Post here instead of contacting your ex!

im kinda surprised you didnt wish me a happy thanksgiving, but im kinda not. last week i really thought you would, but as the days went on i didnt expect it that much. I guess i just wanted some kind of sign that showed you were still thinking about me. I guess it doesnt even matter if you're thinking of me though. You may be, but you're not changing your mind. I wonder if you'll ever realize what you lost.

I wish you could have said that you didn't love me any more or told me you didn't want us to be together or cheated on me or something to make me hate you. You still said you loved me and wanted to be with me but couldnt. How can I get over you if I know you love me and want to be with me. It just makes it to hard

I wish you could have said that you didn't love me any more or told me you didn't want us to be together or cheated on me or something to make me hate you. You still said you loved me and wanted to be with me but couldnt. How can I get over you if I know you love me and want to be with me. It just makes it to hard

my situation was the same, I feel for you..

my situation was the same, I feel for you..

How did you deal with it? I've tried to make myself hate her but I have nothing to go on. I've tried to tell myself that she doesn't love me and doesn't want to be with me but I know she does just can't.

Its the knowing you both love and want to be together that's the hardest

I know I learned a lot in our 5 years together, but why couldn't you

get off the fence? I am angry at myself for not seeing you as you

really are INFLEXIBLE, PETTY, JUDGEMENTAL, A MARTYR, A PERSON

WITH A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE!! NO LOYALTY! I loved you 100%

but you couldn't let go of the past. You had to constantly talk

about the past, your childhood. I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT STANDING

UP TO YOU AND KICKING YOU TO THE CURB YEARS AGO.

I wish you'd have just left 2 months after we started going out when I told you you didn't have to stick around if you didn't want to and I would understand (when my sis was diagnosed). But no. You said, "It's easy to be in a relationship when things are good". And you stayed and you were great and I fell in love with you. Then today, of all days, the first Thanksgiving without my sis and you can't even contact me to see how I am HANDLING it?!?! I even broke down and sent you a Happy Thanksgiving text and you still ignored me? How insensitive and so unlike you.

There's a lot of stuff about my past I wished I could have told you to make you understand but I know it would have only bought up things from your past and I couldn't do that to you. You saw my life as perfect when really it was more messed up than yours. At least one thing good did come out of it I am know going for professional help to deal with my past issues

How did you deal with it? I've tried to make myself hate her but I have nothing to go on. I've tried to tell myself that she doesn't love me and doesn't want to be with me but I know she does just can't.

Its the knowing you both love and want to be together that's the hardest

I had a few reasons to hate him but really not enough. Like you I left but mainly because of his neglect. You kinda feel like the dumper and the dumpee at the same time..I know it's difficult. What helped me was that whether he couldn't or didn't want to the result was still the same. My needs were not being met. Whether excuses or valid reasons the result was still the same. I was constantly justifying his behaviour. So no matter how much I loved him I had to stay true to myself. Also I was reminding myself how insecure I felt for the last months of the relationship and how I hated it. Ultimately the biggest tool is faith in life that things turned out like this for a reason, that if it's meant to be it might happen at a later point. I dunno how long you've been with her and how long you've been appart but you discover a lot of clarity in the passage of time with NC.

I learned so much during the first month of our breakup. I learned how much I really love you, why I love you, and most importantly, what love really is. Although, you chose not to give me another chance, I know that I am a better person just for the simple fact that I now know what love really is. I use to think it was something different. I use to think that love was about acceptance, tolerance, and some sharing. These thoughts are not wrong. But Love is so much more. I wish I could share with you what I now know. I have attempted to tell you what I have learned, but to no avail. I understand that you don't believe me or think that it is just temporary. But its not. I lost your faith and trust a long time ago, so there is no reason for you now believe me.

You really never had the best of me. It wasn't anything you did, its just I did not know how to give it to you. Now I know how, but its too late. Although its hard, I have come to accept that I cannot share it with you anymore. I will love you forever.

I looked so beautiful tonight for my graduation ball ricky.

You really missed out. I wore a beautiful purple and black bubble dress with lovely back stilettos with bow ties on them and my hair was pulled into twists and into a bun.

Oh, I also passed.

But you don't care, because you hung up on me.

I am not going to let you ruin my night, but I wish that you were there with me, because we were meant to wait out our relationship until I graduate, not before.

Thank god I have a decent head on my shoulders and I was able to knuckle down on my work after you left. I am strong willed and I could have failed because of my depression, but I didn't. I was strong and I finished the year and I passed.

You thought I would fail.. You never had any faith in me.

But I still love you.

I find something wrong with that....

OK, I am finally done with you! I made the mistake of emailing you to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and that opened up a flood of emotions I had kept at bay. I realize from the tone of your reply to my message that you have truly moved on and that what you once felt for me is no longer there.

Good luck to you. I will never, ever contact you again. Stay out of my mind and heart forever. Please.

How could you spend 10 months being the most beautiful, nice, down to earth girl, and within 2 months lower yourself to acting like a complete slag with no regard for my feelings? Getting with a boy with a gf? and you had the nerve to slag off ERF last year for doing it once? I was SO wrong about you, i DON'T want to know you and i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire to put you out. You are a horrible, horrible person.

OK I dont particularitly wanna text the ex but would help to get some feelings off my chest.

Im sorry that us being friends did not work out. Maybe one day it will but at the moment I gotta think of me. Thank you for the most amazing 6 years of my life so far! Im so glad we got together it just hurts now but I guess deep down I knew a day would come where we grew apart. I do understand why we broke up, I have been your only boyfriend and that is a lot. I really wish we could have met now rather than back then. I understand that you need to do what you have to do and experience other things without me by your side.

One day, I think you will realise that I was the one and I hope that that day would not be too late. If its not meant to be then I wish you all the best in life and all I want and ever wanted was for you to be happy! I love you always xxxxx

I am so miserable that you weren't at my graduation last night. We have been together for almost 3 years and you couldn't even come with me.... My heart broke Ricky.

It's been over 12 weeks since we broke up and I still love you just as much - when will it go away?

You were everything I've ever wanted and I miss you every day.

I love you with all of my heart Ikky

I will love you forever,

Your Inkle

How could you not even try and fight for our relationship? Why didnt you just talk to me?How after three years can you just throw it all away? How can you tell me that you still love? You dont leave someone that you love!

You seem to think that one day you can come back and I'll be waiting with open arms. You really dont understand the damage that you have done and I dont think that you ever will.

I wish I could hate you because then it would be so much eaiser to move on.

Lee,

If I don't post here, I'll email you and I can't stoop that low on account of a faker such as yourself.

So you've been hiding a girlfriend for how long is it now?

What's funny is I remember our conversation after about, what, 6 years together---our conversation about how if we ever become interested in anyone else, we'd let each other know. We were supposed to be best friends and from what I thought, we had told each other everything.

Well, I DID become interested in someone else at that time--- I almost left you for that person, but I didn't because we talked about it and I decided I was still in love with you, I was just crushing on this other person and wouldn't throw away our history of love over a stupid infatuation.

But you were obviously interested in this other girl and keeping it a complete secret for me. You came to my family's home on Christmas and took me to yours, gave me a romantic card, and made love to me on New Years all to decide you needed to be "independent" within less than 2 weeks. Hmm. When I asked if there was anyone else, you said no at first. Then when I asked you the next day, you said you didn't want to hurt me (but didn't answer yes or no).

Why the heck did you lie to me? After 7 years together you couldn't even tell me the truth? Did I ever lie to you or keep things from YOU? Did I ever do YOU wrong?

This is deeper than just you deceiving me. This is about friendship that obviously wasn't as strong as I thought. Once the thing gets hard, truth is out the window. Is that how it works? You seemed turned on right before you left me. Were you thinking of her when you had sex with me?

This is just cruel and unsual punishment. I know this sounds cold, but I wish I hadn't bought you that laptop for Christmas. I could have used that money now for a small vacation.

I know you said our time wasn't a waste, but speak for yourself. Our time together definitely WAS a waste of time. To think I could have been married with kids by now but am not is depressing. I waited for YOU because I trusted you obviously. I trusted your dumb lies and promises and thought promises meant something. Obviously they mean nothing to you just like I obviously am not even worth the truth.

Why did I tell you those personal things about myself? I could have just lied to you too, but I wanted to be real and upfront.

You don't know how damaging you were to me. I don't know how I will forget you, but God willing, I will try. I don't want to ever think about the two of you after this day, but I know it's impossible. I just can't believe your family...who were about to be my in-laws must have seen this coming. No wonder your mom has been so kind to me lately.

Do you know your mom actually sent me a broken heart icon the other day?! LOL LOL Now I know why!!! HAHAHA...

Wow, life is cruel and I'm the butt of the joke!

I still can't believe this has happened. I hate how you just ended it like that and didnt let us work on it. It didnt make sense with all the other stuff u were doing and saying just before. I love you so much and hate that we're not in eachothers lives anymore. I wonder if you miss me or think about me at all.

It's been 12 weeks and a half and I miss you more each day.

I felt like breaking down when I was driving alone to Mum's house earlier, because I remembered all of the fun we had on the drive up there in July after my birthday.

Remember that little game we played where we thought of an item in the world and we had to guess where it was from? That was so fun, sadly enough. It sure did pass the time.

I miss you laying down on my lap while I stroke your hair while we watch one tree hill together, and I miss your annoying breathing you do when you're asleep at night.

I miss feeling accepted by your family, and I miss having lunch with you and all of them, and I miss sitting down in your parent's lounge talking with your mum.

I miss me holding you when you come home from work, and I miss making Taco's with you. They were your favourite

It's been almost 13 weeks and it isn't getting any easier at all. It's so much harder..

I still love you Ricky. Please come back..