Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These 'growing pains' are so annoying..I know the baby has to grow..it's just making my day miserable, as if I wasn't tired enough..

Getting so close to knowing what we're having..i'm so anxious.

Are you out of the first trimester soon? How's the morning sickness? Do you look pregnant yet?

Do you have a gender preference? I know a healthy baby is all that matters, but still ...

Yeah, this wednesday i'll officially be out of the first trimester..morning sickness is better with the meds but I still throw up several times a week at random times.

I'm definitely showing..it's popped up out of no where the past couple weeks..i'm wearing some maternity clothes but not many..just mainly buying a size or two bigger in pants.

No gender preference..although I love all the clothing options for girls..but I really have a feeling it's gonna be a boy.

So exciting to be almost out of the 1st trimester. A lot less reason to worry about miscarriage. And hopefully the morning sickness will stop completely!

Can't believe you're showing already! I think pregnancy bumps are super cute.

I really worried about miscarriage at first..especially with all these stupid stories people just HAD to tell me about..but I decided to stop. The stress doesn't help..and if something is gonna happen..it's gonna happen, I can't stop it. I'll be really glad with the vomiting stops..but it may last throughout my pregnancy, who knows.

My lil' punkin will be worth it though.

Fourteen weeks..3 and a half months already.

It's amazing how much love you can have for someone and you haven't even met them yet. I just want the baby to know how much I love him/her but I can't do anything..besides lovingly tap or rub my belly.

182 more days until my due date/when ryleigh/hayden will be here..!! Give or take a few days..

I'm so thankful to be where i'm at in life in the situation that i'm in.

I'm so grateful that Trey and I have such good jobs with great benefits and the baby will have good benefits as well.

I'm thankful that I have my OWN insurance and don't have to depend on the government for anything.

I'm thankful we get paid as much as we do, we truly are blessed to be making this much money for our ages..we will be able to get our own home before the baby is born.

I'm thankful for the fact that we have such supportive amazing parents. Without my parents I wouldn't have succeeded this much so far.

This baby wasn't planned..but at least it's not a desperate situation that i'm having to stress out about.

You do need to eat more. Just add on veggies and fruits if you're worried about gaining too much weight--

Curious- what do you and your bf do for work?

I work for three cardiothoracic/vascular surgeons as a receptionist..and my boyfriend is an oil field mechanic.

I'm working on adding more fruits and veggies..not only for the extra food but for the vitamins too..

You're gonna drive yourself nuts counting down every day LOL. Getting a bit of a belly yet?

Haha, I know..Yeah, I am..I know it's good that it's growing..but i'm already having to struggle a little to tie my shoes, it's kind of depressing. haha..and my belly only needs to grow a little more and my belly button will pop out, I was really hoping mine wouldn't.

It's amazing how unstable some people are..

anyway.

Last night I took our doppler machine home so my mom and dad could listen to the baby's heart beat..my dad was like..in complete amazement. He sat by me for the longest time just listening..and kept saying stuff like "Wow, listen to how loud and strong it is.." and "I can't wait till it gets here.."

It just makes me feel so happy to know our relationship is finally a good one. For so long I felt like he was the one who damaged me growing up..never being there because of his job..and with all of his mental and physical problems, I felt like mom and I were just his crutch..I'll never forget the emotional abuse..or the physical..but we've come such a long way..he's come such a long way. I'm so proud of him and how hard he tries.

Archived