Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know..I just wish I could think of something more thoughtful than a gift card! It's for a chinese-ish christmas type thing..we had to draw names and I got my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend! I also have to be careful on spending money since i'm buying my boyfriend an Xbox 360 while i'm trying to save money.

I'll look around at Target and see if I find something better..

I need cheap Christmas gift ideas.

To be honest, I don't even know why I still continue to work here..well, I know..but I just wish I could leave. Good pay..and good benefits so I can deliver my baby and not have to be put on medicaid..that's why I stay here.

I hate the hours..I hate the fact that my sister is my boss..I hate these arrogant money hungry doctors..I hate the fact that they're always late..I hate 75% of my patients..if they're not horribly rude..they're horribly idiotic and show up 1 hour early for an appointment which crowds our waiting room even more..and if they're not idiots or rude..they're straight up county trash that don't know how to take showers and live off the government..

I'm in the wrong environment and it's rubbing a raw nerve.

and when she died, I should've cried..and spared myself some pain.

It's heroin really that awesome..? Awesome enough to overdose on..even? Apparently. You had your whole life ahead of you..and now it's all beneath you..19 years old is so young..and your mother found you face down on your bed. God have mercy on your soul..your poor tortured soul.

and when she died, I should've cried..and spared myself some pain.

It's heroin really that awesome..? Awesome enough to overdose on..even? Apparently. You had your whole life ahead of you..and now it's all beneath you..19 years old is so young..and your mother found you face down on your bed. God have mercy on your soul..your poor tortured soul.

Sorry hun. Was this your friend?

Yeah..but for some reason I just don't feel that sad..it's sad because she was so young..but she brought it on herself.

Her best friend told her he wanted to quit doing heroin..and she didn't..so while she was upset she went on this binge and her mom found her face down in her bed with blood coming out of every orfice on her head..it's really sad..really.

Yeah..but for some reason I just don't feel that sad..it's sad because she was so young..but she brought it on herself.

Her best friend told her he wanted to quit doing heroin..and she didn't..so while she was upset she went on this binge and her mom found her face down in her bed with blood coming out of every orfice on her head..it's really sad..really.

I feel really bad for her mother. No mom wants to find their child like that. I can't even imagine how her mom feels right now.

I think some people are so ridiculously dramatic it's hilarious.

Please..you can only wallow in your self pity for so long, soon enough you'll drown in it.

I just don't understand how some people can be so unhappy. I used to be depressed, suicidal and frantic at the thought of being alone..I was so..dreary and looking back..there was no point in it. I don't know how I healed myself..I just snapped out of it. I wasted 3 years of my life that I could've been living..insteading of taking daily baths in self pity..really, it's pathetic.

anyway;;

I'm 9 weeks today..morning sickness is still at it but i'm pretty much used to it now, so it doesn't bother me like it did when it first started. Trey's sister is 14 weeks, 5 weeks ahead of me..she hasn't had a touch of nausea at all, which is so frustrating! They say it's so common but out of all the people i've talked to..only 3 or 4 people have had it. I miss tanning, I wish I could tan..it makes me happy and confident..I just can't stand being so pale, I feel like a vampire.

p.s. have I mentioned that I love the ignore feature?

I've worked so much overtime this week..and while I don't really like doing it..i'm going to be so thankful when my check comes in.

Tomorrow is pay day and I have to finish up my Christmas shopping..

Shopping List;;

Trey - Xbox 360, one more game and maybe a few accesories for it and Texas hat..

Tyler - giftcard to Lids @ the mall.

Ashley - straightener @ Target.

Nanny - pajamas from Kohls.

Mom - ..? Uhh. I'm still at a loss..hmm..

Trey's parents - something for their house, Idk for sure yet.

i'm starvin' like marvin' girllllllllll..

i got sixteen balls of fireeeeeeee..

cuz my rats come in packs like sammy and dean martin and i got so many keys it's like i'm valet parkinnnnn'.

okay, i'm done.

haha Okay Busta Rhymes. I know he doesn't sing that, I just call everyone that when they start rappin and rhymin'

Oh nevermind

Archived