Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

I really think that if immigrants are going to be allowed to come to this country - that they need to learn to speak english.

I was LEGALLY born and raised here - I feel like I shouldn't have to learn spanish, vietnamese or any other foreign language.

Don't blame my office/coworkers that you couldn't make an appointment because we didn't speak spanish.

YOU learn english, then we'll talk.

Literally.

rant over.

My boyfriend's sister had her baby two months early! 3lbs 15 ounces and 17 inches long! He's doing so good..he's already breathing on his own after only one day!

I absolutely cannot wait to have my own little one..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how my hormones are going crazy since I stopped my birth control.

My boobs are ballooning up..

on birth control: ( . Y . )

now: ( . Y . )

blehhh.

OH well.

My uncle had a stroke yesterday and he's in the hospital next to my work..he denied the TPA [meds given to possibly stop the stroke] but he refused due to the SLIGHT risk of bleeding on the brain. Well, proves how great modern medicine is..his left side paralysis is even worse this morning...why deny yourself good care? UGH. His white count is also going up - determining possible infection..probably pneumonia, i'm assuming. At least his MRSA screening came back negative. He's an alcoholic and he's starting to go through DTs [withdrawls from alcohol] and his O2 stats are dropping..so his lung [chronic smoking cigs/weed] function is slowly decreasing, as if it was great to begin with doesn't look good at all.

want to add a few extra bucks to your bank account? It's not much but a few cents a day adds up in this day and age..who couldn't use a few extra cents a day..besides bill gates..?

You guys know I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't legit..

link removed

go there..all you have to do is have a paypal account [if you don't it's completely free to sign up and completely safe, i've had one for years] and click and look at ads...yes it's that simple and i'm not BSing you. I made 85 cents yesterday.

anywayyy, I am SO glad today is friday.

^ misunderstanding.

I'm glad I blow things our of proportion.

typical female.

slowly getting stuff to go in our house..just ordered our cutlery set off amazon..

toaster next week.

We already picked out our apartment - just waiting on trey to get a few pay checks in, put down payments on our furniture and buy a few more things we'll need in the house. I'm really excited..

everythings falling apart..slowly but surely..

and there might be a surprise coming up in the next couple of months...

had fun this weekend, went to an old car show in vernon, tx.

it was really awesome...I can't wait till next year.

Trey and I are doing awesome..we've really come a long way..

I honestly didn't think we were going to last..but it keeps getting better with every day that goes by..I'm just so ready to be in our apartment..we'll be there soon..

I'm still working out..3/4/5 times a week. I'm done obsessing over my weight..I'm going to eat healthy and exercise..but I'm not going to starve myself anymore..it's not healthy at all. Trey thinks i'm perfect the way I am..so i'm just going to go with the flow..

I think i'm about to get a new car.

If any of you are thinking about getting a Hyundai Tiburon [which I doubt you are] please don't...they are sh!tty cars..I've had two wrecks in mine..the first one..I rear ended a truck [i'm so awesome] and my whole front in came up to the window..I hit the guy going 15mph..not a SCRATCH left on his old chevy..the second wreck...some old couple didn't yield and hit me on the driver side towards the back..they barely tapped me and it crushed in my whole back side. I seriously don't feel safe in it at all. The only positive is that they have good gas mileage.

But seriously, I'm thinking either a Suzuki xl7, a hummer=x or some other type of smaller SUV.

I want to drive in something I actually feel safe in.

I'm pulling towards the Suzuki..thanks ren.

life is so good..I'm ready for the end of the year..

Trey and I will be moved in together hopefully..

Received our cutlery set today..ordering wolfgang puck cookware and our toaster tomorrow...

going shopping for more basics on Saturday..really excited.

happy, happy, happy.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom's brother passed away yesterday evening from sepsis..

He had a stroke a month ago..and was in a nursing home for recovery. He was completely paralyzed on his left side..had a PEG tube in place because he couldn't swallow, etc. Yesterday..randomly started having breathing issues and was transported to the hospital for cautionary issues. His vital organs started to shut down..kidneys..lungs..his pupals were fixed and dialated which means he was brain dead. Basically when you get sepsis there is nothing you can do but pull the plug..it was horrible. This is the second son my grandma has had to bury..and what hurts is that he died exactly how my grandpa did. If you pray, I sure could use some prayers right now.

=/

Guest Ammiddeon

Hmmm... I dont think I want to take the risk of removing "SHELBY" on the front and especially the rear.. Will probably just leave it on the model once I receive it. Got word from the seller that it has been shipped Though I will definitely put a red strip or something to simulate the scanner up front... Its still a great looking car without the KI3T mods..

Guest Ammiddeon

Hmmm... I dont think I want to take the risk of removing "SHELBY" on the front and especially the rear.. Will probably just leave it on the model once I receive it. Got word from the seller that it has been shipped Though I will definitely put a red strip or something to simulate the scanner up front... Its still a great looking car without the KI3T mods..

uhm.....

I was extremely spoiled by Trey this weekend..

A new duffel bag, purse, jewelry...especially my Chanel necklace! And tupperware for our future home!

We passed on the fourplex offer...my grandma lives right next door and she's thinking about selling half of her land [the half that connects to our land] and I may buy it. She needs the money..I need the land..Trey and I could build our home there. Yes, it would be right next to my parents [dunno how I feel about that yet] but there are such things as privacy fences. I'm just not 100% on it yet. I've always wanted to stay close to my parents [as they're significantly older in age than typical parents of people my age] but I don't know if I want to be THAT close. Trey and I are still pondering..

I loveee him so much.

We're celebrating our 1 year next weekend!

Archived