Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? I thought you two got on great??

We do, usually. I'm just being dramatic, lol.

I posted a thread about him moving in with me, etc.

A long story short -

we decided not to do that, i'm just gonna stay with him on weekends..and he'll stay with me a couple days out of the week. Continue to save money for our future, etc. Well, now..all of the sudden he wants to move in with my friend and her husband + their newborn baby girl..I already told him I wasn't..and that the rent that he's paying to stay there..is money that we could be saving! He doesn't get that..but i'm not going to be controlling, oh well.

We do, usually. I'm just being dramatic, lol.

I posted a thread about him moving in with me, etc.

A long story short -

we decided not to do that, i'm just gonna stay with him on weekends..and he'll stay with me a couple days out of the week. Continue to save money for our future, etc. Well, now..all of the sudden he wants to move in with my friend and her husband + their newborn baby girl..I already told him I wasn't..and that the rent that he's paying to stay there..is money that we could be saving! He doesn't get that..but i'm not going to be controlling, oh well.

I cant believe that they (the friends) would let him move in. When I first had Landon, I wanted to be alone with just him and my bf and all the extra people around, got on my nerves at times.

hmmm...it's a tough situation, but if he can live with his parents and you live with you and neither pays rent, where is the problem? Save your money and you'll be able to get your house faster. What about buying a house? Do you have enough saved to buy now?

I cant believe that they (the friends) would let him move in. When I first had Landon, I wanted to be alone with just him and my bf and all the extra people around, got on my nerves at times.

hmmm...it's a tough situation, but if he can live with his parents and you live with you and neither pays rent, where is the problem? Save your money and you'll be able to get your house faster. What about buying a house? Do you have enough saved to buy now?

We don't have enough yet..and we decided to wait and pay our land off first..[which is only 7000]..and then sit down and discuss how we want to go about purchasing the home. [ie; do we want to hurry up and get the ball rolling or wait and save more money]

I know, that's what I don't get..they have a NEWBORN! I would want it to be just Trey and I..no one else. I think they're just wanting someone to help pay their bills. ](*,)

We don't have enough yet..and we decided to wait and pay our land off first..[which is only 7000]..and then sit down and discuss how we want to go about purchasing the home. [ie; do we want to hurry up and get the ball rolling or wait and save more money]

I know, that's what I don't get..they have a NEWBORN! I would want it to be just Trey and I..no one else. I think they're just wanting someone to help pay their bills. ](*,)

That was my initial thought when you said that he was going to live there and pay rent.

That was my initial thought when you said that he was going to live there and pay rent.

Yeah and poor Trey is so trusting and gullible with people. He will trust ANYONE. I've tried to tell him how manipulative my friend can be..but i'm going to let him make his own mistakes, I know i'll be able to say 'I told you so..' if he does. But I don't think he is going to..I hope not.

I'm crazy about him. He is the most perfect person for me..It's like we were made to be together..I never want anyone else.

I love him so freakin' much..I just want to squeeze the life out of him with all of the love I have to give.

Alright, enough of that. I need to quit being a psycho beech. Seriously, I don't know what it was..but this weekend I was a major b. Trey didn't deserve some of the things I said to him, I'm thankful that he knows I'm just moody sometimes. Again..I am so in love with him it's ridiculous.

I'm pretty freakin' excited about halloween this weekend. Friday night we're goin' to a club..i'm being a sexy hunter...and then Saturday night, we're going to a party @ my friend's house..i'm being a very revealing cop..i'll definitely post pictures.

Hope everyone here on ENA stays safe for the weekend.

I finally got my 'pre engagement ring' resized..

I got it for Christmas from Trey last year..and i've been wearing it on a necklace forever..I finally had the 'get go' to take it to a jewelery store..I can't believe my ring size is a 4 1/2..that's tiny.

Sleeping next to him is the best thing in the world..I almost had to be ripped off of him this morning. I just wanted to lay under the warm blanket next to him in the dark..all day. Nothing sounds better than that. Nothing sounds better than him.

For some reason i've devolped some new found insecurity. I went from being confident with my relationship and who I was..to having this strange feeling overcome me that Trey doesn't find me attractive anymore..or that he's going to find someone new. I know it's all in my head, he reassures me...but why am I feeling this way?

I'm going to start tanning again today..I haven't in the past month..and i've gotten freakishly pale..I haven't been this pale in a long time. I feel so unattractive. I also need to get my nails done and my hair cut..oh and stop eating.

I have a weird feeling that i'm about to get sick..I really hope I don't.

I feel like such a kid during halloween. I love to dress up..absolutely love it..I wish halloween was at least once a month...I would buy a new costume every month. My costume this year is by far the best..Trey loves itttt. I'm so excited for the haunted house and halloween party on Saturday. It's going to be awesome..cauldron with alcoholic witches brew..hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken..i'm making spider web seven layer dip..trying to figure out some more neat ideas for halloweeny food things..any ideas, please let me know.

One of the girls at work used to make punch, but she would use dry ice so it was smokey looking........

She called it her witch's brew.....LOL

Yeah! We're definitely doing that..I've got the recipe for the punch..and we're gonna use dry ice..just gotta be careful with drunk people..you're not supposed to touch it, lol.

Archived