Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

My amazing SO graduates tonight..after that tokyo steakhouse..then swimming/cuddling/sleeping/humping..haha..and then tomorrow we're going to see the rangers in a stadium suite..heck yes!

I got two new bikinis yesterday=]]

I ate kashi oatmeal and a piece of toast for breakfast = 200 cals..and a cup of milk..

i'm about to go fix myself a wrap with tons of veggies..

hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I will!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great weekend! Trey graduated on Friday night..got to meet more of his family..went to eat at an amazing chinese grill..then went to his house and hung out with him and his family.

On saturday I left his house after we woke up to go tan and go home and change..when I was leaving the tanning salon he called and told me to stop and wait for him at the gas station by my house..I was like "

...turns out he bought me new board short shorts to go over my swimsuit and new volcom flip flops..awee. I was so surprised!

Later than evening we went to the Rangers vs. Oakland game..we got to watch the game in a suite..it was awesome! The rangers hit four home runs.. It also made me feel so good when his mom introduced me to someone as her "soon to be daughter in law"..

Yesterday we just hung out for a while at his house..layed around and just being lazy in general..then I went home and hung out with my family..

Trey starts his job today! Selling medical insurance via telemarketing..I'm so proud and excited for him! Same exact hours as me..weekends off like me..it's so perfect!

One day till Friday.

Thankkk god.

I'm getting a mani/pedi done today..i'm thinking leopard print tips on my nails..lol..meh, I don't know..and either hot pink or hot orange for my toes..

*collapses* I just want to go back to sleep...next to Trey..i'm exhausted today for some reason..probably because i've been basically working by myself all week..I don't know what's up with my sister..she's been showing up to work late every day..not caring..asking me to do all her work...UGH. wwwwtttttfffff.

I really need to win the lottery.

I'm finally getting my hair colored and cut on Saturday.. =]] think i'm gonna do something different..not sure what though.

My diet is basically alright I guess..i'm staying the same..not losing or gaining..i'm at 126..by the end of the summer I want to be 115..at least.

=] and I will accomplish that.

Had an amazing weekend with my future hubby. On Friday we went to on the border [yum

the next morning we woke up and got sonic..then Trey took me to my hair appointment and I got my hair done..dark reddish brown underneath and platinum blonde on top..then cut to shoulder length..choppy layers..I love it! After we left there we went to see his sister in Dallas..she's in the hospital..she's 24 weeks pregnant and her placenta is ripped..she's on medicine to stop her contractions but they're probably going to have to deliver the baby way sooner than expected. We hung out up there for a few hours and then we left..went home and got ready to go party..I drank a little trashcan punch..but meh..i'm kinda over drinking..it's lost it's thrill. Trey got drunk though..then we went home and had hour long humping session..haha..

On Sunday we slept in..went and ate Malt Shop...and then came home..watched yes, man..and I went home and hung out with my fam.

I can't wait till Friday..

definitely didn't realize how out of shape I was...wow.

Trey's buying me a ipod nano today for me to work out with! How amazing is he..? Seriously. We're gonna share it..since we're not gonna use it all the time..and he's coming up to my gym with me today to work out!

I'm sure i'll be more willing to work out longer if he's there with me.

ate a whole wheat double fiber natural peanut butter sammich for breakfast with skim milk.

brought whole wheat chicken quesedillas for lunch..

an apple for mid afternoon snack.

and a handful of raw almonds and a few special k fiber crackers to eat before I hit the gym.

dunno what i'll have for dinner yet.

Had a great weekend..like always..

On Friday, Trey and I went to pulidos [great mexican place] then home and just hung out all night together watching tv, reading, etc.

On Saturday morning, we went to my sister's house to help pick out show chickens..yes, redneck..I know..after holding 12 pound chickens upside down for two hours we packed up with my two nephews, sister and bro in law and went to the river..it was amazing..Trey and I got sunburned..so bad..but it was soooo fun..eating shrimp, sausage and potato boil..and fresh cold watermelon..yum. After we left the river we went back to his house..showered..and then went to uncle julios [an AMAZING mexican place] with his family..then came back to his house and swam in the pool for a while..

Yesterday we just went and worked out..painfully..due to sunburn..and then I went home to just relax..

Can't wait till Friday..I live for the weekend.

Great weekend! Bought my new betta 'Fredrico Versaci' a new 1gal fish bowl..some awesome neon colored gravel..a little plant to make his house more 'homely'..fishy food..aqua safe..I can definitely tell he's digging his new home versus his tiny home that he came to me in. He's fanning his little fins and swimming all around stretching his fins..aw..i'm way too excited about this damn fish. Haha!

My legs and ass are getting so much tighter..my boyfriend was like "your butt's getting wayy firmer..and so are your legs." which made me feel great..

only thing is..my stomach isn't going away yet..=/ oh well..i'll keep it up.

FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Don't worry, the stomach muscles are the hardest to train!

Soon, though!

Don't worry, the stomach muscles are the hardest to train!

Soon, though!

Yeah, I'm absolutely dreading starting on my abs like..hardcore. I've done some light ab work..but I can tell my core is SO not used to being worked a lot. I've been working mostly on my legs and arms/chest/back..plus cardio on the treadmill, some on the elliptical and stair master.

There's been lots of talk about babies and starting a family between Trey and I here lately. A lot of our friends are pregnant..which is why it's been a popular subject between us. He wants to start trying within the next year..which makes me happy that he wants me to have his child..but also kinda nervous that we're getting this serious. It also doesn't help that there's a chance I might be pregnant right now.

=l

lost one pound, wowww..probably water weight.

Oh well, I was kinda bad this weekend..due to just hanging out at Trey's house = boredom eating.

I am SO glad i'm off on Friday. That means there's only four days I have to make it through this week..

working out after work today, tomorrow and wednesday + strict dieting the rest of this week until Saturday.

this morning I had nonfat plain yogurt with two teaspoons of flax seed with a little corn chex cereal mixed in = 200 and something calories.

Water water water until lunch @ 12pm.

Had cheese tortellini with asian style noodles and veggies in a garlic onion sauce that I made last night - small serving. Usually I would've eaten ALL of it, but I split it in half and will eat the rest for tomorrow for lunch.

Water water water until snack @ 2pm.

Which is now..i'm having blueberries.. very healthy for me.

I'm having a granola, walnuts, almonds, yogurt covered raisins, dried apples trail mix before I work out. [it has plenty of protein to keep me energized during cardio]

dunno what I will eat for dinner yet, there's no telling.

At the gym i'm doing at least 40 to 50 minutes on the treadmill doing HIIT - maybe 10 or 15 minutes on the elliptical [backwards, to work different muscles in my legs] then do some lifting to work on my lower back, arms, back and abs..

So, got sick last Tuesday..missed work wednesday and thursday..spent friday - sunday at the river with Trey's family for the 4th..really behind at work..still not feeling good..not gonna be on ENA much this week..god, I need willpower to get through this week..how am I gonna get all of this crap done?!

Archived