Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i don't understand how you can quickly cut off your feelings so fast. I'm sitting.here alone I told you I have nothing to eat but I know you don't care. I keep asking myself why me. I did nothing to deserve this. I wish you could see how you hurt me I want you to care. You left me high and dry. I don't understand you. I.want you back so bad. but I.want you to want me more. You was lazy nothing cheater liar heartless !!!!!

It stings you have a new gf, it does. Paricularly because it seems like she is your type of person. I am jealous you found someone to invest. I haven't found love yet. The other day I took the train back to your end of town. As I was passing by familiar stations I felt confused and sad..If anyone told me 3 years ago I'd be making this journey not only to see another man but an investment banker even! You were a good boyfriend overall, I know how much we both tried. I hate how things ended and I do wish we were on better terms. I want to do something about it but my ego gets in the way, I still feel rejected and fooled..I wish I didn't.

I have found love difficult since we ended. I had no idea it was that difficult. I knew kindred spirits don't come around often. And I want that not just a boyfriend. I want a lot, that is my problem. People are nice it's not that...I don't know what it is..just that I don't feel excited enough to try my all with someone. I find flaws in every guy. I like a lot of people but I admire very very few and get excited with very few too. I am jealous of the things she will do with you and despite my ego being bruised I do hope you find the love you are after if it wasn't with me.

Nowadays, if I am honest, I have kinda lost faith in finding someone. Not because everyone is crap but because I am particular and struggle to compromise and for better or worse I am just not challenged by many. So I have slowly commited myself more and more to social change and making a difference in the world in some way and it makes me happy. I feel that I found my path/direction and I guess our BU and G's demise was paramount to those changes. So...I try to focus on that rather than not having found love. It has been harder than I expected finding love and I think I do want to fall in love again. But I don't want to break up again. And this has made me very nervous in making a good decision.

The weirdest thing about your new gf, both sad and strange is that she is of similar ethnicity and of the same creative talent. My ego thought you are trying to find me in some ways..my friends thought it was weird too. Was it not weird when you were first talking to her? Our accents are exactly the same. But I can't worry about that I guess, you found love and I am still finding hope. You being with her though made me question what I am doing dating wise, the chices I make. You have a way of challenging me even when we don't talk.

it's Sunday and I wonder if you are in church with her. how does it feel to just walk.away as if I never existed. it's been 3 days and it's scary because I can't stop myself from hoping you will contact me. I just want the way I felt the day before I met you back. you were nothing to me and I.want you to become that to me again. To believe I want a man with so much dysfunction in his life makes me feel that either I'm crazy or was I that much in love with you. I rather be crazy. you told me a week ago it was love at first sight. it shocked me because to hear you say that made me think yoh were truly in love. so how did we get here. Oh I know because you are a liar, a cheater, triffling good for nothing jerk! yes I know I'm the best women you ever had however that didn't stop you from treating me like $hit!! everyone say it's my ego that is hurt. I don't know about that it was more because you let me down when I believed in you!

The times where I feel awful are getting further apart, and I hope they are for you too.

Right now I'm just having a sappy moment.

There was no right thing to do, but I made the best choice I had available. It doesn't stop regret.

I wanted to be supportive, and be there for you, but I couldn't when I was always made to feel like the enemy. While I could barely recognize who you were becoming, I'll always treasure how we used to be. I wish I appreciated those times more while they lasted.

I barely speak to you because I don't want to hurt you more, or hurt myself. I don't want to be one of those "dumpers" who toy with their exes feelings, I can't do that to you.. even if I come off a little cold. Once I move out all my things completely, you'll probably want/need NC, I probably need it too.

I'm blotting out hope for reconciliation: you need to focus on you (and I, myself), and by the time you are out of the storm, I will just be an unpleasant memory. It's ok if you dislike me if it helps you move on.

I hope you get treatment for your depression, but it's up to you. You should never feel pressured to do something you don't want to. I just want you to be happy again some day.

I'm sorry that I didn't contact my ex after I got married. I loved him too much and thought it would be painful for him. I knew he had depression and I regret not telling my husband about him. He took his own life last year and I hate myself for not staying in touch with his mom or him over the last few years. I didn't see that coming and would have helped him. He was such a kind handsome man with a terrible disease and a horrible psycho girlfriend who took him over the edge. I wish I knew what was going on in his life. I only hope his soul is at peace and he is watching over me.

I'm an idiot. I should ever have clicked on your sisters page, but there you were in a family photo, and instead of me standing there this year was a anther girl. She's pretty. She looks happy with you. I know that my recent romantic flop is what sends me back to idolizing you. I know that this will pass. We haven't spoken in almost a year. I have yet to find someone who fits me the way that you did. I have to change more. I know that it wouldn't have worked. I wanted more, but now I yearn for that safety and familiarity. I feel so afraid that I'll never find love again the way I did with you.

And then theres you. Recent flop. I fell properly for you only when you started pulling away from me. I'm glad it didn't work out for us in the end, and I'm glad that I walked when I did. I don't regret dating you. You reminded me that I will develop feelings for someone again. You illuminated a lot of character traits and flaws in me that I need to work on. I'm thankful for that.

You never asked why I felt unhappy towards the end. No wonder. You treated me like I didn't matter, I felt so so lonely. Lads, drinks, and drugs was way more important. You said you wanted to settle down and tone down partying, you suggested to live together. Even when you promised to spend a Saturday night with me, you'd suggest to buy drugs. And you dare tell me I was "sometimes too much fun". You were ALWAYS too much fun. I tried to keep up. I loved you, I was so blind I couldn't see another way to make you happy. We were both acting stupid and after looking back I thought that going through this ordeal would teach us a lesson. I certainly learned. That's what I meant when I said "it had to happen". But you don't seem to have understood. You think that I'm some kind of monster, that out of the blue I "became a different person". You didn't see any fault in your actions, you just blamed me for the fact you were upset. You broke my heart into a million pieces and just carried on living the life that ruined us. I was heartbroken after what happened to us, I perhaps didn't express it enough when we spoke last but I have had nightmares every night to this day.

im trying baby. im trying to not think about you. not to miss you. not to love you. i know that you hate me and you will probably never forgive me but i forgive you. the pain isn't so unbearable anymore. i havent cried in days. but in everything i do, you're silently there. i think about you when im not thinking about you and i hate you for hurting me but i hate myself more for trusting you when i was well aware of the signs that you didnt care all along. i did this to myself...so you see it must be me that i should hate for i made the choice to pursue us anyway when i already knew id be here in pain. but the truth is i wanted to believe we could happen. finally we could have our chance and id find a way to make us work because we were meant to be.

I just want to ask you how you are doing. But is that what I really want to know? I want to know if you think about me sometimes, if you ever regretted leaving me in these last few weeks. Do you think about me? As a person? Or was it just a pass-through relationship, so you could build yourself up for something greater and bigger? You told me you were wondering if you were ever going to feel that deeper connection with anyone. I just had to infer that that meant you were not feeling this for me or ever going to feel this for me. If I hadn't asked you what was on your mind, we might not even had broken up to begin with, but I cannot live a lie, I knew there was something going on with you and as you said it wouldn't be fair to the other person. The other person was me in this case, and it wasn't fair because I feel you didn't "see" me, I want to scream and shout that I am a person of flesh and blood, with emotions, and emotions for you. Not just something that made you realise you haven't found what you were looking for. I am still hurting, my chest filled up with pain, maybe it is not you, but just the simple fact that once again I met someone who didn't value me, all the good things I have to give, and all the love I have bursting inside of me. I desperately want to contact you and I know if I ever do so, I have to be over you, and then I probably don't even feel the need anymore.

I dont want to want you after realizing that you were likely just passing time with me for the last 3 years. I know you grew to love and care for me. While part of me wants to see you fail at your current relationship so you will come back and I can have even your crumbs, I know I want more, you knew it too. I allowed you to overstep my boundaries. It hurts because I gave you my all and you turned your back on me and my son... I hope that one day you realize that I was what you were looking for in a life-time partner and you will find me and prove that you want to share the rest of your life with me. And I hope that IF/once you do, Im not in a place beyond your reach...

How can I love you and want you still after knowing everything I know now?! You're passive aggressive, narcissistic, you left me for a 22 yr old girl!? You said you knew it was self destructive behavior, like you know already that your job and new relationship are out the window when it all goes down! You want me to hang out for you to fall on your face so I can be used to pull you back up again and for what??? So I can invest more in you?! Just for a couple good years again before you leave? You're scared to let me or anyone that cares about you in! I want to love you jerk! I want to count on you! And be there for you too! Why do I love you still? I'm frickin out of my mind!

Happy Mother's Day! Really?! Wth even bother? You left us. You made the decision to walk and you want to send me some stupid mothers day text. Leave me alone. You didnt want me. If thats all you have to say, dont frickin bother! My kiddo already took care of my mothers day wishes with the help of my dad! Piss off.