided to give me this chance or if you'll wanna move on. I know to others it looks as if I'm giving you all the power to decide but after my behavior you had the right to break up with me. If you decide to move on, I'll have to tell you that I cannot be friends with you as you wish for us to be best friends I have to disappear from your life and get over you. It's something I don't know how I'll do but I'll have to do it..

I just wish I knew what you were going to talk to me about... That if you don't want to be with me you tell me it's not the best idea to hang out. It's going to feel as if you broke up with me all over again. I know I'm being impatient and it's just tomorrow but I just don't want to experience the pain of losing you in person all over again..

Haha, I thought I was getting over you.. Nope. I AM over you. K finding you on POF made me realize that. I laughed considering it hasn't even been a month since you moved out, and maybe a week since you text confessing your love for me while I ignored you.

Then another conformation was when you text me an hour after K viewing you, about an hour after a picture was posted to facebook.. I have you blocked but I know you have her. "I miss you blah blah blah".

You knew I was drinking, you knew I was having a good time and just like the ass you are you tried to ruin my night. Nope, then and there is when I knew I was over you.. That from now on I'm going to send your mail back instead of letting you know its here and block your number. If your too stupid to change your address that is your issue.

I would like to thank ENA, the majority of people here were very helpful and supportive.

Gughhhh, dying so badly just to text you right now.

You are my sweet poison, my dark goddess. We haven't spoken or written eachother since 08 Jan, but the last two days have been Hell. I have never been this addicted to anyone. I love your bi-polar craziness. I have never met anyone as beautiful, or disfunctional as you. I see your smile, your smell, your soft tattoo'ed, pierced Mexican/Irish curves and my stomach is a pit of lava. You are a sweet liar and a succubus, willing to say or do anything to get what you want. I'm the only person who has ever rejected and broke up with you but it kills me. I want to fall into maddness with you.

I saw you this weekend, you acted so normal, smiling, laughing with me...like you'd never said those hateful things to me and ended us. You even touched me once, got close, but turned around after we'd parted and were distant again. I'd do anything for you. You're having my baby and can only tell me you know what needs doing so you're still fine taking a step back from me. I had just tried to reach out after a couple of weeks to let you know you didn't have to do any of this alone...that I am here. Apparently that isn't good enough for you I guess. I don't understand any of this, we were such a great team, people even told us what a great couple we were. Why couldn't you just communicate with me.

Past day hasn't been so bad as the past few weeks. I finally don't have that physical ache in my chest over missing you. I know you probably don't give a crap anymore, don't miss me at all....so you go find your happiness. You gave me happiness that I'd thought I'd never experience....then took it away and I still don't understand. Its as if God were playing a cruel joke on me....finally getting me out of a terrible relationship, living on my own, letting us find each other, being so happy together....then taking it from me. Like I'm some cosmic experiment and being laughed at.

Hey you. I saw this thread and thought... how long has it been, anyway? It isn't hard, you know. It's a little tentative; I wouldn't want my own past thrown back in my face quite yet, but then, who does. And will I ever? Doubtful. I feel I've said goodbye to you and that you are gone. I do not expect you to come back. I do not expect ever to hear from you again, actually. You are too weak to stick your neck out like that. And why would you. Low hanging fruit bounces about around your feet, enjoying your most stupendous sex and graceful disposition. It's like, you've sold yourself. It's just, blech. Awful.

You wrote me a note a week ago that said you were doing a lot of work on yourself. Well, good. I'm glad of it. I'm glad I had you, the experience forced me to find a new layer of whole-ness, and it is fantastic.

My dear, my most enchanting friend non friend, you let go of the highest quality woman whom ever has graced you with her company. I know you feel the same. But you did the right thing. I am not and have no desire to be like the women you have chosen. I think maybe I was a rebound, or a fantasy, someone you thought might bring you that life you watched your parents build.

Your life has to come from within you, now as always. Her house is nice. I see you living there within the next 12 months. Keeping an apartment for school purposes. It unfolds, doesn't it, unless you stop the momentum. You won't stop the momentum, you never have. And so, your future is written my friend. How odd that you yourself can't see it.

Bon voyage. We'll never speak again, not unless your life changes direction. Though, sadly, there may be occasion one day to pay respects, and I would like to do that at that time, for him.

I'm glad I asked you out, I'm glad I got what I was looking for, and I'm glad you ended it, and I'm glad I ended the last. And I'm glad I'm done.

It's only been 3 days since our last contact when I laid down the laws of the 1-month NC. Your lips twisted like they always did before you broke into tears but this time you held strong. I'm grateful for that, as seeing you in tears would've brought me right back to day 0. You asked me to be your friend and a part of your life when you left me and I said yes. We owed each other that much for the 4.5 years we shared. However please understand that I can't be your friend right now and any glimpse of your life would shatter me all over again.

We might get to speak again in 28 days but I don't know if we'll have anything to say to each other. I know I have not left my old self behind far enough to tell you about the person I've pieced together anew; knowing how quickly you've moved on on the other hand would bring me little solace. Should I visit you in May? Should you visit me in summer? A thousand voices say no but what do I really want?

I miss your nuggles. How we just fit like "lego pieces" when I'd hold you and we'd fall asleep within 5 minutes, and wake up SO refreshed in the same exact position the next morning.

I can't sleep a solid night without you. I hate this. I'm close to asking my psych to refer me to a psychiatrist for meds. I hate that I loved you so much. What an idiot I was. You and your boys were my everything. And your boys deserved my love. You didn't. But still, what I wouldn't give to get 1/100th of that feeling again.

Still can't believe you aren't around anymore. I miss just hanging out with you, seeing you smile....hearing you say you love me. My little girl loved spending time with you and your girl....she'd finally gotten a good woman in her life with you. What a fool I was too let you into my life and my kids lives. We were a great team, felt so right together. I still don't understand exactly what happened with us, but you are gone now. Still love you, but that's my fault. Hope you find the happiness you said you'd found with me.