Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

Thanks you guys.

Okay, this pasta salad isn't that great BUT i'm sick of eating fried/fatty food from the hospital cafeteria.

Bad news on my nanny - There's a possibility her leukemia is progressing.

Her kidneys are slowing way down, her blood work and thyroid levels are ALL over the place and..well...there could be a side of non small cell lung cancer in the future.

They're doing a biopsy of the fluid on her lung today. PLEASE do not let this be malignant! I cannot handle this and I know my mother can't either.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakfast - Kashi cereal with 2% milk.

Lunch - Subway six inch sandwich on wheat bread - grilled chicken, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, jalepenos, mustard and salt/pepper.

snack - size package of reeses...gift from a P.A...bahh..Oh well, i'll work the 400 calories off at the gym..plus more..

Dinner is going to be probably soup..or some scrambled egg whites..or something with ground turkey, I unno yet.

Beverages - water ONLY!

I suck.

Good for you!!! When I go out, I usually bring some cash with me and I refuse to bring any cards out so I don't get tempted to spend it. I think it works out both ways though. Determination is key! Look towards the goal.

I'm trying..

Maybe I should just keep like a twenty in my wallet and leave my card at home..

i'm more tempted to use my card since it's always with me.

So, I called the land surveyor today..and they will come out on Friday look at our land and determine how much land we will have.

UPDATED TO DO LIST;;

1. Pay surveyors on Friday, figure out how much land we have, create a payment arrangement form for our land.

2. Open a bank account in my grandma's name for the land.

3. Schedule an appt. with Bill to look at the homes in Azle.done!!!

4. Finalize the paperwork and get the freakin' ball rolling on our house!

I'm trying..

Maybe I should just keep like a twenty in my wallet and leave my card at home..

i'm more tempted to use my card since it's always with me.

Definitely a good idea. I usually like to bring cash with me rather than cards so I don't over spend. It would be a good idea if you did the same.

Definitely a good idea. I usually like to bring cash with me rather than cards so I don't over spend. It would be a good idea if you did the same.

thanks, jd.

I need all the little tips and tricks I can get to save money...Trey and I are gonna need a lot of it.

I'm thinking this weekend i'm gonna go through all my things and what I know I can sell on craigslist for decent money, i'm going to.

I have a TON of brand new name brand clothes that half of them i've never worn, the other half i've worn like once...and a lot of other things I could do without..so i'm thinking a garage sale is in the works? Possibly..

Our house is going to be built rather fast and I at least want us to have our bed and a few other furniture staples when we move in to it..so we're definitely going to need all the extra money we can get.

While I admire all the stuff you are doing, I would say, don't deprive yourself of your joys either. It just will make it harder mentally to get to where you want.

Deprivation is not good. Giving up a few things, yes, but not everything.

Oh, I know..ren! I got a small french vanilla capp. this morning at a gas station - only $1.49..

today is a crappy day already.

traffic = 20 minutes late to work, which means that's 20 minutes that WON'T be on my pay check.

clinic = ten patients in fw clinic but our arlington girls called in sick last minute which means I have to call 10 angry old people and cancel their appointments AGAIN to reschedule.

phones = ringing off the freakin' hook, mostly people asking me idiotic questions.."uhm..i'm having nightmares." Okay? We're heart surgeons..go kick rocks. "Somebody stole my pain medicines.." No, they didn't. You were asking how to get refills last night and all of the sudden someone stole your medicine..? Uhhh, no.

/rant

Breakfast - slice of whole wheat berry toast with organic peanut butter, cup of extremely watered down apple juice. = about 200ish calories.

Lunch - lean cuisine sante fe rice and beans = 280 calories.

Snack - three cheese/pb small crackers, one butterscotch candy.

Dinner - I dunno yet.

Beverages - water, one diet cherry dr pepper.

Gonna work out for 50ish minutes.

Our land is being surveyed today!

The meeting with our builder is on Sunday..everything is falling perfectly into place..I am SO excited.

I'm buying things for our home slowly but surely, I wrote everything down on paper last night for what we're going to need..it's going to be very expensive but we're definitely going to make it.

Archived