Question about boobs (Yes, boobs!)

That's odd. I used to be a DD cup and now I'm down to a C. And I'm actually 5 lbs heavier. I nursed for nearly 2 years.

Do they go down in size when you finish nursing, and then fill up again over time? Or am I a freak of nature for having boobs that shrink after a baby?

It's actually quite normal for boobs to shrink after nursing a baby. I went from a B cup to a D cup in only a matter of a few months during my pregnancy, figured they'd shrink down once I Had my son and lost the weight. Nope. As for the size, they are actually getting larger and not just showing more because i've lost weight. The band size is still the same just having to go up another cup size. it sucks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they ever stop growing? Seriously? I know some will probably be envious of me but I hate it. I am 21 years old and within the past few months I have gone from a DD cup to needing a bigger size (Not sure what size, haven't been sized yet but i'm falling out of the DD majorly..) I haven't gained weight, infact I have lost weight but it just seems they keep getting bigger and bigger. Geez I don't want them any bigger! I'm not on birth control, Not pregnant. So I really can't understand why i'm getting bigger. Thought I was done with that already?

I dont envy you. if anything i pity you. larger boobs are harder to manage, can cause physical problems, the creases can trap sweat and dirt, and they can make exercise difficult no matter the sportsbra used. Plus they will probably sag alot as you get older. i'll take my B cup any day.

i think boobs stop growing at 23.

I dont envy you. if anything i pity you. larger boobs are harder to manage, can cause physical problems, the creases can trap sweat and dirt, and they can make exercise difficult no matter the sportsbra used. Plus they will probably sag alot as you get older. i'll take my B cup any day.

i think boobs stop growing at 23.

God, thank you--a sane normal-boob-sized person who "gets" it.

23? Great, only 8 more months. Jesus. I'm going to be 23.

I'm the same way!

Just make sure you stay away from the pill! That'll make them bigger lol.

I'm at a low C now. I wouldn't want to be any bigger then a medium C because, well on a 24" inch frame that looks pretty bad. Not to mention back problems!

But I did go from a 34-A from the time I started B-control, I've been on it 8 months now and am now a 34-C!

I'm perfectly happy with this size, wouldn't mind going up half a cup, but no more then that!

I haven't gained weight either. Keep loosing it.

Breats fluctuate all the time. Mine always look great when I'm pmsing then they go back to normal after. Makes me sad

Alot of people want what they don't have. You hear the girls who are smaller want bigger, and then the bigger ones want smaller! There seems to be no perfect medium.

I wish I could reccomend a "stop boob growth" pill, but sadly there is none.

Or is there

Ohh. Lol I was picturing someone with a 12" uptop but a B. That would look DISTURBING haha.

Considering the worlds smallest waist (girl that wore a corset 24/7) was a 15" and thats NOT normal.

I can't imagine what an actual 12" up top would look like

Ohh. Lol I was picturing someone with a 12" uptop but a B. That would look DISTURBING haha.

Considering the worlds smallest waist (girl that wore a corset 24/7) was a 15" and thats NOT normal.

I can't imagine what an actual 12" up top would look like

eww that's gross...but they would probably just be a mini-person

Archived