Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It goes slow and fast if that makes any sense. After all it is only 9 months of our life. It is the other 18+ years that can be long. LOL In all seriousness though. Pregnancy and babyhood are gone in a flash. Soon my son will be a teen and I am wondering where the time went.

It's a good thing I don't rush it then, right?

The thought is soaking in..it's weird saying 'i'm pregnant'..even though I may not be since I haven't had confirmation from my doctor. It helps that Trey and my mom are really excited..my sister, ehh..no so much. She's not being supportive at all and she keeps telling me "you don't even know your pregnant yet, quit talking about it.." I have a feeling it's jealousy..like it is with everything else with her. She's so heartless. I told one of the doctors I work for and he thinks i'm dumb if I keep it..it makes me not want to tell anyone, as i'm afraid i'm going to be criticized..again and again..so I'll just cling to my mom, Trey and Stormie..my best friend..and my dad, when I tell him after I for sure find out.

That's all I need right now..is support in what i'm choosing to do.

The main reason people will criticize you for keeping your baby is because they think you're too young, not financially stable, not married, have only been with your bf for .. 8 months? and other various reasons.

don't let it bother you. screw them. you have time to do all of that crap later. if you are subconciously self conscious, just don't tell people you are pregnant til YOU are 110% happy with it. i waited until my dr appt to tell the world, just because my shock lasted that long, LOL.

people are gay. if they tell you that you are dumb for 'keeping it', then you should just look at them and tell them to mind their own business, that you don't want their opinion because it won't make you change your mind.

that irks me. stupid selfish people. ugh! lol

The main reason people will criticize you for keeping your baby is because they think you're too young, not financially stable, not married, have only been with your bf for .. 8 months? and other various reasons.

don't let it bother you. screw them. you have time to do all of that crap later. if you are subconciously self conscious, just don't tell people you are pregnant til YOU are 110% happy with it. i waited until my dr appt to tell the world, just because my shock lasted that long, LOL.

people are gay. if they tell you that you are dumb for 'keeping it', then you should just look at them and tell them to mind their own business, that you don't want their opinion because it won't make you change your mind.

that irks me. stupid selfish people. ugh! lol

We've been together for about 14 months..I was talking about 8 months earlier because I had 'baby fever' back in june/july-ish.

I know..and I know how my sister is..so I shouldn't be surprised but I am and it's frustrating. I feel like I set myself up for it for even telling her.

Haha, you're happyyyyyy!! Who cares, tell everyone. If they don't want to hear it they can leave the room!

Eff tha haterssss lol

Ahh I don't even know you and i'm rediculously excited for you! Ugh. I have a 4 month old and I think I want another =/

Aw, I love babies..

I'm just used to giving them back to their mommies after i'm done babysitting, lol.

I am afraid to say but your sister is a dipstick. THREE pregnancy tests from different companies being wrong??????? I do not think so. You need a dr to tell you, you are pregnant for it to be true?? Yeah, also not going to change the truth. She sounds spiteful. Just be at peace Shelby. Getting upset and having all kinds bad emotions floating about are bad for you and your baby. Just be calm.

I am afraid to say but your sister is a dipstick. THREE pregnancy tests from different companies being wrong??????? I do not think so. You need a dr to tell you, you are pregnant for it to be true?? Yeah, also not going to change the truth. She sounds spiteful. Just be at peace Shelby. Getting upset and having all kinds bad emotions floating about are bad for you and your baby. Just be calm.

Thanks, vic..that's what i'm saying..I'm just goin to stop telling her anything..it just stresses me out. My mom and Trey told me to just ignore her.

Thanks, vic..that's what i'm saying..I'm just goin to stop telling her anything..it just stresses me out. My mom and Trey told me to just ignore her.

Yup. I would. Peace and calm are extremely important while pregnant. Too much adrenaline and "fight" kind of hormones have a negative effect on the development of the brain of the fetus.

She might be upset that she can not have more Shelby. I know I am not happy with that reality in my life AT ALL. It grieves my heart a lot. I do not think feeding into her drama is good, but have some sympathy for her in that regard? It is really a devistating thing as we get older. You feel less a woman some how, a failure. Just an insight into how she feels.

As would any sister. I know you do. It is sad that she wont support you right now.

It is probably how she feels though. No matter how many kids you have the fact you can never have another is a massive smack in the face. It is something you wont know till you get to my age and her age but it is very real and it hurts a lot. Some can be happy for those who can and some get wrapped up in how they feel.

I just want your support and encouragment..that's it.

I don't need you telling me that I should be worrying about having a miscarriage..I don't need you criticizing me...that it's 'too early for me to be having symptoms..' I don't need you telling me I may not even be pregnant..i've taken FIVE pregnancy tests..different brands..that were positive..i'm pretty sure I am.

Let the doctor prove me wrong...but i'm pretty sure. I'm just sick of you being so negative all the time..it's stress I don't need.

I wish I didn't have to work with you.

I just want your support and encouragment..that's it.

I don't need you telling me that I should be worrying about having a miscarriage..I don't need you criticizing me...that it's 'too early for me to be having symptoms..' I don't need you telling me I may not even be pregnant..i've taken FIVE pregnancy tests..different brands..that were positive..i'm pretty sure I am.

Let the doctor prove me wrong...but i'm pretty sure. I'm just sick of you being so negative all the time..it's stress I don't need.

I wish I didn't have to work with you.

And if you let these people stress you out, you could have a miscarriage.....

Ignore them......They just wanna rain on someone's parade....

Did you have your appointment? Any news on that front?

I saw a little 'orange seed' yesterday on the monitor...apparently it's smaller than it's supposed to be for how many weeks I am..but my doctor said he thinks it's because I ovulated later than 'normal'..so he thinks my baby is a week or a week and a half behind growth wise..that's why it's so small. I go back on monday for another ultrasound..

She has a seed.......

Archived