Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

Our land is being surveyed today!

The meeting with our builder is on Sunday..everything is falling perfectly into place..I am SO excited.

I'm buying things for our home slowly but surely, I wrote everything down on paper last night for what we're going to need..it's going to be very expensive but we're definitely going to make it.

You Suzy homemaker you!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey girl!! I know it's sooo exciting buying new stuff for a new home. But keep in mind that you only need a little to survive. So some stuff can be put off until later. When I moved into my apt about a month and a half ago, I had a bed and dresser that a family member gave me, a trash bag full of clothes and Landon's crib, still in a box. lol Oh and I had one cup and spoons. lol

Hey girl!! I know it's sooo exciting buying new stuff for a new home. But keep in mind that you only need a little to survive. So some stuff can be put off until later. When I moved into my apt about a month and a half ago, I had a bed and dresser that a family member gave me, a trash bag full of clothes and Landon's crib, still in a box. lol Oh and I had one cup and spoons. lol

aw, lol. I know..it's just so hard for me..cuz' I just want my house to be fully furnished and look all nice, warm and decorative..but I know it's going to be impossible.

especially since we're building our home..it's going to be so costly..I just want us to have everything and I can't beat it into my head that I won't be able to.

We all want our homes to look beautiful, I know. And we want it all right now! lol I am the same way. But since I only had so much money, we were sitting in the floor watching TV for quite a while before I could afford a sofa. lol Oh well. Landon, my son has a blast crawling around on the floor, and he's all I really care about anyway. But now, we've stepped up in the world and we have a beautiful taupe microsuede pouffy sofa and a "chair and a half" recliner in the same shade and fabric. Yeah!!! It was worth cuddling on the floor for a while!

We all want our homes to look beautiful, I know. And we want it all right now! lol I am the same way. But since I only had so much money, we were sitting in the floor watching TV for quite a while before I could afford a sofa. lol Oh well. Landon, my son has a blast crawling around on the floor, and he's all I really care about anyway. But now, we've stepped up in the world and we have a beautiful taupe microsuede pouffy sofa and a "chair and a half" recliner in the same shade and fabric. Yeah!!! It was worth cuddling on the floor for a while!

aww, I'm getting that same recliner..the one Trey and I want is called a 'cuddler recliner'..just perfect for us to cuddle like love birds on [lmao, gag]

So far i've gotten most of our kitchen stuff, just need our pots and pans, a crock pot and plates/bowls/etc.

Then we'll get our bed and stuff right after our home is built.

I am freaking huge..how come i've let myself gain this much?

my pants are getting tighter and tighter..i'm gonna have to buy a plus sized halloween costume if I don't stop now. I'm used to being a size Small and I don't want to change that.

starting today i'm going to restrict hardcore - it's the only way I can really lose weight.

don't starve yourself.

But I know how you feel. I went up about 3 pant sizes since I moved out here 4 years ago

Haven't been able to lose the weight and gained more recently.

Yeah, i'm barely squeezing into my size 6 and 7 pants..

I'm trying to be good. I just gotta stop eating so much.

Why am I thinking about him in such vivid color..

his death, it was too soon..

I can't imagine the horror that poor dog went through..

for no fcking reason - just following his animalistic instincts.

This happened two years ago..why is it flashing through my mind...GO AWAY please.

I loved you, it wasn't my fault..

quit haunting me. :sad:

We had the meeting yesterday regarding the house..

I dont' know if I want to do it now. It's such a big step for the both of us to take..and we're so young.

But that's how I always do..right before the 'big leap'..I get scared and stop. I let everyone down in some way or another.

I don't want to get in over my head, I don't want to go into debt..I feel like i'm making the smarter decision..but sometimes I have no idea what i'm doing.

On an awkward TMI note..my boobs have gone from a C to a D in a matter of one week. Bahh..

I went and hung out with my old best friend this weekend..and her new baby girl. It's crazy..pregnancy is in the water in my town. I'm trying not to drink it, lol.

I've mentioned this numerous times but I hate Mondays.

Trey and I are considering moving in with my friend, her husband..and their newborn baby girl. Well, Trey definitely is..and i'm just gonna stay with him weekend..and a few days out of the week.

For some reason, I just don't want to take the official step and 'move out'..I'll be honest, i'm scared. I'm scared to death of change. I want a new job..I want to move out..but i'm scared to death of what will happen if I quit my job..or actually move out of my home.

I want so badly to build our home, it's just going to take a while. Saving money is a problem for me.

I'm not sure where i'm headed..I know i'll be next to Trey, he's all I want..but i'm not sure where we will end up.

Today is one of those days..

Today..I hate life.

I feel confused, weak, rejected, lost and unwanted.

I'm hungry but I'm refusing to eat.

Trey hurt my feelings pretty bad last night. I'm not going to say over what but I feel like I've had an old wound ripped open again..

and you know what? I'm just gonna let it bleed. I might even toss a little salt in there and let myself suffer.

Because in the end pain is really the only thing that's ever stayed by my side.

Today..I hate life.

I feel confused, weak, rejected, lost and unwanted.

I'm hungry but I'm refusing to eat.

Trey hurt my feelings pretty bad last night. I'm not going to say over what but I feel like I've had an old wound ripped open again..

and you know what? I'm just gonna let it bleed. I might even toss a little salt in there and let myself suffer.

Because in the end pain is really the only thing that's ever stayed by my side.

I think Trey is going to move in with me..

with my parents too. I think it will be okay, though.

any one live with your SO's parents..or vice versa? Feel free to give any advice or input..GREATLY appreciated.

My parents absolutely love him - they offered to let him move in so we can be together while saving money to build our house. They said he did not have to pay rent as long as he helps around the house and such. I also decided we would go grocery shopping here and there and buy groceries, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc ourselves since we're adding another mouth to feed and another body to clean up after. I feel it's only common courtesy.

I'm pretty excited. I'm going to buy a queen sized bed this weekend to put in my room..cleaning out a lot of junk to make more room..getting some plastic organizing bins to cut down clutter with treys things and such.

Archived