Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Ha! Call as much as you want, I won't answer. I don't care what's been going on for the past 4-5 years. I don't care what you have to say because there is nothing you can say that will take back all the hurt and pain you have caused.

Like you said, I'm the softest person in the world. That's why i refuse to listen to your sob story and your crocodile tears. You're nothing to me anymore. You'll never be anything to me again.

I meant for this to be a break. A break for you to focus on getting yourself together, to focus on your new job, because it was clear you were not in our relationship. You said you understood, it hurt to admit you couldn't give me what I deserved right now, you weren't upset or mad at me and you didn't want to walk away. You loved me, we'd make it, and I believed you. I believed all of it. I let you have your space and reached out to you before the break was up to tell you how I felt... that I missed you, that I wanted us to grow back together, and you never answered. The break is officially over and I guess we are too because all I've received from you is silence. It hurts. I know I shouldn't blame myself because I did absolutely everything I could, but sometimes, I feel guilty, like I abandoned you. But you are the one who abandoned me.

I'm feeling depressed and while I can contribute part of it to hormones from this new pill, the other part is due to so much chaos happening at once. I'm moving in a week and im still trying to get the payment settled , you'd think they would want to get back to me so I have a way to pay them! Also trying to figure out reserving elevators for furniture. Then there's the fact of living w my dad who hates me and treats me like a stranger who he's disgusted by. My love life is atrocious, I contacted my ex two weeks ago and at first it made me happy and hopeful bc he said he might give us a chance in the future and that he was still butt hurt over the fact that I broke up w him which to me is still obnoxious bc he knows why I had to. Anyways, weeks later im miserable again bc something inside me knows I won't hear from him again and here I am alone. Missing him and unable to connect or have love. Every human being deserves love and. A book I read recently argues the only way life has meaning is with love .. I'm not sure the next time I'll have it, but I know I've recently started wanting and craving it again... I'm utterly sick of meeting new people and all the bad first dates that never go anywhere. All the men trying to get in my pants ... I'm over all of it. I just want someone I can love. And the worst part is, even if I find someone, it's not like it'll be immediately the closeness I had w my ex, maybe I'll never have that again. It's making me upset and unable to want to do anything but sleep and eat. My emotional eating has spiraled out of control and I keep wanting junk food. I'm truly not sure I will ever win the battle w food, I can only stay healthy for Max 6 mos at a time before im back to carbs and fats . I need to get a hold of my life

Sorry, my bad. You're right. This isn't the thread for logical responses.

Sorry to be so snappy. I just thought this thread was somewhere to vent all the things you can't say to your ex and I didn't really expect anyone to be reading my posts, or judging them lol. I try not to read other posts in this thread. Maybe that's just me.

Sorry to be so snappy. I just thought this thread was somewhere to vent all the things you can't say to your ex and I didn't really expect anyone to be reading my posts, or judging them lol. I try not to read other posts in this thread. Maybe that's just me.

People read them, but you are right...this is where you should be able to post without fear of negativity...lord knows, I've posted some nonsense here...but sometimes that's all you need is to get out whatever it is that you are feeling at the moment.

Sorry that you felt judged. Keep letting your feelings out...

Dear my Ex,

No one can take your place in my heart yet. I love you wholeheartedly. Heaven has been kind to me and brought you into my life. It didn't work out between us but if there was next life I still want to be with you.

Okay, let's try this...

Dear ex,

I thoroughly enjoyed you for the two years we were together. You're crazy, weird, funny looking and I could never predict what would come out of your silly mouth. You're also a snake. A cute snake, but a snake nonetheless. I loved you for all of these things... except for when you were biting your fingers, it drove me nuts.

Best of luck with your new life. I hope you find what you were missing.

-A.H.

Dear you,

When I read what a good relationship feels like, it feels like it is with you. I use the present tense because this dynamic between us is a constant. We can talk about anything, hours go by that feel like 15 minutes a piece. Yet, I am very glad to be rid of someone who is in such a difficult place. No money, no stability, no clarity. And smarter than most. Some things left undone, other things slowly getting addressed. Do I want to talk to you, ever? I wish I knew. If that hard lesson hasn't happened, then we won't last. If he has, that would be amazing, magical.

He called me, he texted me this week. Do I want to talk to him? No, not Yale.

Hey there, mister. I'm thinking about you this morning. Well, to be honest, I have mostly been thinking about you since I woke up at 6:30...and it's a Saturday morning, so I knew it was because my body felt like it was missing something...a sad reality of what seems to happen when relationships end for me. I hope that you're having a good day today - maybe you're even still sleeping? Or enjoying a little snuggy time in bed? I hope you didn't wake up too early too. I also hope you found some plans to replace the ones that we had for today - so you can get your mind off things and have time to rebuild. I am missing you and wishing that we woke up to have cereal and make snacks to bring hiking - it turned out to be beautiful weather despite our concerns that it might rain. You are so good, and I sincerely wish you the best for today and for the future. It seems like an "us" wasn't the best route for us after all, and I respect that, and I respect you...I just miss you today, and I hope you're okay.

Hey Will.

I hope you're doing okay. Bought those new gym gear you wanted? Hope you're happier now.

We haven't spoken in a month and I can't really say things are better, as they're not.

I don't know how you're feeling though. I don't know how I'll cope when I see you in a few weeks time at school.

Some days are easier than others, some days I'll wake up and everything will feel calm and blissful, then others it'll hurt.

I've got to keep reminding myself of the bad times, but the good times keep haunting my memory.

You never truly cared, let's be honest. The way you left says a lot about the way you 'loved' me.

You hurt me, and I knew it was the best. It doesn't stop me missing you. It's painful.

I need to stop missing you. I need to stop caring, because you never cared.

I'm annoyed that I spent a whole year invested in your love, but you never truly loved me back.

I've just got to keep going, and one day it'll stop hurting.

I don't want to communicate with you, I don't want to look at you, talk to you, hear your voice, nothing. I want you to vanish from my life.

One day this will all make sense, and I'll look back and laugh, but right now it kills.

When I land safely on the other side I know I'll be a stronger woman, but for now I'm trying my best.

Your voice keeps flooding my brain. Everything you said, everything we did. I can't stop thinking about you. I thought sleeping would be better, but you're even in my dreams.

I love you.

I don't usually talk to you but lately you've been hovering in the underbrush of my brain. She has three sons, doesn't she, and you were contemplating this move for months, and it burns me up if I think of your cowardice. But it doesn't burn me up because I really truly am glad to be free of you. One day you will marry and it will be a mistake. And, like the fellow who will be helping me shortly, you will carry me in your mind's underbrush, a woman you might have chosen instead. Instead of marrying I wish you'd address the hole inside you inherited, learn to believe you are lovable and reduce your fear of abandonment. I deeply hope you don't marry her but I know you will. And you will undermine your marriage but stay for her sons. And your happiness will be through the kids, and one day you will build a bridge out of your marriage just like before.

I hope I am wrong.

If I am wrong, I would like to see what happens with you. I would not like to be part of it. I would like to see you after a significant time of separation. I hear from you because with your kids, with certain topics, you miss me. I don't know what's up with that but it isn't appropriate, given how deep you let yourself get with the new gal.

I have learned a lot by looking back, comparing what I saw and what I see, who I attract now and who you are.

Noone is like you. You still are of my skin, my air, I am of yours, the clay was molded differently but worked with the same water, wheel, and tools. I don't bother with sex anymore; I will maybe soon but maybe not for months. I need to be sure I won't compare, because you raised the bar beyond all imagination.

Despite all that passion, that soul mate sensation, despite families, tastes, energies, careers, so much so similar. Despite all that

I do not want to be with you.

Hey there...the last time we spoke you said that you hoped we'd talk soon and you requested that we keep talking about our feelings...I said yes reluctantly if only to just protect myself from repeated hurt, and I've ached so deeply to hear from you. I understand that you may be feeling the same way about respecting distance/space/time for me, or perhaps you are hoping I will initiate because I was the one who requested space...or perhaps you have had the time you've needed to feel more confident in your part of this decision...which really makes it your decision altogether, I guess. I'm not sure. After all, it has only been 3 days since we broke up...in fact, this time three days ago we were still in the process. I've felt sick and empty and alone in your absence today, and I understand that we are here and this needed to happen, but I miss you and I want you, and I regret that this happened. You are such a lovely, amazing person and I am sad I did not express fully how adequately and wonderfully you did love me...but I complained about feeling unloved...hindsight has made things a bit clearer already. Aaaaaahhhh dear. Another day done without sharing these things to you in real life.

I'm sorry sweetheart that I have been silent..I need to help me more than stroke your ego now. I still love you and I always will ( hope the universe whispers that in your ear one night incase you ever doubted but pain just won't go away and if I don't do something drastic it never will.

Dear "wife",

Well it's finally been a year since you left me. I haven't seen you in 6 months and I haven't spoken to you in almost 4 months. You've even blocked me on facebook even though I wasn't hassling you. Do you think of me? Do you miss me? I certainly miss you. This has been the hardest year of my life. I wish things didn't end but I couldn't win your heart back. You're looooonnnggg gone. I wish I could talk to you. I wish I could love you again. You've moved on though and have had a boyfriend the past few months. I miss everything about you and our friendship. I've been dating someone new myself but all they do is make me miss you. You're total opposites from one another. It's true when they say you don't know what you have until it's gone. I hope you're going well in your new job, I hope you're making new friends and being who you truly want to be. I feel so sad about us and I feel like I will never forget you. It hurts less 1 year on but still hurts nonetheless. You always told me that you would love me forever and that we were soulmates. We traveled the world together. All my memories over the past decade continue to haunt me. Why was it so easy for you to leave So easy to get over me and our history and move on. I hope you're happy. I don't think I'll hear from you again except for when it's time to sign the divorce papers. This whole time you never once reached out to me telling me that you missed me That actually really hurts. From everything to nothing.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Psalms 23:4

I feel like I'll never forget you and I'll always feel your loss. I'll always regret what happened. D Day still plays over in my head. Our last kiss still pops into my head. I really F**king miss you. I messed up

Our Father, which art in heaven,

Hallowed be thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come.

Thy will be done in earth,

As it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses,

As we forgive them that trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,

The power, and the glory,

For ever and ever.

Amen.

I'll love you forever my darling,

Regards,

Your "Husband".

X

I miss everything. I pretend I'm moving on and that I'm doing fine when people ask me, but the truth is I miss everything about you.

I miss hearing about your day, I miss cuddling up on your couch watching a movie, I miss lying next to you in bed feeling so safe and secure. I have no idea where you are in the world right now, but I hope you found what it was you were missing with me.

I'll never forget what we had, and how happy you made me. I forgive you. I love you LK.

I feel like my heart is dying bc I miss u and j wish our love was more important than ur selfishness. Bc I had a soul w u, bc we were so much more than the bull that dating is now. Bc we broke through and u saw me bc u were in my heart and my head and now all u can think about is logistics and details. Your pain is more important than our joy, you're losing me every day and u don't care. I'm bound to fall for someone else before u realize what u had, I bet you ever will. You're too hard headed and selfish to feel the pain and learn from it. All you think about is you and i hate you for being so selfish. WhT can I forget everything and you can't? Why can't you look past pride and whT is that so much more than us? Did u ever love Me? Obviously not bc love is patient and love is kind. You are cruel and evil, I am laone

You AND that hussy are nothing but lying cheating cowards! Do you really think your relationship is gonna last after she cheated on her boyfriend with you and you cheated on me with her??? Lmao once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater! And PLEASE believe your gonna reap what you sew! She's was in a relationship with him over 3 YEARS! Your nothing but an infatuation! As soon as you turn ur back she's gonna be begging her ex to take her back and she's gonna be playin you the same way she played him and you played me! I loved you more than anything in this world and soon enough your gonna realized what you lost! And I Hope that when you find out you hurt just as bad as you hurt me so you know exactly what it feels like to be stabbed in the back and have your heart broken! Remember my face when that day comes!!!

It's been many years and I still feel the pain that you caused breaking my heart. I kept telling myself, it would catch up with you....and it did. I hope you now realize you got what was coming to you. Karma's a b&^%# aint it?! Happy trails with your dirtbag boyfriend and your superficial life. Our kids will always know who the real parent is. I won't be sad if when they become adults they choose not maintain contact with you. You and all the other cheaters out there deserve the absolute worst for what you put us through. Happiness is the best way to get revenge. If I continue to want revenge on you, I just need to continue to seek happiness in my life. Pretty good deal for me I'd say.