Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

Rose21

Well the brunch does sound like a lovely idea. (sometimes I wish I lived in the city for occasions such as that, we could eat at a nice little bistro or bakery)

But sadly we are EXTREMLY short on cash. He's shelling out $60 in gas just to come down here and doesnt have any extra, and I'm still trying to find a job.

$10 is my ,maximum spendure this weekend.=/

What are some cheap, fun activites?

I know you said you're a bad cook, but you could probably scramble some eggs and fry some bacon no? Is your boyfriend a good cook? Maybe you two would have fun making pancakes together.

(How are you planning on eating this week-end if you don't cook and aren't going out?!

Hiking is free, and I bet the weather in TX is good this time of year. You can buy some picnic food and go sit in a park. Sometimes my boyfriend and I read to each other - kind of embarrassingly cheesy (Hugh Grant in Notting Hill, anyone?), but it's fun, and free. I'm guessing you're not close to the coast, but if the weather is nice lounging by a pool/playing in the pool can be a good activity. (Some public pools are really grotty though, probably want to check first.)

Strolling through a farmer's market. There are usually free samples - added bonus! Don't know what would be in season, but if there's some kind of fruit to pick, that's always a good time.

You might be able to check on your city website to see if there are any special events.

Just thought of this: it's Easter on Sunday ... have an Easter egg hunt with your friends! You can dye the eggs with your bf, which is a fun activity!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back to sex I guess.

hahahahaha

Hmm, free ideas...

Check your local newspaper for events--maybe there are some art fairs or something like that going on. Free concerts in the park? What about looking on your college's website's calendar--that will list all of the free/super cheap stuff going on on campus

Yeah I agree, gentle sex.

Although I like it rough and passionate

My mom will get us food at times, and when he comes down he stays at his parents house. There is food there, and there is food at my house.

I do plan on making him pasta saturday though.

From a box. Niiice and easy lol.

He'll be here for a 3-day weekend too.

Also, we can watch "I love you man online" We both held off on seeing it so we could see it together=)

Although it has been said numerous times..throughout this post..AND many many other threads, rose..Your relationship should not revolve around sex. Sex is definitely not everything, just an added bonus on top of what you already have. Not to put you down, but I definitely see your boyfriend growing very tired with your antics. Also..not to be rude, but I think you're a hypochondriac..the constant worrying of what could be wrong with you can actually make your body produce symptoms..stress over certain things can cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome like symptoms. Not saying there isn't anything wrong, it's good that you went to the doctor..but the only advice I have for you really..is to chill.

So, your boyfriend is worried about hurting you? You should be appreciative that he is concerned about you and your well being. Watch movies, go for a walk at the park, take naps [since you're so tired all the time] while holding each other. As others have asked, if you know he won't be able to resist you once you two are in person..what, may I ask, is the point of this thread?

Could the fact you're obsessed with sex be due to some insecurity you have? Eg: if he has sex with you on your terms 24/7 then you feel loved and attractive and needed? I think there are other deep rooted issues you have, rose. Sex is great but it's not everything.

Please don't think that I am being horrible, just trying to be honest.

I'm not really OBSESSED With sex.

It's just that it's been a while since I've had it.

And it does make me feel good that he doesn't want to risk hurting me.'

But I got my blood results back, and everything came back fine. The doctor still wants me to see the Gastro guy though.

Yes, I'm a hypo, but I'm trying not to stress about it.

I'm very excited to see my boyfriend tomorrow. And he loves me, not growing tired of me.

I guess the point of this thread was originally to ask for ideas to seduce my boyfriend, but now I just want ideas on cheap, fun activities we can do together.

I REALLY want to have sex with him. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!! I'm longing for it.

What are some ways I can really seduce him and get him into the mood??

I think you will find you have been fretting over nothing. When he shows up, he will jump your bones, unless you tell him that the doc strongly suggests you abstain.

Bit of an oxymoron there..

Agreed with debaser,its not an oxymoron at all. When you are with your partner,and you're both into a little rougher sex or foreplay there is nothing like it. When you want someone so much the air is thick with it, there's nothing like just kissing and playing with each other rough and passionately. Tongues down eachothers mouth, spit sliding, bite marks all over your flesh, f'n eachothers mouth,hands sliding down sensitive spots...hands being held above her head while you grind over each other until it becomes too much....point made, definitely no oxymoron there.

No, it isn't.

Passionate implies aggression and being taken away by pure emotion.

At least, my boyfriend and I make out passionately and violently at teh same time.

When one thinks "rough" they don't usually think "passionately" in the same category...

Not sure how one can make out passionately and be rough at the same time.. When one crosses the line to being "rough" passion goes out the door.

When one thinks "rough" they don't usually think "passionately" in the same category...

Not sure how one can make out passionately and be rough at the same time.. When one crosses the line to being "rough" passion goes out the door.

there can be so much passion when you do things roughly. i think there's more passion when you love someone and are rough than if you are just caressing them very softly. it's a powerful energy.

Um mutual masturbate. Lol I don't think either of us would find that appealing.

Expecially since I can hardly get myself off.

He would much rather do it for me.

He says he does want to have sex with me though lol. Since the blood work came back okay in all.

Archived