Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

Rose21

Most of the time our love making is passionate.

That's how I like it. I'm not really into the slow kind.

I just love it when I get so worked up and we gravitate towards eachother, aching to be touched, wanting eachother more can be expressed.

Toungues entwining, limbs entangling, grinding against eachother until we finally become one with moans and groans of urgency and satisfaction.

Oh yeah, it's the best

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um mutual masturbate. Lol I don't think either of us would find that appealing.

Expecially since I can hardly get myself off.

He would much rather do it for me.

He says he does want to have sex with me though lol. Since the blood work came back okay in all.

That's what mutual masturbation is. You both get each other off.

Mutually masturbating is two people masturbating at the same time.
No it's not. Mutual masturbating is masturbating each other. "Mutual" is not about time...it is about one things relationship with another. Here is a definition,

Directed and received by each toward the other; reciprocal

Yes that is the definition of mutual but I stand corrected as to the definition of masturbation. To me it was always meant self-pleasuring. Turns out it is manual stimulation of any kind. I always referred to manually stimulating one's partner as a hand job. Hmpf. Learn something new everyday.

Yes, that is the definition of mutual. The definition of masturbation is to pleasure oneself.

The techniques of mutual masturbation resemble those of simple masturbation, with the exception that other persons are involved. The range of participation can be as simple as two participants masturbating in the same room at the same time without any physical contact to a group of people all stimulating one another. In the case of two participants, one partner may stimulate the other, each partner may stimulate the other, or one may stimulate both themselves and their partner.

Both are acceptable.

However, I've never masturbated in the same room with someone else where we didn't touch each other. Seems kind of pointless.

However, I've never masturbated in the same room with someone else where we didn't touch each other. Seems kind of pointless.

I don't agree. How is it pointless to turn each other on to the point where you drives yourselves crazy,looking into each others eyes as you please yourselves...knowing you're both reaching to the point of an orgasm together, sharing something as intimate and intense knowing in your mind you are both thinking of one thing...how good it will feel to have your partner inside of her,after it ? It is an enjoyable game to play in the bedroom.

It would be hard not to have sex in the end,after seeing that...but its far from pointless to me.

I don't agree. How is it pointless to turn each other on to the point where you drives yourselves crazy,looking into each others eyes as you please yourselves...knowing you're both reaching to the point of an orgasm together, sharing something as intimate and intense knowing in your mind you are both thinking of one thing...how good it will feel to have your partner inside of her,after it ? It is an enjoyable game to play in the bedroom.

It would be hard not to have sex in the end,after seeing that...but its far from pointless to me.

If you dig it then more power to ya. To me it would be like sitting down in front of your favorite meal and just looking at it. I'd rather get to the business at hand.

If you dig it then more power to ya. To me it would be like sitting down in front of your favorite meal and just looking at it. I'd rather get to the business at hand.

That is what is part of the game. ...I will take my meal regardless of anything,after when it is too much to hold in.

there are moments where you can't wait and you just need to rip eachothers clothes off and have sex,that is when I do not play games. But there are other moments where you want to tease each other,and this is one of those things...Can't argue with the sensuality of seeing my lady touch herself for me,as I am doing the same thing...until she can't hold it in,and begs me to f her.

That is what is part of the game. ...I will take my meal regardless of anything,after when it is too much to hold in.

there are moments where you can't wait and you just need to rip eachothers clothes off and have sex,that is when I do not play games. But there are other moments where you want to tease each other,and this is one of those things...Can't argue with the sensuality of seeing my lady touch herself for me,as I am doing the same thing...until she can't hold it in,and begs me to f her.

Whatever melts yer butter but for me masturbation and sex are two separate things. For me masturbation is a form of release whereas sex is an activity to be enjoyed with a partner. Can't say it wouldn't turn me on to watch my partner touching herself but the novelty would wear off pretty quickly. But it takes all kinds.

Yes that is the definition of mutual but I stand corrected as to the definition of masturbation. To me it was always meant self-pleasuring. Turns out it is manual stimulation of any kind. I always referred to manually stimulating one's partner as a hand job. Hmpf. Learn something new everyday.

I am with you, I thought mutual masturbating was watching eachother get off, with you, yourself doing the masturbation.

Lol noooo!

He already left.

It lasted almost an hr, but he's tired from his 6 hr drive and the ahem (effort to satisfy)

He went back an hr ago to have dinner with his parents and un pack and wash his clothes.

But they're shall be more tomorrow!=)

And noo, I dont smoke.

Archived