Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you. I am not sure if breaking up means something to you, but I know it is the right thing to do. I am torn...I feel heavy... But I know things will also get better...

I love you and I hope to hear from you even if it just something quick or short.

In your house - our house- trying to sort my things out to take, instead I'm sat here on the bed where I used to sleep wondering how we got here, I loved this house and our life but now it's hurts to be here, it's filled full of guy stuff and now a lot of my things have gone it's like a girl never existed in here, seeing that picture of another girl on my setee with our dog killed me, I thought I was doing ok until then, posting on here as I'm sure you've had enough of my crazy upsets texts after that picture, that's not who I want to be I don't want to be your nasty crazy ex I want you to remember me with love and hopefully one day il remember the good times instead of this pain. You think your being kind texting me but it's stopping me moving on. Whilst you've been having the best of both worlds by staying in contact with me but meeting someonelse iv been filled with false hope, part of me still hopes you'll say u can't live without me and u love me but that hope is fading after all this time. I want to move on so when this stuff is sorted itl be the start for me. I still love you with all my heart

I just wanted to let you know that you are such a coward for leaving me the way you did you decided to take the easy way out and avoid me until your ready to talk. Can't believe that finally allowed my self to be in love with someone just to have them treat me like for no reason. I can honestly say that I'm not the problem you are! You are passive aggressive you hate confrontation and you lack communication skills which is why you decided to disappear instead of be a man and break up with me

allibaidoo4....the exact thing happened to me! He just stop calling or texting and when I reached out only to find out he was seeing someone else. His behaviour was cowardly and yet it has left me feeling so inadequate. The most hurtful thing I never in a million years thought he would treat me like that....just disappear. And just like you I hate myself for falling in love with him. And although he is gone I am still struggling to let go. I wish I could be angry but all I feel constantly is hurt and sadness.

I wanted to call you, but I dont know what to say.

I wanted to write you, but I dont know if I drove you away

I wanted to feel I did the right thing, but I feel I made a terrible mistake

I wanted to say sorry, but I know things wont matter anymore.

So I will just say I love you and hope you are doing well.

i don't know why i wanna talk you.. after all this time i spent thinking of how much i hate you for all you have done!!i know i did a lot of mistakes too, but you know what? you could have talk to me, and worked it out instead of ing cheating on me you bich!!! you are telling me that all you've done was because you were disappointed by my actions... but you know what?? YOU'RE FULL OF !!! blaming me for everything!!! even for sleeping with other guy!! seriously now?? i mean come on!! you have taken everything for me, thanks for making me feel even worse! and now you are texting me to tell me that you worry about me, and want to see me.. did you thought about me when you were f*cking woth the others? guess what.. I'm not talking to you again, I'd rather die first... with love, your ex ty bf.

p.s. i glad you're gone, now i know who you really are.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Just one more moment, thats all im asking for. I know I made some mistakes during our relationship, and laid our love on the ground. I'm seeing I should have fought. But the biggest mistake I made was losing you. . I don't expect anything from you, I just want you to know that. I know this txt doesn't fix what's broken between us , and maybe it never will. But I want you to know that I care deeply about you, and I always will. This has never changed. The part that's changed is that I realize how stupid I was to not fight for you over the distance... Goodbye.

I don't know why I'm even doing this. I'm not hurt thou cheated because I expected you to I actually laughed and broke up with you right away. I just thought maybe just maybe you'd be different and I'm glad I'm not crying over you. I'm just so mad you have a beautiful girlfriend and a baby.You have so much and still sleep around I feel really sorry for her and I also feel stupid for actually telling you I love you. But I'm not hurt surprisingly I thought I would be but I guess I didn't love you as much as I thought I did.

I haven't posted on here in eons. You've been on my mind a bit lately, not too surprised since I'm going through a funk in other areas of my life and that almost always stirs up old emotions about you for me, no matter how much times has passed. Sure you crossed my mind a bit, I even had a brief, yet forgettable dream about you the other night. Anyway...I've been listening to Adele a but lately- I admit here new album also does stir emotions in my that have to do with you. Mainly the song when we were young- because it deals with nostalgia which was always hard for me in looking back on memories of us. I was listening to some of her other songs though- I listened to a song called 'Can't let go' and wow...I felt something that surprised me. It was...nothing. The song is beautiful, and totally moving and amazing because well it IS Adele...and had I listened to this a year ago I would have been crying, a few years ago and I'd be a mess on the floor sobbing...but today? I listened to it and though 'wow the Robin of a few years ago could relate to this song so much' but not the Robin of today. Because I do think I've finally let go. And it actually made me smile while I was listening to it- this powerful emotional song where she's declaring her inability to let go- it made me smile because I think on some level it made me realize how much I actually have. I will definitely always listen to songs like that and think back on how they could relate to me at a very emotional raw painful time in my life, and they will always get me in the feels because of having gone through that pain and felt it in the past- but it's comforting to know I don't feel like THAT now about you. Smiling to an Adele song is certainly a major accomplished for me!

My days are still an emotional roller coaster. I woke up feeling awesome and now I feel like crap! The constant thoughts of you keep running through my head. I want to feel normal again.....when will this pain ease. I am trying so hard to stay positive but I can't seem to fill the void you left in my life. I wish I could feel anger towards you but all I feel is pain and hurt......

'Catapult my heart to where you are'

I realise now that I meant nothing to you. At least, that's how you made me feel a lot of the time, and I even told you but you never seemed to care.

I can't cry over you, I simply cannot.

I cry however about how I was so naive and stupid that I was so wrapped up in your love.

I feel sorry for myself that I believed things would be different.

I feel sorry for myself that I spent 365 days none stop being anxious about something. I spent 365 days miserable, for nothing.

You left me so easily, and the way you left me both times really says a lot about you.

Both times, you left me so easily, like I meant nothing to you.

You stopped caring a long long time ago, and I kept it going in hopes that you'd love me. I so badly wanted you to love me, but you never did.

'If I could catapult my heart to where you are' - to rescue myself in June, to let go and tell myself back then that it was the end, and I didn't have to be miserable anymore.

I am a beautiful person, I am a lovely, kindhearted, hard working person, and unfortunately you could not see these aspects of myself. That is your loss. One day a guy will come along and he will appreciate every single bit of me, that you were unable to.

I am free.

I miss you so much. I feel so confused right now; some of my emotions might be rather contradictory. On the one hand, I understand why you left. You must have been so fed up with me. And this is the part that I blame myself for. Maybe I could've done more to change. But on the other hand, I think you were also selfish, unkind, and quick to anger. Many of our arguments in the past two years were actually because I said something irrational and you, dwelling on it, blew up even when I just needed to let it out (and maybe get reassurance from you, or something). You would turn those moments into a full-blown argument, not me, and even when I already said I was feeling bad (sometimes even physically bad, like having trouble breathing) and to stop it, you would continue raging. I said you had a bad temper; you said it only ever arose because of me and that maybe I shouldn't provoke you. No, I don't believe that - you have a bad temper, and just because you said that it only manifested in our relationship, it doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything about it. Yes, you were unkind, and you're actually the reason we could never argue properly - I learned to diffuse tension; you didn't, and refused to.

You were also selfish in that you seemed to want me to hurry up and get better so you could have fun with your female friends. I know you cared for my well-being in a general sense, but when it came to that aspect... yeah, that's really how it felt; you wanted to set my progress according to your own terms.

And yet despite all these, despite part of me wanting to punch you right now because I can't believe you're apathetic enough to joke about the situation, I miss you. I miss the fond moments we had. I wish we could go back to that. You know, in spite of all your flaws (I haven't even mentioned the rest), I still loved you - heck, I still do. I've been patient with you - you think you were patient with me; I do not think you were, considering how quick you were to get angry. I still wish we could work things out, even though we're both very hurt - but you have to fix yourself too, you know. Your mom was right; you're arrogant - both of us tried to help you overcome your flaws, but you didn't see yourself as arrogant, so what could we do? Somehow, I have a feeling you're blaming me for the death of the relationship. I bet you're thinking "Good riddance" right now, since you're apathetic at worst anyway. And your awful enabling harem of female friends must be cheering you on right now. Well, I hope you're happy. /s (They told me that I should be happy for you because you can repair your friendships with me out of the picture. Sorry, that's too much to ask from me right now.)

I'm continuing therapy. You didn't even want to listen when I told you I had anxiety, right? I wanted to get therapy to make our lives easier. But since you're selfish anyway, I wonder - why was I so devoted to you? I should've always said, "I will do this for myself." And that's what I'm doing now. This therapy is for myself - for my own growth and healing. If you don't want to be a part of my life, and if you don't want to grow, then I guess it's your loss, not mine. I'll keep telling myself more and more everyday that it's not my loss, but yours. My heart says, "I want to work things out and get back with you," but my brain says, "No. Or at least, not like this." Like I said, I'm really confused. I miss you. I want you back, but I'm beginning to accept that there must be a better person for me out there - maybe not now, but I'll meet him someday. But I would actually still like to try with you, as broken as we are - if you're willing to... and if you will commit to working on yourself.

We already broke up for 2 weeks and more and, its been a hard week for me. i just dont understand why you keep going away from me? i know we've been hurting each other a lot, lets say that i hurt you much more. but i already said that i am so sorry.. and you said that you already fogive me for everything, but now.. everysingle bad words that i said to you, you said to me. i know its hurts so much.

when we first dating, i noticed that you still have you ex photos on your fb and even on your wallet. but after you broke up with me, you deleted all our photos from fb and it hurts me so much.

it hurts me much more when you said you dont have any single feeling for me anymore and dont even miss me. and you even said that we will never getting back together and you will prove that. and even more sad when you said that i should getting married soon *because i said to him i wanna married at 24* you even said to my friend that i used all your money. you never used any money on me excepet for the dates. and honestly, its super cheap dates. *around $25*/dates*

since the first i met you, i always thought that you gonna be the person i grow old with.. but what? you left me behind *okay, i ask to break up because you choose your friends after you make a promised with me few weeks ago* but i already ask you to go making the whole things better. but you refused. you said that this is the right decision. we need to break up, we need to make our self better. thats it... thats all you said.

i just wondering why you can change your heart so fast like that..you even said that i was the only one you have loved with all your heart *when we broke up, he said that* but you left me easily. but now, slowly i started to understand why we better broke up, and why i have to keep moving on..

the day you left me, the day you hurt me and the day you stop fighting for our relationship..that day is the prove why you are not the right person for me. i should keep going, and i hope each of us will grow into better person and meet better person too.