Post here instead of contacting your ex!

How could you have a new BF a week after me? After saying you were so depressed and heartbroken about having to leave me,That you needed space and a BF was the LAST ting on your mind..I guess The I still love you and care and the its so hard was all BS meanwhile I am still here stuck.Every song reminds me of you I can't sleep barley eat..and you go on like everything is great...You say you want to be friends yet 3 weeks not even a hello,Some friend

and you are say your the depressed one..ha trade you. from where i stand you don't have one F..ING thing to be depressed about.

How could you gave up so easily? I loved you with no barriers. You just dumped me and never looked back. I'm not trash. I'm so done, from now on I'm gonna be happy with or without you. You don't define my happiness. I know my value, a lot of guys would give so much to be with me. I don't care anymore, doesn't matter if you're happy or depressed. Also, I think you cheated on me, the signs were there, so drop the victim mask. You aren't the victim, I'M!

How could you say all of those things? That you are in it for the long haul just to gain my trust because you knew I had issues trusting people. That you never met anyone like me. How you could never imagine yourself with anyone else. It was all bull. I was prepared to wait a year for you if you were going to deploy. I was prepared to move to be closer by you if I had gotten the job. I hate you, but I still love you. I hate that I cry every day for you. I thought you were a better person than what you turned out to be. I was wrong.

I'm bitter at you. I gave you so much, more than anything any girlfriend has given to you, but you still treated me like crap.

You were selfish. You took what you could from me. The only reason you'd try to contact me again is for some selfish reason, I am sure of it.

Why did you have to tell me I'm the best, but treat me like I'm the worst? I wanted to believe your sweet words, so I did for a while. But thinking back now, I think you're a liar, and I'm so full of anger towards you for that. I don't even love you anymore. I'm just bitter at you for messing with my head.

Just when I'm starting to feel good again, you appear with your new bf at a bar you told me you never wanted to go to before. I feel like I'm back at day one now. You were nice enough when we talked, but I could see as far as you were concerned I was no longer important. After 5 years I'm just somebody you know. Thanks for breaking my heart all over again.

I'm sure you've moved on already. I'm he's asleep next to you in the bed I once slept with you in. I'm sure he's making you so much happier than I ever did and you're telling him he's saved you... like you once told me. I'm sure you'll look at this and just scoff at it and brush it off as some pathetic text from some pathetic guy from one of your past pathetic relationships. But no matter how you feel about it, no matter how you feel about me... I have to tell you something.

I'm still so hauntingly deeply in love with you. I miss you every moment of every day. It still hurts every moment of every day. I still cry for you sometimes. Have you ever cried for me?

For 2 and a half years I made you my everything. It's an action I cannot undo no matter how much I beg and pray for release from it. Our memories flood my mind and my soul until I feel like I'm drowning. I don't feel like I'll ever kiss someone again without tasting you. In the dark and in the quiet I'll always feel your presence. You left a hole in me. I've tried filling it with exercise. I've tried filling it with writing. I've tried filling it with drinking. With time with my family and friends. With new hobbies and interests. I've done everything I'm supposed to do. I haven't had contact with you in over 3 months now. I've burned all memory triggers of you and of us. I've fed you to the mouth of the past to get swallowed up and digested.

But no matter what, nothing works. I feel empty inside. Incomplete. And on the days when the bitterness subsides and all that is left is my love for you. I find myself looking down at the pieces and not even wanting to continue to try and pick them up. Because it seems like an impossible task. I might just let them lay there and just walk through this life as a broken man.

I've never been a praying man, I've always thought of it as a desperate act at a desperate time to help a person feel as if there is something more that is in control of their fate than themselves. But God give me the strength to accept what I cannot change. Give me the courage to face tomorrow.

My heart is an empty concert hall now. All the seats are empty and dust has collected on the stage. But when it's quiet enough I can still hear the beautiful music in the rafters.

I can still hear you...

I don't normally post here but lately I've wanted to use you for an ego boost, an energy shot. I've nothing to say to you, though. I don't want to invest in you, you are a high risk investment. You chose a woman who keeps you under her thumb. Why would you do that? I know why. Yuck. Grow up and manage yourself? Once the craziness is over, I wonder if you will want to spread your wings. I did. But you will be tied in to her sons, her money. I think you will never again be single, my dear, and that is scary. Never learned to be alone, never learned to fill that hole you are using other people to fill for you. You would be wise to never see me again. Yet, you will wonder, in your future, What if. I know you will. You and J already were. I am glad I am freed of you and I have you to thank for that.

I'm drunk now, and I thought of contacting you, but I didn't.

You don't deserve to know how I feel.

You were a bad man to me.

But we had good times, so that's why I sometimes hang on to the thought of you.

I wonder if you are thinking of me in the same way. You said I was the best ever. But you never treated me like that..

I wonder if you think about me being the best ever now that we don't talk..

I am sorry I know i sound like a maniac but all I asked was a hello now and again you said friends,but you did not hold up your end,So i ask why and all of a sudden I am some stalker who will not leave you alone? You said we can be friends..friends talk I don't understand your anger.Do you ever think how I feel,lost ,abandoned,unwanted You want your world to be unicorns and rainbows. You hurt me worse then I did you by tiring to talk to you.You destroyed me and act like I am the problem.You left be going back on everything you said..now im hurt all over again.

I'm watching Frozen. This was our movie. I hate you so much!

I will never forgive what you've done. I know it means nothing to you now, but you have broken me in so many ways that I will never be the same.

You made me think you were going to kill yourself! Do you know how much that hurts? How stressed and worried I felt? And it was all a game to you. Who does that?

You're an awful person and I really, truly hate you.

Well bubba I hate to say it but I still miss you so much. It's been almost 14 months since you left after 11 years and I still think about you all the time. I still find myself in shock sometimes that you really didn't care about me in the end and never looked back and moved on to someone new. I sit here sometimes in the house we shared together for 8 years and I can still imagine what it was like to come home to you, to hear your footsteps in the hall, feel you hug, your kiss, remember your laugh. It still hurts me so much that you were everything to me and I was nothing to you in the end. I was so easy to replace with another and you get to just move on and be happy with someone else while I am still here in pain after all this time.

I need to stop asking myself why, trying to understand what I was to you, how we got to this place but I just do not know how to do that. I am still trying to wrap my head around it all after all this time and it is slowly driving me insane. The rational part of my brain knows that I gave everything I had, I loved you with all of my heart, I would have done anything for you and you treated me poorly, I deserved better, you were cheating on me but then my heart still longs for you, what we had, the beautiful moments we shared. I still don't know how after everything you could just pack up and go and move on. I really didn't know you in the end, I thought you were so much more of a man than you ended up being. I thought you would never be capable of hurting me in the way that you did. I wonder if you ever feel bad for what you did, if you ever miss me, if the grass is greener on the other side? It still feels like I am living in a parallel universe a lot of the time because the man I loved, shared half my life with would have never done this to me, yet you did. It is so unfair and I will never understand how little I meant to you, what I meant to you and whether you even ever loved me at all.

So I was just asked out for dinner. Yay me. Nothing flatters me anymore. I just want you. I hope this will pass.

This guy is actually decent too.

I'm not necessarily attracted to him, but he's got his crap together. Like you. Except he's not you, and no one will ever be as good as you.

Why did you have to send me all that stuff last week? I'm back to you being the only thing I can think about.

I got your message. After threatening to kill yourself on friday and letting me worry all weekend i get two words "I'm ok." It took all my strength not to reply and say how disappointed I am. I will never reply. You're nothing to me anymore. I read all these posts of people pining for old lovers and saying how great they are but I don't feel that. You're not great and you never were. You used and manipulated me for more than 3 years and I have finally woken up to you and your bull.

I'm ok? I ing hate you!

Yep. I answered you after a week. You answered then disappeared. That's ok. Maybe youre on a date lol. Good thing cause I probably would have told you that I love you.

I do. I spent the night going through all the crappy things you did. And it still doesn't matter. Point is. I love you. This is weird for me. Cause Im able to move on usually. With you..not so much... Wish me luck on my stupid date tomorrow.......

It's been 6 months since we broke up. I tried so hard for 4 months to get back together. I went NC for 2 months and today i finally decided to see you. I wanted to know how you were since you were ignoring my texts and calls. It was my last chance to see you before i start my busy schedule with school and work. Yet, you walked out with a guy or co-worker from your workplace and still tell me it's none of my business when in reality it's obvious to tell you guys are dating. You came towards me with anger asking why i'm here when i just wanted to know how you've been, I couldn't even ask about our dog. We ended up arguing, i got mad and the conversation was leading to no where. I told u to just leave since obviously you're just standing there angry.

we both left angry and it was my fault. It was clear that we needed space, you told me you wanted to move on and you need space but how are you dating someone within 6 months of our break up?...we were together for 9 years. how can u tell me you need to move on and date someone else ? doesn't that mean you've moved on already ? it's sad to see the girl that was always happy to see me to being angry the moment i'm there.

I wanted to take you somewhere to eat, I wanted to give you something i brought that i know ull love and its 100% your style but it all went to .

I'm not angry....i'm just sad about how everything turned out. I wish i had someone to talk to...everyone just tells me to move on.

The saddest part is that i dont believe we can't be friends...As much as i want to, you'll always mean something to me. i don't think i can handle being just friends. I really really love you. I'm glad that I had you as my girlfriend. you're the only person I've opened up to, thank you for your support...i know it wasn't easy. thank you for being there for me and defending me at all times. thank you for the 9 years.