Question about boobs (Yes, boobs!)

yellowcal
How Do I Stop My Boobs Bouncing Whe...
How Do I Stop My Boobs Bouncing When I Run?

Do they ever stop growing? Seriously? I know some will probably be envious of me but I hate it. I am 21 years old and within the past few months I have gone from a DD cup to needing a bigger size (Not sure what size, haven't been sized yet but i'm falling out of the DD majorly..) I haven't gained weight, infact I have lost weight but it just seems they keep getting bigger and bigger. Geez I don't want them any bigger! I'm not on birth control, Not pregnant. So I really can't understand why i'm getting bigger. Thought I was done with that already?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some flowers blossom longer and produce larger buds than others.

LOL This is true I suppose

mine too!

I went from a DD to a DDD in 6 months....weight hasn't changed. In fact, I've been slimming down. I'm 22. What the eff.

Seriously?!

give me some! lol

More than willing. Once i'm done having kids I am definitely considering a reduction.

in all seriousness though, i think they could still grow at this age. may have something to do with diet or where the fat builds. kind of like how our boobs get bigger when we PMS. i don't think they will grow infinitely. this is probably about the maximum it can go.

does it still hurt when they grow at this age?

Do they ever stop growing? Seriously? I know some will probably be envious of me but I hate it. I am 21 years old and within the past few months I have gone from a DD cup to needing a bigger size (Not sure what size, haven't been sized yet but i'm falling out of the DD majorly..) I haven't gained weight, infact I have lost weight but it just seems they keep getting bigger and bigger. Geez I don't want them any bigger! I'm not on birth control, Not pregnant. So I really can't understand why i'm getting bigger. Thought I was done with that already?

Could it be that as you have lost weight, the way your chest is proportioned is changing? Like maybe before you had more fat in your belly, and now that that is decreasing, they are just defined more? Sticking out more, for lack of a better word?

Lucky you! People would die for bigger boobs. People even pay for that size.

The ones who don't have them only pay for them because they don't know how big of a pain they really are. I'd much rather have smaller boobs and less backache and not having to pay $40 or more just to find one cute bra that actually fits for only a few months.

UGH, don't even get me started on the sports bra issue. I have one but it's too small. It holds me in decently...I just ordered a new one. Paid $65 for it... I get it and it feels like I'm not even WEARING a bra. The site claimed it was GREAT for big boobs for support. I sent it back...waiting on the one I exchanged it for now...any day nowwww

Possibly the best thread ever. haha j/j

A girl I had dated for a short time last year was in E cups at 24 and they kept growing. Last I heard, she was getting surgery because she was like 5'6, 130 lbs. We would go out and people would gawk at her. She had even been asked several times if they were fake. heh

Possibly the best thread ever. haha j/j

A girl I had dated for a short time last year was in E cups at 24 and they kept growing. Last I heard, she was getting surgery because she was like 5'6, 130 lbs. We would go out and people would gawk at her. She had even been asked several times if they were fake. heh

I actually get asked that quite a bit.

NO! They're all real!

I told her to enjoy it while she could...before they hit the floor. I think she's going to get a reduction down to a D cup. Good for her though! haha

That's what I want to do...get em down to a D. They're ridiculous. People are jealous, but they don't realize how hard it is to find shirts that look nice!

Mine grew until I was in my mid-thirties. I am now a DD. In my twenties I was a B cup. I have only had one child and I went up to a D. A couple years later, I was a DD. Pregnancy and nursing truly inflate your boobs!

That's odd. I used to be a DD cup and now I'm down to a C. And I'm actually 5 lbs heavier. I nursed for nearly 2 years.

Do they go down in size when you finish nursing, and then fill up again over time? Or am I a freak of nature for having boobs that shrink after a baby?

Archived