Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Dear my ex,

How can you just tell me you don't love me after three years. How can yoou just walk on me when I have been there for you through everything. I chased you for months for you to tell me you're dating. You didn't even give me a chance to make you happy. You cussed and fought with me all the time. I stayd all through all of it. Then you just up and walk on me......***. I should have left you after that whole Mark thing. Did I no I stayed aroud like a jerk. F this though Im good I'm moving on from you get the hell out of my life

I no longer regret that it didn't work out when we had a chance because it would have been terrible. I wonder if I'm mad for still hoping there might be a chance at some point. There's a survival instinct in me that wants a healthy relationship, and that means at least one of us has to be the strong one. I want both of us to be stronger. I still want you. But I can't compromise on love and exclusivity and closeness. I don't know what you want. But I want you with all your strengths and all your flaws. I want you to feel safe and loved. I don't want to make a situation where we hurt each other.

A post I made earlier has hit home for me. Why was I so afraid of you? Because I wanted you. A natural enough thing in most people's experience, but not in mine. I thought I could only handle desire when a relationship was already established. Because, in my mind, it meant loss of control, fear and degradation. So I denied it, and made it something it wasn't. Do I care for you and respect you? Absolutely. Do I love you? We've never had enough emotional connection, so it's impossible, really. I want you. It's not good or bad. It's a starting point. It doesn't mean I'm in thrall to my desires. It doesn't mean it can't co-exist with respect even if there's no love. Doesn't mean there can be no love. It can lead to something else, or not. It doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with you. I can decide to walk away. So can you. I want you, and that's fine.

I had an okay day today: I appreciated it for what it was. I didn't feel as low as over the weekend. I did just look at Facebook (which is the devils spawn) as you know I've blocked your page but I see people who I grew up with going on holiday with their husbands or getting married. I know I have to seek my own path that I'm destined to leet someone new or be just be happy having fantastic parents but it does hurt knowing that you decided you didn't want that with me. My mind screams - what's wrong we me?! In my life it's always been my relationships with others that has counted & ours was very dear to me. In truth, I am still devastated. At times I feel I was born to sing the blues. I really do not understand how you can be so laid back? Where does the hurt go? Where does your mum's death go? Do you just slide along the surface never seeking a deeper meaning? I miss you but times doesn't stop for me to get over you does it? You had the luxury of doing this in the relationship but I didn't. I don't mean this in a harsh way (because I loved you faults and all) but you're such a disappointment. P.S: I had a thought about you in that cold flat trying to locate the boiler key. I hope you can't find it.

I tried looking for people who were 'safe', but I couldn't make myself feign an interest because I just wanted you, so it never went anywhere. Time to stop the denial and face down those issues. We both have them, big, big issues. I don't think either of us should be jumping into full-blown relationships in any case. Casual dating? No dating? I wish we could talk this out, though I will certainly be tackling it with a professional.

Here we go again. Really? I swear this time is for good! You dont deserve someone like me. What a bad cycle we got into. You knew Id never leave. I Thought you'd never leave. I havent put up with half what I put up with you with anyone EVER!. Was I that blind and stupid? No, I just love you. I knew some things just werent ok, but just brushed it off. Always listen to your gut they say. I heard my gut, but boy did I ignore it. Tried to pretend it was just indigestion. I still think youre pushing me away. You do this every time. Every single time. Like clockwork. Thats why you still answer the phone if I call. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I call. I know you miss me and I know you know youre over reacting. Easier to push someone away than show them you love them. I know you'll be back. But cant promise I will still be here. Theres a slim chance. But its getting slimmer by the minute. I'm not like the rest of the people you've had in your life. I thought I had proved that to you. Man I hate myself for still thinking of you. PS: i made it almost two weeks without contacting you. I can do it again. I only called last week because i had a feeling. And it was right. I worry about you.

I'm not at all over you baby, was just laying down on my floor with my phn plugged into the charger just going through out pictures....You are so cute when it comes to taking pictures, you so HATE them, but you knew I love them so you'd take them with me...It meant a lot, if I didn't have these pictures I'd be crying more probaly because I'd have nothing but one measly card you gave to me when we first started our "thing..." And I have that ONE stuffed animal you won me at the carnival that we went to that night all of this started... I still keep it around even though you aren't anymore....I guess to remind myself to keep the faith up. Nobody and I mean not a single person or soul out there believes you and I will ever make it for the long run. Everybody and I mean everybody is telling me to move on and get over you. It isn't that easy when there is sooo much history with us. I love you baby, I hope you know that and I hope you think about me still.. I am really hopeing you know it and believe it and hope you don't think I'm a manipulation bleeeep because I swear, I didn't know I was playing games, I guess I just didn't know how to be in a relationship and thats no ones fault.

I do love you and am still very hopeful even tho nobody else seems to be. I love you and I hope you come back to me!...Like a wave in the ocean, Ill always come back to you, like not a moment has passed! My heart is yours baby!.....Latley, I have been having weird dreams and I don't know if it's my self concience trying to help me get over you, they are super strange type of dreams tho, like something I'm sure you aren't doing or that you are.... You definetly are worth the wait tho and I will WAIT....I love you and you need to know im willing to be patient because you are worth it and you DO deserve me. I miss makin dinner for you and giving you massages and strip teases and just being silly with you and having fun. I don't know if I am making much sense since it's only been 2 months, but I do miss you.. and I don't know for sure, but as of right now you are the only man who made me have butterflys in my stomache everytime you were near!.....

Lately I've felt the urge to message you. All those regrets and worries are rushing back to me now, after five months: what if I didn't show you enough how much I loved you? What if my needy, depressed behaviours pushed you away? If only I had loved you better. If only I wasn't depressed...

I want to talk to you. I feel like there are still loose ends, even though I bet to you you're relieved I'm out of your life. I feel like I'm starting all over again: I lost the one person who loved me more than anything. Did I push you away? What happened?

I know closure comes from within but it's hard for me to get over the fact that you never once replied to my messages. Yet I still want to talk to you.

I know you can't be happy. I just know it. You have so much going on right now, with your family, with your work, with your friends...

I just thought I could be part of the equation. You know I would have lifted you up any day of the week and you know I'm capable of erasing your stress and your pain. So why then? Why discard me? You used to tell me you didn't deserve me. Was that bulls*** or did that thought ruin what was actually happening, which was a passionate fire between two lovers.

We shared a connection that others simply didn't understand. We got each other from the moment we exchanged names. We were always in touch throughout the entire day, everyday. Could not get enough of each other. And my god... how much we must have laughed.

I miss how easily you made me laugh, I miss our inside jokes... I could go on forever but the point is that I miss everything about you.

I just wonder what will happen when your life gets back in order? What will happen when your job calms down, your friends disappear on you because they have boyfriends now, and you're back to being yourself again. Would you even have the courage to admit feeling like you made a mistake? Even if you wanted me back with all your soul... would I ever know?

Doubt it. And that's a hard pill to swallow...

Still miss you and want you back, just gotta grow stronger and grow tougher skin.....Right now it's so easy for you to get in my thoughts, but thats my fault because ive been allowing it, Im gonna do my best to put a stop to it .......You need to wake up and realize the world does not revolve around you and you are not Gods gift to women...you are seriously the opposite of that and you cause girls to want to put themselves out of there own misery, you're rediculously selfish and allt hese times you have chosen to get back together with me and told me wed get a house together, all of that........just a lie and it's a discusting gestur to break up with me a week after telling me everything, about how you would not give up this time, yet what did you do?????? You make me so angry and upset and I am so frugal towards you at this moment! I want to kick you in your nuts!

Today is holiday, I'm at home and miss you. Then I start reading our old chat records. We were so happy...all of the sweet memories...how could throw them all away and leave me behind like this.

We broke up without seeing each other face or even talking. just by chatting.

It hurts like hell when I see the picture of you on fb, smiling with another guy.

I can't have feeling for anyone else but you. So I guess I will stay single for the rest of my life. Whenever you need me, you know how to find me.

I miss you so bad ...

I'm playing guitar and sing along the song that you sent to me. I miss you so much. You said it's fate that brought us together then separate us. I hate my fate and want to change it, but I need you to give me a chance. I can't do anything without you. It has been one year since the last time we chat and I have been thinking about you every single day. I read all of our chat records just to have a feeling of you talking to me. You are everything I have ever had in my life. Then when you left me, you also brought everything with you. My life became an empty space. I became soulless. Only god could help me, because we are half way around the world far from each other, I'm praying everyday just for one chance to meet you. I dream very night seeing you smiling at me. I miss you smile...your voice...I miss it when you sing like a little girl ... I miss you so much Ti oi

I saw your Gran today, I passed her while I was driving. I couldn't bring myself to look at her face, cos all I could see was you. Your best friend also called me today, we chatted for a while and all I could think was I was once your best friend. I just want to know, the exact moment you stopped loving me, so I could really see how blinded I was from that point on. I don't know if I love you today or not, and thats the hardest part, because I knew I could never stop. But you cheated, not just on your BF, but your friend of 9 years. I can never trust you again, but I don't want to lose you, my mind secretly wants you back. Baby, please call me, I miss you xX

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderly again...oh, who am I kidding you only ever read Steven King. Last night I dreamt we were on a sinking ship (very apt). You held resentment towards me and didn't want to be my friend. You hung around with others. I was worried about you as the ship sunk: I didn't want you to die. I don't think you noticed this. You suck!!

While I have no belief in dream dictionaries this one said 'To dream that you abandon ship indicates that you need to move on and let go.' How painfully true:s

you've been on my mind for the past day or two, and i have no idea why, as im doing really well! im beginning to wonder if i even loved you with how im getting on ..

from past experiances when we broke up, when i dreamt about you, it usually meant something happened to you, so i hope your ok and nothing bad has happened. i dont even know if i could be here for you if something bad DID happen ..

i do miss you, you know. and i still do love you, but this is life and you made the mistake, not me. you can grovel over your decision for years to come. you didnt have to do half of the stuff you did, you CHOSE to do it.

shame we couldnt even see out the year. i guess you just cant have some big drama over nothing happen at some point each year.

oh and by the way, i didnt have sex with that girl, and im not "with" her either. i know you all think i am and are making fun of her because of it. go's to show who really WAS the mature one in the relationship

I sit here and think about you. The times we had, and trying to figure out what went wrong. I think about you often, and my heart hurts sometimes. Your smile, your kiss, your voice... it haunts me. I don't know why you kept coming back and being with me, just to drift away the next week.

Was it all a lie? Was it in my head? I wanted so much for us to give it a real shot... not like we did back in May... but a REAL try at a relationship or at least something more than what it was. To get to really know eachother better and go on our adventures. Sadly all I ever asked of you was your love... and I feel like I never received it. Though all you could tell me was that you didn't want a relationship or something serious with me... only to tell me a week later that you are falling for someone. It hurt. It felt like a slap in the face and like you didn't care.

At the end of the day, I will be ok. I am always ok and end up being better than I was before. My history has proven this... and though I hurt now, this isn't my first rodeo, and I know that things only get better and soon your poison will be neutralized and I will have once again become numb. You, on the other hand, I worry about. I know you, and you think you know me. I know that when this is over with the guy you are 'falling for', you'll contact me again. You will start with your invites, and urges to see me... and I will not be fooled again. I will always have a special place for you in my heart, but not for the pain you caused me.

I think you still need time to heal from what happened to you with Chris, and you jumping from one guy to next won't help you. Maybe once you've grown and healed, we can talk... and maybe, if I want to, and am willing to, will give YOU a chance to make ME happy.